Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW CAN I GET SOME MERIT POINTS ?  (Read 194 times)
uripit (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

ANY TIPS ?
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:43:44 AM

same here. somebody please help.
we deserve some merits
komisan

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Honestly, I'm so tired of this merit issue. I know it's all about quality posts. However, I have posted quality posts too and likewise a lot of people like me, yet no merit not even a single one.
Please we need your help, if there is any other way apart from quality posts please tell us so that we can move forward too.
Thanks in anticipation.
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

I don't believe in thats merits because I don't pass my time on this forum and it is the first point needed
ologoff

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

In the practice, we can’t Sad
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

Do good quality posts and answer according to the question and only answer to the point that what person is asking. Do not do spam posts if you follow this you will sure get the merit points.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

I think the only time you can get merit is when ever you make a meaningful post.
insto

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

in my opinion, lately it is very difficult to get merit, different from the first time when the initial merit was enacted. Sometimes a good post / thread doesn't get merit. It seems that the merit system needs to be reviewed.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:07:37 AM

Have you read THIS Merit & new rank requirements? Spend your day to read all pages of it, it's good for you and you will get your answer after reading it.
Mirandan

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

ANY TIPS ?

Create threads with quality topics I think that is the best way to get merit
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

Why to you want browny points?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Champeeon

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

The answer has been posted somewhere before Now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people.

Certain users are designated as "merit sources". They can create new merit out of nothing, up to a limited number per month (which differs per source). I will not be posting a definitive list of merit so
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4533

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

Why to you want browny points?

Says the guy with the most points in the thread.  Cheesy

For all others who are looking for their first points, I'd suggest going where the old timers hang out. They're the ones with 1000s of merit points at their disposal. Those who don't have 'em can't give 'em.

The Wall Observer thread is a good place to start. While it's a bit of a trollbox and often quite off-topic, it's also the heart and soul of Bitcointalk and the unofficial hangout of old school Bitcoin HODLers. In fact it's the place where GameHyuubi first drunkenly coined the term HODL.

If you wade through the BS and look past the silly charts and GIFs you might learn a bit. If you post something they deem worthwhile, you might be surprised at how the merits flow. Just don't spread BS yourself or try fishing for merits. They'll be on to you like that.

Starting unnecessary new threads is not a way to get merits. Posting new links to topical news or other websites and adding new insights to existing discussions are excellent ways to get merits.

Remember, it's the quality of the post that counts.
nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

I tried to post new things (yeah it is very difficult !) and answer questions in a very coherent way.

Try to have a discussion in Beginners & help and Meta board, maybe one of the merit sources will see your posts and find it worthy of merits.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
malikacakep

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:49:53 AM

it is very difficult to determine the indicators of quality posts or not because the benchmarks are less clear, so the perception of each user will be different. but if their perceptions declare quality and the right to be given merit, but most people say that it is not right ... does the granting of merit violate the rules?
Finla

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:51 AM

Back in the day people had Merits for free, now the self-proclaimed lords hog all the merit...In my opinion, only Satoshi deserves legendary status. The others, well they are just others
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: