Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt Gox EURO (only) withdrawal delays?  (Read 613 times)
stancarrott (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:13:33 PM

Hi all,

I'm interested in hearing from Mt Gox users who have tried to withdraw specifically EUROs only from Mt Gox to their bank account in Europe (there are other threads discussing USD and Bitcoin withdrawals).

I plan to hodl my Bitcoins for the medium to long term, but when the time comes when I need some fiat, Mt Gox might still be offering the best value and I am wondering if the elevated price on Gox is mainly due to complications with US banks when withdrawing USD.

I don't mind waiting a month or two in exchange for the extra ~10% that I might get (since I will not be trying to re-invest for arbitrage). However, there are plenty of stories of users experiencing huge difficulties/delays withdrawing, thus having to cancel the withdrawal and withdraw Bitcoins to sell elsewhere instead, so perhaps I should avoid them like the plague and use Bitstamp instead.

My questions are:
  • Have you (recently) withdrawn EURO from Mt Gox?
  • How much was it (<€1k, €1k-€10k, €10k-€50k, >€50k), i.e. does size matter  Tongue ?
  • Did you withdraw via a SEPA transfer?
  • What was the delay until you received your funds?
thelema93

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:26:41 PM

I'd like to know too. I recently did a few euro withdrawals - since they changed to the new system.
They recently removed 'Technocash' withdrawals and started using some other method.
I made the withdrawals only about a week ago - so I will keep you updated.

d-unknown

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:19:32 PM

it take to me 1 full month to get 1k€
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: