Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEX IS SO BAD  (Read 680 times)
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:23:40 AM

I have used the IDEX with no issues.  Looks like I may be lucky.  I did have my funds stuck on there for 24 hrs when the site went down however it all worked out in the end.  I would use it in a pinch but not for full time trading.  
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:58:28 AM

I had my money stuck on there for a week when it went down.  I was freaking the hell out.  Everything turned out fine and I have since began using it again however I am always a bit nervous.  I had no issues with Fork Delta however. 

mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

Had to youtube a video just to learn how to deposit my ETH on IDEX. The user experience is really bad.

Once you connect your metamask wallet it nowhere states that you have to deposit your ETH into their wallet. There is no part of their guide as well that tells you that you have to click on "QUICK BALANCES" just to deposit ETH because when you go to the The "BALANCES" page ETHEREUM IS NOT LISTED. Wasted so much time going to youtube and searching for guides god damn the token i was going to buy already pumped.

IDEX IS A BAD EXCHANGE NO BETTER THAN ETHERDELTA. I hope some IDEX people read this your exchange SUCKS.

Not to mention trading and withdrawal FEES are a RIP OFF.
thank you for telling your experience, I will be careful, yesterday I just sold BOB tokens on IDEX but nothing bad happened.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

I think it is an upgraded version of etherdelta, where you have the opportunity to buy cheap token and earn a terrible profit. One thing I do not like about Idex is that min trade and min withdraw are  high.
bottle0418

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

I tried IDEX. But there are several issues that makes me feel the platform is unreliable, so I finally gave up. Now I use Forkdelta and JOYSO. I use Forkdelta because it was my first DEX and JOYSO is smooth and secure.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

why do you comment badly about idex, I often trade on IDEX and it's very easy to get on WD and I never get a significant problem on IDEX exchangers
bottle0418

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

why do you comment badly about idex, I often trade on IDEX and it's very easy to get on WD and I never get a significant problem on IDEX exchangers

Maybe you guys are the lucky and I'm not Tongue
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1769

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

IDEX exchange with a very expensive fee. I first used Idex and didn't want to use it again. etherdelta and forkdelta are better, but the network is very slow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kakmandu

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

Except for the minimum take and make order, IDEX just work perfectly fine for me. Trading and withdrawing tokens from IDEX is less hassle than those of centralized exchange.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

I agree with you . Previously I used IDEX once and found the inconvenience and disability of this exchange compared to other exchange. Nowadays, I mainly use: Huobi, Coinex, Kucoin
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

until now I often use IDEX and there have never been any problems.
clearly IDEX in my opinion is good, and new coins are now mostly registered on IDEX.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

Had to youtube a video just to learn how to deposit my ETH on IDEX. The user experience is really bad.

Once you connect your metamask wallet it nowhere states that you have to deposit your ETH into their wallet. There is no part of their guide as well that tells you that you have to click on "QUICK BALANCES" just to deposit ETH because when you go to the The "BALANCES" page ETHEREUM IS NOT LISTED. Wasted so much time going to youtube and searching for guides god damn the token i was going to buy already pumped.

IDEX IS A BAD EXCHANGE NO BETTER THAN ETHERDELTA. I hope some IDEX people read this your exchange SUCKS.

Not to mention trading and withdrawal FEES are a RIP OFF.
There are lots of people encountered negative on IDEX. Though I do not encounter or I do not yet use IDEX but as far as I know and heared from others I will not use it.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Their is no doubt that idex lags but I must say that u gave not had any significant bad experience with idex though in my opinion. Its pretty easy to use idex if you master how to use it but the bottom line is, it needs improvement though
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

I don't understand what people are complaining about. Figuring out how to use IDEX is not that difficult. I find centralised exchanges a much bigger pain in the ass. Especially all the repeated security checks they ask you to do because they are more vulnerable to being hacked. Simple fact is DEX's are much safer and more in keeping with the decentralised philosophy of cryptocurrency. You don't want the government or the big banks to control your money but you hand that control to an exchange owner? Makes no sense.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

I do not understand what you do not like IDEX, but personally my opinion is that it is much better and faster than Etherdelta or ForkDelta. Of course, in this exchange there are advantages and disadvantages (like all the others), but I do not have problems with it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

IDEX has always been first in terms of accepting the crypto. However, there are also weaknesses in the IDEX where the value does not always match expectations. very much even it is not predictable from the ICO that value should be. maybe don't expect much if you've entered in IDEX. just wait to get into another big market that at least could lift its value.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

I haven't used Idex before, for ERC20 token trading i only use ForkDelta and EtherDelta. Thank you OP, after reading your thread i decide never using Idex.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

Personally, I haven't experienced any technical problem while using IDEX. But, honestly, I hate about their fees. I can't sell my tokens if the amount is little. Because IDEX has minimum selling fees.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

I have also been using IDEX for a quite time and I have no bad experience to that exchange. In fact that exchange I trusted most. Because of its transparency. Try contacting the support team, maybe they can help regarding your concern.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

For me this exchange one of the best on it trades almost all currency pairs a huge plus is that I can pull any coin from my wallet directly to this exchange without using any additional exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: