Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEX IS SO BAD  (Read 677 times)
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

After the experienced I had with IDEX I think its two months ago where when I sold one of my tokens there, I received less of what I should be receiving and they are not showing how much you will get if you put your sell order there. When I look at other exchanges, they are showing how much I will receive upon selling. Later on I figured out what happened and its because they are on maintenance that day and they didn't even put an update in their site. I am avoiding this exchange as much as possible.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

What a complicated system there, that users find it hard to work on this site, also came across this!
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

After the experienced I had with IDEX I think its two months ago where when I sold one of my tokens there, I received less of what I should be receiving and they are not showing how much you will get if you put your sell order there. When I look at other exchanges, they are showing how much I will receive upon selling. Later on I figured out what happened and its because they are on maintenance that day and they didn't even put an update in their site. I am avoiding this exchange as much as possible.

If you want to stay away from IDEX exchange do what you want, because there are many great exchanges site. The most popular exchange is bittrex, poloniex, binance kucoin etc.  that may used to trade your coins. And if you think are IDEX are bad there are many options that you may choose.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

They make users face difficulties to transfer. No clear direction like we see in so many exchanges. They have to do more work on the site to assist users navigate easily.
indeed sometimes we are made difficult in sending our tokens there, because the volume there is very large, so we are likely to experience pending. but I like it because it's complete with new coin
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

I agreed with OP, Idex is kind of confusing to use for the first time. Fees wise is slightly expensive than centralised exchange which is still alright IMO. However, the website is really slow and lag on mobile devices, this is the main reason that is stopping me from reading there.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

My opinion IDEX is a good decentralized exchanger! I think that soon enough good coins will appear on the coins! The interface is good, intuitive! I do not understand why he does not like someone!

[
iyemroker

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

I will also sell tokens at IDEX but fitting I see the cost for his deposit is huge, then I cancel to sell it on IDEX.

almost the same as the HitBTC who charge very high. Oh My God!

if IDEX and HitBTC like that continue then I think the Exchange is less in the interest by investors and will be unable to compete with other Exchange
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

I haven't tried Idex but I read that you need to enter your private key here with the help of Metamask, they are quite different but I hope there is a room for improvement for this exchange, it's the easiest way to get your token here because the application is not that hard to compare to other big exchanges.

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

It's a decentralized exchange and having some issues with it is completely normal. Guys, it's a new technology and underlying layer is not mature enough yet to build something on top.
Always it is nice to remember, you are in a new technology and one of the first users of it.
Patient.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

This is the issue with most of the dexes , IDEX is at least more user friendly when comparing with Other dexes like etherdelta .DEXEs ned to be user friendly and need to move for cross-chain if they need to reach the huge volume of centralized exchanges.
Cryptoryna

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

FEES are a RIP OFF for sure. But their main argument is that users are responsible for covering all gas fees required to use the exchange in addition to the exchange fees. Trades on IDEX cost ~140k gas and this is too much. But hopefully we will be able to use Stellar's exchange soon.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

I thought it's only me that sees idex as a shit exchange. You can't trade freely like other exchanges. The most annoying part now is the fact that there is an exchange limit which doesn't profit small traders.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

yes idex was quite worst dex. dex with minimal amount of token if you want to put sell order. it's quite funny since it was dex. i understand if centralized got minimum sell order amount. but when it comes dex it's quite funny
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

This is the issue with most of the dexes , IDEX is at least more user friendly when comparing with Other dexes like etherdelta .DEXEs ned to be user friendly and need to move for cross-chain if they need to reach the huge volume of centralized exchanges.
I've been using IDEX for quite a while and i don't encounter any problem with it. It is just like much the same as Hitbtc when transferring token to their site and don't need an expert to do that.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

IDEX is a de-centralized exchange. Now de-centralized exchanges aren't the mainstream, but in the future there may be more people using these types of exchanges, and it's safer to use them so that you can keep your own purse without having to transfer coins to the exchange.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

I have large experience of using IDEX and for me it is far better than ether delta. I faced several times problem with withdrawal due to maintenance on web site, but support was quite responsive.
I don't like about idex 2 things: centralization while they claim to be decentralized and 0.15 ETH minimum transaction
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

I haven't tried Idex but I read that you need to enter your private key here with the help of Metamask, they are quite different but I hope there is a room for improvement for this exchange, it's the easiest way to get your token here because the application is not that hard to compare to other big exchanges.
If you open IDEX through metamask there is no need to enter your private key anymore. There are options on how to create an account on IDEX and one of them is the importation of private key which i did one time and got no problem with it. Just make sure that the site you are entering is not a phishing site because that's where the problem starts.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

I understand that you mean it's true that the market idea is bad for deposits and also witdraw trading all require fees and also for newly registered altcoins the prices are very cheap and even lower than ico, I'm also disappointed with the trading rules where the minimum is 0.05 ethreum we can only sell it if it is below 0.05 it can't.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

Had to youtube a video just to learn how to deposit my ETH on IDEX. The user experience is really bad.

Once you connect your metamask wallet it nowhere states that you have to deposit your ETH into their wallet. There is no part of their guide as well that tells you that you have to click on "QUICK BALANCES" just to deposit ETH because when you go to the The "BALANCES" page ETHEREUM IS NOT LISTED. Wasted so much time going to youtube and searching for guides god damn the token i was going to buy already pumped.

IDEX IS A BAD EXCHANGE NO BETTER THAN ETHERDELTA. I hope some IDEX people read this your exchange SUCKS.

Not to mention trading and withdrawal FEES are a RIP OFF.
What? I never had any problem with IDEX. And I do not understand what are you trying to do? Simply, login with metamask, click on deposit Ethereum in my balance section, wait and trade Smiley.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

I always used IDEX and i did not encounter any problem or issues using it. Actually IDEX is much better to use than Etherdelta and it is easy to use. You should learn very well how to make deposit and withdrawal and of course it need your patience. But based on my experienced i deposit and make withdrawal very fast. Well it is just my experienced using IDEX until now. For me IDEX is a good decentralized exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: