Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Colossuscoin (COL)  (Read 1709 times)
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:03:35 PM

It's only worth about $800 usd but I own 1/1000 of all Col so I'm trying to make the foundation better for everyone so my own investment is worth more.  I'm only 1 month in and making good progress.
I wish you success Smiley

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

We are currently ahead of schedule with a wallet fix and Relaunch

Stay tuned for more developments
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:02:22 AM

Still having stronger and stronger feelings about this project to be one-man-show...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:53:47 AM

Just trying to get more input from current Colossuscoin investors and anyone that wants to be involved in designing the new blockchain.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:59:01 PM

First you should offer something else than this obvious single-person ballyhoo based on promising, promising and again only promising. No evidence, no investors. People have already bought enough of air or warm water.
What is your offer in comparison to e. g. NXT? What is your offer in comparison to stable old coins?

I dont try to troll you, im trying to get some relevant informations as potential investor, every potential investor needs more valid facts and more relevant than "blockchain developed again" - this doesnt say anything.
Making something cheap doesnt mean anything, penny stocks are always "cheap".

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:12:50 AM

First you should offer something else than this obvious single-person ballyhoo based on promising, promising and again only promising. No evidence, no investors. People have already bought enough of air or warm water.
What is your offer in comparison to e. g. NXT? What is your offer in comparison to stable old coins?

I dont try to troll you, im trying to get some relevant informations as potential investor, every potential investor needs more valid facts and more relevant than "blockchain developed again" - this doesnt say anything.
Making something cheap doesnt mean anything, penny stocks are always "cheap".

I'm not really focusing much on investors for the time being and focusing on building the development team. I finalise the wallet fix with Mullick Jan 20th and he will likely be the one to code the new blockchain. The new blockchain can be completely different than the old chain but we want to keep it POS and change the fee structure to fund our development projects and pay all current and future investors better returns. The new blockchain will take some time because we want to go through all the coins and find the best features to implement and come to consensus on the fee structure and security.

A new blockchain fixes the current issues with the current blockchain and sets the stage for launching new and better blockchains in the future. The biggest hurdle in designing a blockchain is the structure and having a coder to do it, once you have the guide and coder ready, it's a straightforward process and just takes a couple days.

A new blockchain with a central funding measure is just the tip of the iceburg and allows us to develop the projects that will have a more direct impact to the end user, I don't really want to discuss the other projects yet but they are in the Dev Team section.

Why the focus on Dev Team and not investors? 99.9% of the work costs nothing and can be done by the Dev Team, the only real cost is paying coders to do the job. We are setting up a central funding measure so that all current and future investors get higher returns and if you are also part of the Dev Team, you also get paid for your work developing Colossuscoin.

Colossuscoin has a marketcap of 600k usd so yes, it is extremely cheap (Doge is worth 10 times as much) and I would consider it a medium risk investment.
Den821

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

ColossusCoin.org Much Potential! Now very cheap!!
On Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/109 next long-term energy-efficient Crypto-Currency
500 COL for free: http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=296.msg1012#msg1012

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: