Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEX IS SO BAD  (Read 679 times)
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

Had to youtube a video just to learn how to deposit my ETH on IDEX. The user experience is really bad.

Once you connect your metamask wallet it nowhere states that you have to deposit your ETH into their wallet. There is no part of their guide as well that tells you that you have to click on "QUICK BALANCES" just to deposit ETH because when you go to the The "BALANCES" page ETHEREUM IS NOT LISTED. Wasted so much time going to youtube and searching for guides god damn the token i was going to buy already pumped.

IDEX IS A BAD EXCHANGE NO BETTER THAN ETHERDELTA. I hope some IDEX people read this your exchange SUCKS.

Not to mention trading and withdrawal FEES are a RIP OFF.
I have used IDEX and i have not encountered any problem with it and i don't know why you have transferring tokens from your wallet to IDEX since it does not take a genius to do it.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

Withdrawal fee is a rip off for sure but Idex is not that bad. It is a decentralised exchange and your funds are more safer here than in any centralized exchange. I have not faced many problems there and it has been good experience to trade on Idex. Besides, you get to invest in many micro cap there which are not available anywhere else. With time, there will be improvements too.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

Yeah you are so right on this. I have once tried using the exchange and I was faced by the worstuser experience. I need they gotta do better
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

Yeah you are so right on this. I have once tried using the exchange and I was faced by the worstuser experience. I need they gotta do better
Can you elaborate more on what problems you encountered using IDEX because i have been using IDEX and have no problem with it though i agree that the fees are a little bit high but as i can see they are adjusting it right now.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

IDEX does not always give you the prices reasonable. prices there are even further from the value which should be owned and is certainly a lot to make owners of the coins sell at a price of panic for fear prices will increasingly fall. indeed always receive first but for this value is bad.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

I use the IDEX exchange for a long time and any problems never were. Sold tokens and bought without problems. I do not know in what at you there were problems.

Well different people will have different opinion and i would like to say that IDEX might be good for those who are familiar with it and it could turn out to be worst nightmare for newbies as IDEX is not user friendly in my opinion as i have rarely used it.
At first actually i have 0 experience trading in IDEX, but i ask my friend how to trade in IDEX. If you don't know about something, don't be hesitate to ask your friend or community, there will always crypto community in a country. It is better than do something that you don't know.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Perhaps due to the service is decentralized so  information or guidance about the service is very limited, however I see some people here have a good experience with Idex and not facing any problems. A decentralized exchange might be a little bit hard to use it rather than using centralized exchange but at least your fund is safe, you just need to learn properly how to use it. I Haven't used IDEX before I personally will wait for my tokens hit the big exchange I mean centralized exchange.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

This is not an ideal exchange. But it is working. If you understand all the details everything becomes clear
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

I think IDEX is a more convenient decentralized crypto exchange than all the others. I figured out all the functionality in just a few minutes. EtherDelta and ForkDelta are much worse in my opinion.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

IDEX does not always give you the prices reasonable. prices there are even further from the value which should be owned and is certainly a lot to make owners of the coins sell at a price of panic for fear prices will increasingly fall. indeed always receive first but for this value is bad.
If you don't like the price of your token upon listing on IDEX you always have the option of not to sell it and hold it until the price increased. It is not IDEX that dictate the price i think. It is always the demand and supply that dictate it.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

Had to youtube a video just to learn how to deposit my ETH on IDEX. The user experience is really bad.

Once you connect your metamask wallet it nowhere states that you have to deposit your ETH into their wallet. There is no part of their guide as well that tells you that you have to click on "QUICK BALANCES" just to deposit ETH because when you go to the The "BALANCES" page ETHEREUM IS NOT LISTED. Wasted so much time going to youtube and searching for guides god damn the token i was going to buy already pumped.

IDEX IS A BAD EXCHANGE NO BETTER THAN ETHERDELTA. I hope some IDEX people read this your exchange SUCKS.

Not to mention trading and withdrawal FEES are a RIP OFF.

been using it for quite some time now , never had encounter some error. Maybe sometimes your internet connection sometime affects some issue when trading there, its a matter of choice though. I prefer idex than etherdelta.
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

I hate that exchange basically because it has led to the death of many a promising projects and coins. They just list coin without the sole permission of the Dev and team. So bad!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

I think IDEX is a more convenient decentralized crypto exchange than all the others. I figured out all the functionality in just a few minutes. EtherDelta and ForkDelta are much worse in my opinion.
No,  etherdelata and forkdelta are still good exchanges only the most concerned is that of its low volume and prices compared to others.
Etherdelata give me knowledge on trading as this is my first exchanges, and I'm comfortable doing it.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

I have been using IDEX for some time now along with a lot of my friends and I have not encountered these problems you guys are talking about. Although I have had some issues with confirmation of deposits during the time of the whole crypto kitties issue. But IDEX has been good so far for me. Its even better than a lot of centralized exchanges.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

I fucking hate it. What the fuck. No wonder it's used for shitcoins. Tried cancelling my order like 5 times, didn't work.
Yesterday had crossed my mind to sell my tokens at IDEX but luckily I have not sold it, because my friend forbids me to use the exchange on IDEX and this I read the article about IDEX that IDEX is so messed up so I just believe that IDEX is not worth to use as a token exchange.

been using IDEX for a long time and didnt experience any bad incidents probably IDEX is not for people who dont know how to use the internet properly..
I think you properly not known about idex, idex not give you proper value of tokens it's always trying to how can it make fool you! this is my real experience.
pobeda

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

generally do not understand what problems you all write.
Absolutely normal decentralized exchange with fairly quick entry and exit, in contrast to centralized exchanges.
Yes, not all at once is clear - so sort out.
I, without the knowledge of English, took about 40 minutes to figure it out.
Since then I successfully use.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

IDEX is very horrified to trade.
I'd better hold my token without having to sell it there.

IDEX is full of CHEAT, I strongly do not recommend playing there.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

But they have very less fees also no withdrawal fees only gas fees are required. I know Idex have comparatively less volume but I like Idex...  Grin
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:27:18 AM

I have known that for a long time, so I have never used Idex to withdraw and deposit. I only use etherdelta or forkdelta.
data100

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

I think IDEX is not suitable for everyone, it makes people feel very uncomfortable. Due to the large number of users, the trouble of using IDEX switches is constant, so I almost don't need it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: