Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fundstrat price predictions wrong again!  (Read 270 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:16:46 PM

I like how this market doesn't care about anyone's perspective, and it has been like that since the very beginning. Long term speaking it's a more than an easy bet to predict that there will be growth, but short term speaking there is nothing that you can hold on to. It's just you guessing that something might happen, where at the end you're either right or wrong. That unpredictability of this market is something that makes you as noob just as smart as a knowledgeable investor in the very short term -- it's actually gambling, but people seem to like it so it's all good I guess....
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:29 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 12:28:15 AM by vintages

Most expert predictions are really not worth it. They are good at predicting the price of. Cryptocurrency and it fall,  we end up seeing that the price is not really same as  predicted. Some experts have end up making people loss their savings or to miss their investment opportunities. It's not that one shouldn't listen to bitcoin experts but you need to be carefull in trusting them.  
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

it's just a prediction, we as users do not trust this kind of thing. predictions are just predictions, can be accurate and misses. believe in your own stance.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

It's difficult to predict the movement of bitcoin as the price is high enough to manipulate. Although some bad news could distract the mood of every investors but in a due time it will bounce back. Investors nowadays are now more mature and knows the importance of being patient.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1458

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

Will Tom Lee become a case of the boy who cried wolf? I reckon his next bullish prediction might be ignored or assumed wrong again, but by that time it might it be the real one hehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Earlier this month Fundstrat Global Advisors made the prediction that the Consensus conference would generate a price spike for Bitcoin. Well, Tom Lee and crew were wrong...again.

The Consensus conference occurred for this week and was marked by a notable decline in the price of Bitcoin.

Maybe the false hype from Fundstrats merry pranksters caused a run up leading to the conference which could only fall apart once the big week arrived. It feels like every thing Tom Lee touches turns to fiat, at least he's consistent.

Quote from: Fundstrat Global Advisors price prediction from May 7th

Quote from: Tom Lee making new excuses for his failed price prediction

Honestly, the impact on price that these specific events hold on bitcoin pricing is extremely overrated. Just like the time when Tom Lee said something similar about Tax Day. Even though there the price of BTC may change in the positive direction on that particular day, it may be completely due to something else, or simply due to hype that will last very few days.

I didn't see much that would have come into fruition just because a major conference is held, without any prior knowledge of what would happen during the conference. If major news came out of it, then yeah, prices can be positively impacted, but again, only temporarily.

I wonder if Tom Lee is going long on bitcoin on margin, then using his public voice to hype up the markets in order to gain rewards. Just like how the opposite happens with shorters.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

Will Tom Lee become a case of the boy who cried wolf? I reckon his next bullish prediction might be ignored or assumed wrong again, but by that time it might it be the real one hehehe.
I can also predict the future price, why should I believe in someone predictions about the future price of bitcoin? I will invest according to my own well. I don’t believe in predictions. Many predictors do not have knowledge about the market and people trend and gave their statement about the future price which are always false and against the going facts.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2114
Merit: 642

sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

At least he can see the results of his speculation now, hehe
Tom Lee is just too dedicated on the charts so too confident to conclude that BTC will go up now, the fact is not.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████  
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒  
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄    
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░    
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 12:58:18 PM by Ararbermas

it's just a prediction, we as users do not trust this kind of thing. predictions are just predictions, can be accurate and misses. believe in your own stance.
yes that's right which never assume it will happen 'cause it's just predictions and it's still depends on our selves if we want to rely on it , so to prevent such issue we must build our own predictions as well , or keep monitoring the marke instead to avoid regrets and blaming others 'cause no one's perfect guys.  
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

yes that's right which never assume it will happen 'cause it's just predictions and it's still depends on our selves if we want to rely on it , so to prevent such issue we must build our own predictions as well , or keep monitoring the marke instead to avoid regrets and blaming others 'cause no one's perfect guys.  

Well more often than not these predictions go well off target and it's happened over and over so many times already that i don't even try to try think about where people base them. I guess i prefer to stand by my own target to avoid regret and disappointment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

It's difficult to predict the movement of bitcoin as the price is high enough to manipulate. Although some bad news could distract the mood of every investors but in a due time it will bounce back. Investors nowadays are now more mature and knows the importance of being patient.
Yeah and I think that all prediction from August 2017 till date are wrong and no one predicted the right or the nearest price. I never believe in predictions because I found these opposite of the currency situation of bitcoin. Therefore I suggest that one should keen observe the market and study the market trend and then invest their money to avoid such loses.

0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

Earlier this month Fundstrat Global Advisors made the prediction that the Consensus conference would generate a price spike for Bitcoin. Well, Tom Lee and crew were wrong...again.

The Consensus conference occurred for this week and was marked by a notable decline in the price of Bitcoin.

Maybe the false hype from Fundstrats merry pranksters caused a run up leading to the conference which could only fall apart once the big week arrived. It feels like every thing Tom Lee touches turns to fiat, at least he's consistent.

Quote from: Fundstrat Global Advisors price prediction from May 7th

Quote from: Tom Lee making new excuses for his failed price prediction
I wonder why you guys even listen to all these bullshit predictors. This is bitcoin market and using all those fundamentals to think that bitcoin would just start increasing all of a sudden like that is absurd. They are always trying to use their position to want to generate some hype, hoping they may actually get to see the market hit some pretty huge level. They are always going to be wrong with their baseless predictions as far as I am concerned.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

It is hard to be a raging bull in a market full of stubborn bears. Also Tom Lee might already have filled his wallet and his clients' wallets very full or on leverage hehehe.
Yeah, as they are apparently looking for a rally that would make them to sell off and generate some good profit for them. Bunch of guys who are just here for the sake of the profit they want to make anyway and not because they actually care about if the industry ends up growing or not.

People like that always end up wrong anyway. Nevertheless, this is bitcoin and even TA does not give you a good prediction let alone, FA! The market is just there doing its thing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: