Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New LTC miners 25Mh/s  (Read 1807 times)
blkngreen (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:29:23 PM

Not sure if this is well known knowledge but I want to share with you all non the less.  There are two super LTC miners being released very soon which will be given on a first come first serve basis.  BOTH of these are plug and play like the KNC Jupiter model for Bitcoins. The best one is an ASIC model, which can produce 25000Kh/s for scrypt mining, will be sold for 800 Euros equivalent in bitcoins.  These however are very few and very limited so you need to look into how to get your hands on one before the release as one of these can produce 7.87 LTC approximately a day.  It is called the Unit 1 Miner made by Scrypt ASIC International. 

The pro to this miner is that it easily outperforms other miners and is relatively cheap.  The cons are that you can only purchase one per mailing address, those who own any stock of the company will get first word of the products release, and there is a very limited initial release supply.  Follow this link to their web site for further detail on how to monitor release of their product.   http://scryptasic.org/ 

The second powerful Scypt Miner is also close to release.  It is capable of 10000kh/s.  The pros to this model is that there is not a limited supply set for this release nor a limit on how many of the miners you may purchase, there are other models which produce 5000kh/s - 1000kh/s, AND you can pre-order before the release.  The cons however are that the the pre-order date will not be released, the price has not been officially announced, and it produces less Kh/s than the ASIC (but possibly for less money).  Follow this link for more information about these miners (aka ISIS, OSIRIS, and HORUS) http://www.cryptoindustries.com/

Hope this was informative and useful for some of you.  Feel free to donate anything if you want to.  Even the smallest bits help.  Thank you!

Bitcoins wallet
1Fy98UrVb7ujhPMeDhaiYk9FFd5GUtquuf

LTC wallet
LdUKc2Dszuwatfx7zbs2X9yJde6DUnZMQY
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:40:05 PM

Go away troll.. All the scrypt asics are vaporware... I want to see hash rates on cgminer before I bite.. and no 40 khash on a fpga card isn't proof of concept.. Thats a joke.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:10:00 AM

The linkbucks wait time when you wish to see the miner 1 on the first website is very professional and serious.

Thanks for the laughs.
strawie

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:55:45 AM

Came in laughing as I saw the title, OP delivered Cheesy good joke.
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:12:22 AM

They are all BS miners.  Grin
merred

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:04:27 AM

Last article published on 2nd november. Bye
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:10:04 AM

just a click thru affiliate ad driven site, no actual mining here.  don't waste your time!

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:22:31 AM

just payed 5btc yes im in

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: