Last edit: September 05, 2014, 06:43:34 PM by kanus1113

Remove
crunchynut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:26:50 PM

-The problem it solves is one of the barriers for the general public

omg. you finally found out what bitcoins are good for?

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
todamoon

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

OMG i Have an idea with huge potential!!
send me many btc and I will send you idea.

1M9iBG2ZzeYvvpNpUxZgTPy2seFMERRRGh

Seriously though if your idea is that good, why don't you partner up with someone who knows how to make a coin. If the idea is really that great you will make alot more than 10btc. The only reason not to is if this is a scam.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

OK, send me only 2 BTC if you are serious:
1M9aHv2y8JhQnsPYscmmxwRbUWu9FZxt67

No Signature right now...
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 06:24:42 PM

Sure, where do I send the Bitcoins to? There's no Bitcoin address in the original post.
Also, I am interested in buying more ideas from you. If I buy 10 ideas from you, will you give me a discount? I'll pay 90 BTC for 10 ideas.
StewartJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:52:29 PM

Ok, I think I got it... we need an Idea Coin (IDC)

It all started with an idea....
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:59:15 PM

I know the idea of kanus1113 and will give it to you for 50% discount (5BTC) Smiley

BTC: 1Ff5jhoHxBFksJhpcwnuKHLvWWPA99kcts

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

Well maybe your idea of what the problems are differs from other people's opinions.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
salvani

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:19:40 PM

Ideas are just a multiplier of execution. You want BTC10 for nothing.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:20:30 PM

Well maybe your idea of what the problems are differs from other people's opinions.

-MarkM-

That would be a valid point. But you can find this problem plastered all over the internet.

You can find the problem of people trying to get something for nothing plastered all over the Internet aswell.

K.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 10:25:34 PM

Well great then, the problem is known. So the solution will be forthcoming.

If you want to somehow get credit for it before someone else announces it maybe you should get your lawyer to draw up some non-disclosure contracts and look into finding some developer who would be willing to sign such a thing. (Is anyone that dumb anymore though?)

Also, are we to assume the whitepaper detailing the technical specifications of your implementation of a purported solution has not been peer-reviewed?

Can you link to your resume, linked-in etc that shows your technical expertise is in fact such as to inspire confidence in your ability to nail down the details of a solution that will actually work, is feasible to execute and so on?

Also, have you some kind of evidence of a thorough search of prior art to ensure that your idea is in fact unique? If so then maybe you should patent it, then you will be free to announce it to the world secure in the knowledge you will profit from it if anyone deems it worthy of actually doing.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
lithod02

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:30:34 PM

I will send you 10 LOL coins for 10 BTC.. just and idea  Smiley
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:57:48 PM

Well, this is tough - I guess, that the OP is probably honest in the way that when given 10 BTC, he'll tell the idea. What is other question, is whether the idea will be worth 10 BTC (I highly doubt it), or whether it would be doable at all (to perform the idea, you need to invest further 10000 BTC her and 45000 BTC there to buy this and that ...). Or it is even possible that the idea already exist, perhaps even implemented in some fork of the client or in some altcoin, just the original poster is not aware of it.

It could be similar to "guaranteed weight loss recipes", where after purchase you received a small paper with one sentence: "Do not eat".

Well, I personally can give 90% discount over the original price!

For only 1 BTC I will give you the best idea I can think of that will improve usability of Bitcoin for average user. (I guess that for 10 BTC I can even provide it in form of a working source code, or at least get the idea partially working, based on how difficult it will be Smiley

I can give even discount. Buy 2 ideas, receive third one free Smiley

Absolutely no guarantee what you'll actually get (I personally don't know yet either, but I'll think hard, hoping to invent something actually useful) and whether that idea will be better or worse than the idea of the original poster and whether the idea will actually bring you any profit, but I can assure you that it will be the best idea for improving Bitcoin I'll be able to think of within in a day after receiving the payment. Smiley

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:09:01 PM

lol Cheesy

If nothing else, it has proveked some thoughtful and intelligent answers.

K.
mscore

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:09:08 PM

I have been compiling a list of the biggest issues with bitcoin so I can attempt to solve them while keeping everything decentralized. Well, I've solved my first one.

My idea has huge marketing and PR potential. It also has the potential to make cryptocurrencies much more user friendly and gives them a broader audience base.

So here is my claim:
-A relatively simple programming change is needed, could be implemented on just about any existing client based decentralized coin
-Huge PR potential, and legitimately newsworthy
-Ingenious and elegant solution to one of the biggest issues with bitcoin
-The problem it solves is one of the barriers for the general public
-Implementing this change will broaden the user base of the coin, meaning more average people would likely use it.

I'm asking for 10 BTC to release this idea to you personally at which point you can do whatever you like with it. Alternatively, if the community decides to they want to donate to release the idea publicly in this thread, place a message on this thread with our donation amount (dont actually send any BTC). If the donation amounts reach 10 BTC, I will send a message to each you asking to send your donation.

I'm not interested in doing all the work of a new coin built around this idea, we have too many as it is. It would be better suited for an existing coin.

If your interested, send me a PM and we can discuss any details.

You're missing the idea of this being largely an open source community where people share ideas and come up with solutions that will benefit this planet as a whole.
chalkyuk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:10:48 PM

are you from nigeria kanus1113
eagleEye

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

Sent 10 BTC
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:48:45 PM

This kindof goes against open-sourciness and community-driven aspect of Bitcoin and all other coins in general.

Bitcoin is highly unlikely to go through any development changes other than pretty serious bugfixes.  There's just too many nodes out there to make this happen.

No one is going to give you 10BTC for an idea.  If you're that confident your idea is so great, pick a coin to implement it on, contact the dev team and pitch it to them.  Invest heavily in this coin before implementation and you'll easily make your 10BTC.

Catcoin is going through a hard fork this weekend, might be the perfect time to approach them.

mscore

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:04:59 AM

I firmly believe Satoshi did not develop the Bitcoin protocol for profit.  Venture out of this sub forum.  You'll find some of the top developers discussing their great ideas openly.  If there is a real cost involved in moving something forward, people will see value in the idea and will support it in any way they can.

If someone can build further or contribute in any way, it's pretty much always accepted.

You apparently don't grasp this concept.
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:13:02 AM

This kindof goes against open-sourciness and community-driven aspect of Bitcoin and all other coins in general.

Bitcoin is highly unlikely to go through any development changes other than pretty serious bugfixes.  There's just too many nodes out there to make this happen.

No one is going to give you 10BTC for an idea.  If you're that confident your idea is so great, pick a coin to implement it on, contact the dev team and pitch it to them.  Invest heavily in this coin before implementation and you'll easily make your 10BTC.

Catcoin is going through a hard fork this weekend, might be the perfect time to approach them.

I dont see the relevancy of your bitcoin statement. No would invest in an idea to market bitcoin. Furthermore the bitcoin client had a new release last month. So last month it was possible, now its not? The bitcoin devs may opt to include this solution, or may not, to be honest I really dont care.

Please see my other responses in this thread for your other points which have been brought up a couple times.

Advertise catcoin somewhere else please.

Despite the above, which is entirely relevent, you are basically asking someone to give you over $8,000 because you have an idea that will "change the world of bitcoin."

Do you have some credentials?  Are you a programmer?  Do you truly understand the inner workings of crypto-currency, the math behind it, how the blockchain works?  How do we know your idea is even possible?  How do we know it's not something stupid or obvious like "My idea is to make Amazon accept Bitcoin?"

I have an idea with tremendous potential.  It will provide a solution to a problem that affects easily 50% of the entire world population.  

It has tremendous PR value.  I guarantee you the media outlets will be fighting over this.
It is an ingenious and elegant solution to a problem all men face and results in a win-win situation for all parties involved
The problem it solves is one that prevents all men from living happier, healthier lives

The idea is:  Make semen taste like chocolate.

You owe me 10BTC
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: