Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod abusing reputation system  (Read 878 times)
xSplit (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

I want to remember other users he is an abuser
I'll tell you something about vod.
You don't see every day someone coming to local boards to alert others that something is scam - and guess what? Vod did it. He came to croatian local board to alert users.
And you are calling that person an abuser?

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Well guess what? He was wrong this time, at least with me, he bullied me basically

I asked him multiple times if he wanted to solve the issue
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

Well guess what? He was wrong this time, at least with me, he bullied me basically

In big, bold, red letters in the sticky I mentioned earlier:

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

Once again, even if you choose to ignore the rules, they still apply to you.

The rules say if you request a loan with no or unacceptable collateral, you will get red trust. That's what you did, and so you got red trust. This is completely open-and-shut. End of discussion.
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

In big, bold, red letters in the sticky I mentioned earlier:

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

Once again, even if you choose to ignore the rules, they still apply to you.

The rules say if you request a loan with no or unacceptable collateral, you will get red trust. That's what you did, and so you got red trust. This is completely open-and-shut. End of discussion.

He could have posted in the thread warning me to change collateral or I will receive negative feedback he didn't
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

He could have posted in the thread warning me to change collateral or I will receive negative feedback he didn't

Absolutely not. It's not the job of senior users (or any user for that matter) to waste their time individually telling other users which rules they are breaking. You chose not to read the rules, and you can't blame anyone but yourself for that.
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

It's not the job of senior users (or any user for that matter) to waste their time individually telling other users which rules they are breaking
But he did this, except he did it on my reputation instead of posting in the thread, they are senior shitposters

xSplit (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Bumping for visibility
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

Bumping for visibility

You broke the rules, you got tagged for it. End of.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

I'm not exactly sure what your point is. The "Invites & Accounts" board?
I'm sure you would also be amused at the "Investor-based games" board, home of ponzi schemes.

Why is this relevant to your situation? Are you trying to instill the fallacy of relative privation?

xSplit (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

Why is this relevant to your situation? Are you trying to instill the fallacy of relative privation?
I will continue to bump this thread once per week until my reputation is reset and the issue is solved

In case it will not be solved it will just be another thread letting users know to be careful with assholes on this forum
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3779450.80

Hello OP. you could use my service if you are interested.

🖤😏
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Genuinely laughed out loud at this. One scammer who has failed to remove their red tags asking to be hired by another scammer who has failed to remove their red tags.

You'd be perfect business partners.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Genuinely laughed out loud at this. One scammer who has failed to remove their red tags asking to be hired by another scammer who has failed to remove their red tags.

You are accusing me of being a scammer? do you have any proof? or are you trying to shitpost just to get paid money?

🖤😏
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

You are accusing me of being a scammer? do you have any proof? or are you trying to shitpost just to get paid money?

I've reported his post for insults but apparently they don't care
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

They shouldn't care, moderators are not here to make us feel good about ourselves. if somebody is insulting you it shows how little of a person they are.
As long as a post is on topic, it doesn't matter if it is insulting or not. now if a mod deletes such an insulting post, I'll hand their little cute asses to them for discriminating between forum members.

No offence to Cyrus.

🖤😏
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

They shouldn't care, moderators are not here to make us feel good about ourselves. if somebody is insulting you it shows how little of a person they are.
As long as a post is on topic, it doesn't matter if it is insulting or not. now if a mod deletes such an insulting post, I'll hand their little cute asses to them for discriminating between forum members.

No offence to Cyrus.

I had posts deleted in "politics & society" just for sharing my opinion about something, therefore I assumed they cared about insults even more.

I didn't thought this forum was runned by chinese mafia.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:06 AM

I had posts deleted in "politics & society" just for sharing my opinion about something, therefore I assumed they cared about insults even more.

I didn't thought this forum was runned by chinese mafia.

More like international cartel. however I don't think that you should mention about the actions of a moderator from other sections, this reputation section has a fair moderator and they are not taking sides as far as I have seen in my time being on this forum. P & S mod is new and needs to learn that he shouldn't take any sides ever. all mods should always stay neutral at all times.

On topic, @Vod. if this OP had no intentions of really scamming anybody, I'd like to ask you for a reconsideration please. show us that we could coexist and have a friendly community. if there is room for a second chance please consider it. you are above these petty issues man.

🖤😏
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

You are accusing me of being a scammer? do you have any proof?

As has been explained to you many times already, you tried to charge money for offering a service that you have no possible way of providing. That's scamming.

So not only did you not read the rules regarding loans and lending, but you haven't read the forum rules either? Can't say I'm surprised.

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somehwere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

You are accusing me of being a scammer? do you have any proof?

As has been explained to you many times already, you tried to charge money for offering a service that you have no possible way of providing. That's scamming.
Quoted for future reference.

🖤😏
xSplit (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Since one my previous posts was deleted I want to remind people there is a section for invites & accounts on this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0

Inside the marketplace -> goods -> digital goods, with thousands of posts and threads
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:16 AM

After viewing your case I have come to the conclusion that in this case Vod is not actually abusing his power on DT2. OP you asked for a loan with 30% less collateral and that could be easily exploited by low rank members. however you could still request for loans and provide full collateral.

IMO, this case is solved.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: