Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survived 8000, time for $10k?  (Read 657 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

We can predict the price by 100$ raise or fall.Because the price of bitcoin easily raise and fall 500$ in a single day.If the target is 10,000$,it is not a time for that.Now the price is fluctuate in between 7000-8000$,the price will reach 10,000$ in June first week.Just take some breath and hold your bitcoin.
Taking some breath is obviously a good way to go in most cases but that does not mean one should always expect everything to just get rosy immediately in that case. The market is always going to be unpredictable and that is how it is and nothing we can all do about it. With the way things are however, it is normal to expect that the sentiment in the market should have brought about some little rally, but here we are. In the end though, the bullish value still stands because the potential is there and that is one thing to look forward to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

What do ya think. Bitcoin straddled 8000 last night but failed to break down further, now it's made a couple $100 jumps up today. Have we seen <$8000 for the last time? Are we heading back to challenge $10k by the end of the month?
Sir, bitcoin has fall below $8,000 for few days now and the volume is still very low.  I think we should be able to break above $8000 from next week as this week has been doll.  I think the news from USA is actually affect the market and we might need another good news for the market to get on it fits.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

maybe we can see $10,000 in this month or next, but I think bitcoin price will stuck at $10,000 it will down again for sure, but in the ber months maybe it will surpass $10,000 and it will continue to increase until reach the highest price.  

mojacho

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

Bulls rally is coming, maybe in Fall,
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

Everyone here is hoping for the best but the price is always volatile. May be in June the price would fluctuate in $10k range and the trend may increase bit in July. Good things are yet to happen post June it seems since most big countries are yet to decide their stand on Bitcoin and other crypto currency acceptance in their country. Lets hope for the best.
just do not worry about the current price drops you like new people in the world of crypto this is a reasonable thing later also the price will return to normal let alone bitcoin still be the most superior.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

my current view of the btc price at the end of the month, I am only optimistic to see developments and fluctuate prices, but monitor prices and developments btc very interesting and very fun to monitor, but for the price prediction problem when and at what price my bitcoin price is not able to predict but expectations rise so great that evokes a sense of work and also crypto world more crowded both in investment and market.
why because btc is mother of crypto and pioneer from altcoin, hopefully useful and success for fore
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

maybe we can see $10,000 in this month or next, but I think bitcoin price will stuck at $10,000 it will down again for sure, but in the ber months maybe it will surpass $10,000 and it will continue to increase until reach the highest price.  

Hmmm hoping the price reach $10k again but the current situation is so hard to pump up the price are stuck to the range of  $7000 to $8000 if this range will break it can be a possibility a bull run since tge volume continue to decrease more and more people losing confident to bitcoin potential since from the start of the year the bitcoin price are falling down so high.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

What do ya think. Bitcoin straddled 8000 last night but failed to break down further, now it's made a couple $100 jumps up today. Have we seen <$8000 for the last time? Are we heading back to challenge $10k by the end of the month?
We cannot be so sure yet even though it has been able to use that as some little bit of support with some divergence as well on the MACD. However, it looks like the MA50 on the 4hr chart has been some pretty huge resistance for us right now, and we will need to hit past it, at least test it again to be sure it ends up holding as support before we can even say if we are going back lower, otherwise a break below $7800, then I am targeting $7200.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

It's been more than 3 months bitcoin prices below $ 10,000 and this certainly makes a lot of users worried, the price looks stable at $ 8000 but I also can not wait to keep waiting.
I really wonder if some of you really think we can just get to see bitcoin having a bull run on and on without having moments like this in between. You should all better get used to it and then wait for the long term as long as you are an investor, and even as a trader, you had better be sure you at least know what you are doing, so you do not end up being slammed for making the wrong decisions. Bitcoin is very unpredictable, and anything can happen at any time, but let's see how it all ends up anyway.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

It all depends but it is too early to know what will be happening at the end of it all. The market is already bringing up some level of enthusiasm anyway as to the possibility of seeing an uptrend from the current downtrend soon.

I would not say the week has been dull as it was bound to see this happen anyway, but in anyway, I believe the market is actually going to be giving us some uptrend action obviously in coming weeks and no doubt about that. Still looking for the possibility of a little retest though on the lower time frame.

I assume few things to happen though, we will go test the upper line of the trend around $8800, go back lower and start a new downtrend which will bring us to test the major support trend line again holding us for a while now and breaking it will send us lower OR, we can as well break the $8800 spot, give $10k another try, hit it and go test $11k and know where we are going from there or simply just fail in any of these spots and still come back lower. Time will answer.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

It's been more than 3 months bitcoin prices below $ 10,000 and this certainly makes a lot of users worried, the price looks stable at $ 8000 but I also can not wait to keep waiting.
I really wonder if some of you really think we can just get to see bitcoin having a bull run on and on without having moments like this in between. You should all better get used to it and then wait for the long term as long as you are an investor, and even as a trader, you had better be sure you at least know what you are doing, so you do not end up being slammed for making the wrong decisions. Bitcoin is very unpredictable, and anything can happen at any time, but let's see how it all ends up anyway.

Right. You can't say you can't keep on waiting since you should've thought about that before you bought and dealt with bitcoin and crypto. That kind of mindset is what makes people lose a lot of money and then blame bitcoin for it. You entered for the wrong reason dude.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

It seems that your prediction failed, and I think the reason for that has to do with something very simple people are too optimistic with their predictions, I understand this, we all want to earn money with our investments but sometime we let our emotions to take control, so whenever you find yourself making predictions like that calm down and try to look at the market once again and check if your prediction is not out of touch with the reality.
koicrypto225

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

It seems that your prediction failed, and I think the reason for that has to do with something very simple people are too optimistic with their predictions, I understand this, we all want to earn money with our investments but sometime we let our emotions to take control, so whenever you find yourself making predictions like that calm down and try to look at the market once again and check if your prediction is not out of touch with the reality.

The people seems to be more determined with their principles on btc price and other alts. We couldn't blame everybody to speculate much better future with bitcoin value, however its not an easy task to do when you're thinking good outcomes rather than expecting failures against the price changes in marketplaces.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

I think we cannot hit the 10k price because bitcoin down now at 7k price and we still hoping that we survive this down price. The best we can do now is still buy bitcoin even it's volatile now.

Just be patient. In a few months, the price will be $10.000 or higher.
Whatever the price may seems to be this year I am holding. I believe it will hit to $10k so holding and be patient price will back to good movement. Waiting than selling all lose today.
we hold steady at the price of $7500 for a few days. there is no significant change up or down. honestly I am very bored with this stable price change like this. no surprises whatsoever in the market. it may take a shock wave so many people start buying bitcoin again and make bitcoin price go up again?
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

I think we cannot hit the 10k price because bitcoin down now at 7k price and we still hoping that we survive this down price. The best we can do now is still buy bitcoin even it's volatile now.

Just be patient. In a few months, the price will be $10.000 or higher.
Whatever the price may seems to be this year I am holding. I believe it will hit to $10k so holding and be patient price will back to good movement. Waiting than selling all lose today.
we hold steady at the price of $7500 for a few days. there is no significant change up or down. honestly I am very bored with this stable price change like this. no surprises whatsoever in the market. it may take a shock wave so many people start buying bitcoin again and make bitcoin price go up again?
it is take long time consolidation at range $7100 till $7900 .we need trigger that can make bitcoin moves sharply.positive news need to make demand rise.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

to reach $ 10k takes a little longer. maybe we will stay under $ 8k this month. I think the price increase will be seen in the 9th month.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

we need trigger that can make bitcoin moves sharply.positive news need to make demand rise.
We have had enough positive news, but the market just isn't reacting to it. It's either the lack of upwards demand, or the price is kept down artificially. I personally hint at the latter, but there is no concrete evidence.

One thing is sure, once people start to lose confidence because it's taking forever for the market to move up, the price will start to increase again. The market so far has always done the opposite of the general sentiment.

I don't think we're very far away from reaching that point. Assuming that the $6000 mark is the solid bottom, and maybe even ~$6400, we are bound to go up. Maybe not in an extreme way, but a gradual increase is welcome too.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Such a pity to see threads from couple of months ago, and we're still at the same place. 8k$ is an aim for summer, and $10$+ k is for fall 2018
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

It is an understatement to say that bitcoin can reach $10k though assuming that for the end of the month is quite hard as it is very unpredictable. There is no quite reason why you should assume what value it would get when, just be patient.
Anyway that should not be a case for you if you are investing more in the long-term, it is given that it will rise anyway no matter thw drops it take.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

Don't stop believing that one day bitcoin will reach again the $8,000 or above, because this coin is unpredictable sometimes it is grow up so fast but most of the time it was fall down. However I never forget that one day bitcoin reach $20,000 and I believe that it will happen again, so I cannot withdraw my investment instead I was continue investing for their future value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: