Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEX IS SO BAD  (Read 677 times)
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

I understand that you mean it's true that the market idea is bad for deposits and also witdraw trading all require fees and also for newly registered altcoins the prices are very cheap and even lower than ico, I'm also disappointed with the trading rules where the minimum is 0.05 ethreum we can only sell it if it is below 0.05 it can't.
Except for the minimum take and make order, IDEX just work perfectly fine for me. Trading and withdrawing tokens from IDEX is less hassle than those of centralized exchange.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

I haven't tried Idex but I read that you need to enter your private key here with the help of Metamask, they are quite different but I hope there is a room for improvement for this exchange, it's the easiest way to get your token here because the application is not that hard to compare to other big exchanges.
If you open IDEX through metamask there is no need to enter your private key anymore. There are options on how to create an account on IDEX and one of them is the importation of private key which i did one time and got no problem with it. Just make sure that the site you are entering is not a phishing site because that's where the problem starts.
Agreed. Just be more vigilant, as there are phishing sites that many come across. IDEX is quite a convenient exchange but it is not the best. Just to IDEX, you can buy tokens which are not on other exchanges.

monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

i also have the same experience and its so irritated,i remember when i remember my trade in that exchange oh i really feel so bad.and you right etherdelta is better than idex.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

IDEX and other ethereum based DEXs are useful for newly created tokens that can't get on a proper exchange. They have to trade somewhere and forkdelta is a cheap place to list. IDEX is supposed to be an improved version but none offer the simplicity of a regular exchange like kucoin

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Haven't used idex before. I am just not comfortable syncing my eth wallet with any extention. That why I have stay away from decentralized exchanges thus far
Melih1905

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

Idex may be bad but when compared to Etherdelta or even Forkdelta, it's still way better to use it
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Had to youtube a video just to learn how to deposit my ETH on IDEX. The user experience is really bad.

Once you connect your metamask wallet it nowhere states that you have to deposit your ETH into their wallet. There is no part of their guide as well that tells you that you have to click on "QUICK BALANCES" just to deposit ETH because when you go to the The "BALANCES" page ETHEREUM IS NOT LISTED. Wasted so much time going to youtube and searching for guides god damn the token i was going to buy already pumped.

IDEX IS A BAD EXCHANGE NO BETTER THAN ETHERDELTA. I hope some IDEX people read this your exchange SUCKS.

Not to mention trading and withdrawal FEES are a RIP OFF.

As per my personal experience my only problem with idex is it response very slow or the right term is it lags really bad that I thought I had my sell order cancelled but upon checking a few days after my token was already sold. I intend to change the price for my sell order coz I had it set for quite cheaper but it was gone at once. And also its minimum trade should at least be change to a little lower value like 0.05 eth instead of 0.15 eth as I have some few altcoins from my bounty reward that I could not sell with idex because it wouldn't reach the required minimum trade there.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

Oh man, sorry to hear that, just only now that i knew that this exchange is way better than forkdelta, thanks for this information by the way, i would definitely find another exchange which is better than IDEX, i have some tokens which i am planning to sell in the exchanges, so that is why im searching for the best exchange.

Thanks and goodluck

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Had to youtube a video just to learn how to deposit my ETH on IDEX. The user experience is really bad.

Once you connect your metamask wallet it nowhere states that you have to deposit your ETH into their wallet. There is no part of their guide as well that tells you that you have to click on "QUICK BALANCES" just to deposit ETH because when you go to the The "BALANCES" page ETHEREUM IS NOT LISTED. Wasted so much time going to youtube and searching for guides god damn the token i was going to buy already pumped.

IDEX IS A BAD EXCHANGE NO BETTER THAN ETHERDELTA. I hope some IDEX people read this your exchange SUCKS.

Not to mention trading and withdrawal FEES are a RIP OFF.

IDEX is a bad market, are you serious?
it seems you have to be more patient. because idex is a decentralized market so it takes time when you want to order, deposit or withdraw. I think Idex is better than ether or forkdelta. maybe for new users a little difficult.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

To be honest Idex has been good and functional for me for atleast last few months, i know they had bugs and stability issues initially but they seem to have come up with a smooth exchange now, good work by their team.

cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

I fucking hate it. What the fuck. No wonder it's used for shitcoins. Tried cancelling my order like 5 times, didn't work.
Yes this exchange keep on maintenance thats why  traders dont want to trade and looking for another option hopefully IDEX team will  fix this

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

I will say a few things to the IDEX exchange. This is a security vulnerability that everyone has raised. Numerous people are being hacked by IDEX. And IDEX does not make any excuses.
This exchange is very uncomfortable even for trading because the amount of each coin is too small.
I urge novices to never trade in IDEX.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

I really like these exchange comfortable to translate the tokens, and the speed was good !
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

I always used IDEX and i did not encounter any problem or issues using it. Actually IDEX is much better to use than Etherdelta and it is easy to use. You should learn very well how to make deposit and withdrawal and of course it need your patience. But based on my experienced i deposit and make withdrawal very fast. Well it is just my experienced using IDEX until now. For me IDEX is a good decentralized exchange.
Etherdelta is the worst exchange I have ever used. I lost more than 2ETH when this exchange was hacked and its interface caused me discomfort. Idex is the same but it is better secured. In short, I exchange  etherdelta and Idex

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

I always used IDEX and i did not encounter any problem or issues using it. Actually IDEX is much better to use than Etherdelta and it is easy to use. You should learn very well how to make deposit and withdrawal and of course it need your patience. But based on my experienced i deposit and make withdrawal very fast. Well it is just my experienced using IDEX until now. For me IDEX is a good decentralized exchange.
Etherdelta is the worst exchange I have ever used. I lost more than 2ETH when this exchange was hacked and its interface caused me discomfort. Idex is the same but it is better secured. In short, I exchange  etherdelta and Idex
I don't see any problem with IDEX, may some delays only it happens sometimes especially when there is exchange maintenance and market traffic.  We also consider that certain scenarios and we can be experienced it also in other exchange sites.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

I will say a few things to the IDEX exchange. This is a security vulnerability that everyone has raised. Numerous people are being hacked by IDEX. And IDEX does not make any excuses.
This exchange is very uncomfortable even for trading because the amount of each coin is too small.
I urge novices to never trade in IDEX.
This is nonsense. You can't get hacked by IDEX or getting hacked on their exchange because you, and you alone, control your own personal wallet (with its private key and funds), which you use to trade on IDEX. They can't trade, deposit or withdraw your funds without your cryptographic signature. If any kind of 'hack' happened to 'numerous' users, it is their own fault.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

okay it is not the best but i dont think that it is so bad. i have been using it for so long time. i haven't had any real problems on idex exchanges. and idex platform is very useful to collect before listing in a big exchange.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

Yes, had some simillar experiences like you did. Full of bugs , volume is almost dead everytime visiting. Fees are only thing maybe that is looking okay like some other discent exchange have.
I really do not get why would someone go thereespecially for the first exchange. Really strange decisions people make.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

I do not think that the problem is in the stock exchange, because personally I use it very often, it does provide opportunities for trading, but not for bots who constantly interrupt their positions, it is for them that the exchange is not very good, because gas is constantly burned, this expensive.
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

It's not as bad as you assure. I'm coming in idex through a private key and no problems arise. The only thing I do not like is that it is not possible to place a order to a small number of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: