Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LF .09 loan (72 hours)  (Read 4813 times)
tennis (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:33:00 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 02:44:55 PM by tennis

Anything up to that would be swell.

To qualify myself -  I have paid back about 15 bitcoins on sealswithclubs poker site in loans if you wanted to ask around Cheesy  That was when bitcoin was worth ~$100-$200.  I didn't ditch when I had some loans due and the price of BTC SKYROCKETED.  

So let me know, would be awesome.  

1LXdkSjAvGz2fpeAGkvAoA8ZGounYJYRSt

if you ship 72 hours from when you do...
I'm assuming this won't happen Tongue but if it does great and will help me build a bit of cred.  If you want to loan less let me know, I'm willing to take less.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:45:16 PM

Anything up to that would be swell.

To qualify myself -  I have paid back about 15 bitcoins on sealswithclubs poker site in loans if you wanted to ask around Cheesy  That was when bitcoin was worth ~$100-$200.  I didn't ditch when I had some loans due and the price of BTC SKYROCKETED.  

So let me know, would be awesome.  

1LXdkSjAvGz2fpeAGkvAoA8ZGounYJYRSt

if you ship 72 hours from when you do...
I'm assuming this won't happen Tongue but if it does great and will help me build a bit of cred.  If you want to loan less let me know, I'm willing to take less.
Anything up to 0.09btc? What is the loan for?
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:56:04 PM

It's for poker and credit building.  Building up credit could be very good for me as a winning poker player. 

This is a link to one of my sealswithclubs poker graphs: https://i.imgur.com/ZKJQmMF.png
18000 = 18 btc... I also took 2nd in the BigBTC on a different account for 10 btc.  I do pretty well in tournaments but I have leaks outside of poker that have caused my bankroll to suffer.  Stlll young Tongue

Yes anything up to .09 would be fine.  Let me know your interest rate.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:59:58 PM

It's for poker and credit building.  Building up credit could be very good for me as a winning poker player. 

This is a link to one of my sealswithclubs poker graphs: https://i.imgur.com/ZKJQmMF.png
18000 = 18 btc... I also took 2nd in the BigBTC on a different account for 10 btc.  I do pretty well in tournaments but I have leaks outside of poker that have caused my bankroll to suffer.  Stlll young Tongue

Yes anything up to .09 would be fine.  Let me know your interest rate.

Since you are winning, why the need for a loan?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:15:02 PM

Good question!  And fair.

As I said in my last post, I have some outside leaks in my game such as coinroll.it Cheesy and sports betting which have obliterated my bankroll.  Gotta be ever so careful with those.  There have been many-a profitable high-profile poker players with the same problem who still make money playing poker.  Still something I'm working on doing responsibly though.  It just sucks to be without a bankroll as a winning player, but it's my fault for being undisciplined.  

This is why credit lines can be good for undisciplined players like myself.  I have paid back a ton on Seals and I think that I would continue doing the same here if I needed the loans.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:47:54 AM

So I imagine the run time of the loan is 72 hours and at what interest?  Do you have any sort of collateral to offer? 
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:04:56 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 12:11:34 PM by tennis

I am not sure what type of collateral is usually offered but I don't have much in the way of altcoins or anything.

And yes, the length of time is 72 hours. I am not sure how many seals with clubs poker players are around these parts but I could attempt to provide references and I have paid back 100% of my loans on the site and has been in the area of 15,000 chips (15 btc).
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:28:55 PM

I can supply this loan for 5 LTC collateral. PM me for deposit address.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:01:50 PM

I would if I had them but unfortunately I'm coin broke at the moment.  I may take you up on that soon though tomato cage, I will PM at a later date if i'm interested in that and thank you!
GBattaglia

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:07:00 PM

I can make you this loan if you are still interested.  Quick question though, if you lose; how do you intend to pay me back?  Do you have scrypt miners or anything to produce BTC outside of gambling?
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:49:44 PM

Great!  Well I have a bit of cash outside of BTC and a bit of income so I usually will just buy through localbitcoins or grab a moneypak and trade on seals if need be. 

15nJUCHoBce6VTPSbV2y9uaKZRdyjQjEpG

You can ship there and thanks!  let me know what kind of deal you're looking for. 
GBattaglia

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:52:30 PM

Great!  Well I have a bit of cash outside of BTC and a bit of income so I usually will just buy through localbitcoins or grab a moneypak and trade on seals if need be. 

15nJUCHoBce6VTPSbV2y9uaKZRdyjQjEpG

You can ship there and thanks!  let me know what kind of deal you're looking for. 

I'll send .09BTC to the address and expect a repayment of .1BTC by Wednesday-Thursday.  Whether or not you profit on the loan, I anticipate payment.  All agreed?
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

Sounds fair... 11% is steep but I look forward to building the credit and I appreciate!!  Have extra money coming in Thursday so won't be a problem. 

Agreed.
GBattaglia

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:02:58 PM

Sounds fair... 11% is steep but I look forward to building the credit and I appreciate!!  Have extra money coming in Thursday so won't be a problem. 

Agreed.

Funds have been sent.  Please let me know if you receive them without issue.  If you would like loans in the future, I'll reduce the interest rate considering all works out here.
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:07:44 PM

Ok, https://blockchain.info/address/15nJUCHoBce6VTPSbV2y9uaKZRdyjQjEpG shows no transaction but I'm guessing it's off the chain as of now... will do a final confirm when received and all sounds good thanks much again.
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:16:04 PM

Ok, just showed up unconfirmed so I have received the .09.  Thanks and look forward to building a bit of credit and future business.
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:27:07 PM

Did you have an address to send to for when I'm ready for repayment?  Thanks.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

Agreed.

Funds have been sent.  Please let me know if you receive them without issue.  If you would like loans in the future, I'll reduce the interest rate considering all works out here.

Please post TX ID.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
GBattaglia

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:48:07 PM

Agreed.

Please post TX ID.

Assuming you're referring to record of transaction:  https://blockchain.info/address/15nJUCHoBce6VTPSbV2y9uaKZRdyjQjEpG
tennis (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:21:27 AM

Hey Gbatt, can i plz get an address to ship to when I'm ready?  All is looking good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: