Print  
Author Topic: REMOVE  (Read 1770 times)
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:36:12 AM

I firmly believe Satoshi did not develop the Bitcoin protocol for profit.  Venture out of this sub forum.  You'll find some of the top developers discussing their great ideas openly.  If there is a real cost involved in moving something forward, people will see value in the idea and will support it in any way they can.

If someone can build further or contribute in any way, it's pretty much always accepted.

You apparently don't grasp this concept.

And you still live in a world of idealism. Which means you are under the age of 26, maybe a touch older if your slightly behind. Probably never had to work or fight for anything in your life. Never worked in the cutthroat corporate world. Never been truly scammed for anything substantial. Never came to the realization that all people do all things all the time because they benefit from it. And yes *shocking revelation* even giving your sandwhich to that bum on the street was done for self gratification and to fill a basic self serving need.

Stop me when I'm wrong.

i have a 10BTC idea - learn difference between your and you're before degrading others ... and learning to spell sandwich correctly wouldn't hurt either

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mscore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:37:24 AM

I firmly believe Satoshi did not develop the Bitcoin protocol for profit.  Venture out of this sub forum.  You'll find some of the top developers discussing their great ideas openly.  If there is a real cost involved in moving something forward, people will see value in the idea and will support it in any way they can.

If someone can build further or contribute in any way, it's pretty much always accepted.

You apparently don't grasp this concept.

And you still live in a world of idealism. Which means you are under the age of 26, maybe a touch older if your slightly behind. Probably never had to work or fight for anything in your life. Never worked in the cutthroat corporate world. Never been truly scammed for anything substantial. Never came to the realization that all people do all things all the time because they benefit from it. And yes *shocking revelation* even giving your sandwhich to that bum on the street was done for self gratification and to fill a basic self serving need.

Stop me when I'm wrong.

Firstly, you don't know me.

Secondly, the benefit comes from what Bitcoin truly offers, and it's not about getting rich.  Idealism?  Sure.  Bitcoin was founded on an ideology that enables us to be free from entities that are destroying our financial systems.  Aside from that, as someone that is in a different country almost weekly, Bitcoin is a currency without borders, and that appeals to me.

Either way, good luck.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:42:01 AM

Just give up, no one is gonna give you 10BTC for your idea.

We're a community, that thrives on sharing (maybe not all, at the minute). and we will share our ideas for the good of all.

You'll not get anything from me.

K.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:03:16 AM

You sir are wrong. There are many people throughout history that have done great things simply to benefit others. Obviously you are largely right, but to generalize every human being on the planet is a huge mistake and impossible to be right. Aside from that, you do honestly realize that no one will buy your idea for even $1.00. Everyone thinks they have it figured out, until proven that they don't. If you truly thought this idea would even net you 1 btc you would do it. Making an alt coin takes about 5 minutes at the most. If anyone here knew they could make even 1 btc by making a new coin, they would. Trying to sell your idea and not implementing it yourself only proves you have no clue how to. You just have an idea, but lack the know how to implement it. This basically tells us that you "think" you have a great idea. I'll bet 10 btc that your idea has already been thought of and was determined to either be useless or to difficult to implement to be worth it.  You are not special, you are not more intelligent than the rest of the btc community. Sorry bro, you know as well as we do that you are not going to get your 10 btc. That is all.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:03:57 AM

Just give up, no one is gonna give you 10BTC for your idea.

We're a community, that thrives on sharing (maybe not all, at the minute). and we will share our ideas for the good of all.

You'll not get anything from me.

K.

You would like me to give up? Why is that? lol

If I were you, I would stop replying here bumping my thread and giving me more exposure lol.

I really wasn't expecting anything from you.

Exposure will get you nothing more than advertising your daftness, as if anyone here that has 10BTC managed to acquire it from being daft enough to listen to the likes of you Cheesy

K.
sacskate

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:21:33 AM

You sir are wrong. There are many people throughout history that have done great things simply to benefit others. Obviously you are largely right, but to generalize every human being on the planet is a huge mistake and impossible to be right. Aside from that, you do honestly realize that no one will buy your idea for even $1.00. Everyone thinks they have it figured out, until proven that they don't. If you truly thought this idea would even net you 1 btc you would do it. Making an alt coin takes about 5 minutes at the most. If anyone here knew they could make even 1 btc by making a new coin, they would. Trying to sell your idea and not implementing it yourself only proves you have no clue how to. You just have an idea, but lack the know how to implement it. This basically tells us that you "think" you have a great idea. I'll bet 10 btc that your idea has already been thought of and was determined to either be useless or to difficult to implement to be worth it.  You are not special, you are not more intelligent than the rest of the btc community. Sorry bro, you know as well as we do that you are not going to get your 10 btc. That is all.

You are attempting to feed your own ego, whilst egging me to release my idea. You clever clever boy you. I almost fell for it. You aren't transparent at all.

Feeding my own ego on a forum where no one knows who I am, nor will ever meet me. You got me.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 01:33:57 AM

Maybe you're not doing this right.

The latest tech for this kind of thing is to announce you are going to implement such a great idea and everyone can buy shares of the implementation by sending bitcoins to such and such an address, and the sooner they send the more shares they get per bitcoin they send.

Then when you hit 100 or so bitcoins you can reveal the idea and announce a second wave of the IPO to raise funds to hire a project lead, and so on.

Actually that last part is probably wrong, really the proper way is more likely to just go like goodbye and thanks for all the bitcoins once enough bitcoins come in.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
sacskate

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:41:55 AM

On here I am feeding the ego of sacskate. Making the name sacskate look good doesn't help me feel good about myself, unless everyone knows sacskate is me. On that note, I'm out of your thread. Enjoy and good luck scamming.
jerrybusey

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:59:32 AM

It's a long shot that anyone would bite on this (random forum post) under the best of circumstances but without a CV or something of the sort on your first post I'd be even more shocked if you got even a single actually serious inquiry.

BTC love: 13pBauoSCJBF5Vdb1AuMYg1kDvrKzNSthU
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: