Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:20:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy deposit/support issues? Forum topics?  (Read 355 times)
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 07:06:19 PM

Is anybody else having issues with deposits on Cryptsy? How about support issues? Obviously there have been ongoing issues for months (I haven't been able to successfully receive dozens of deposits without contacting support to have it resolved, for example) but this is the first time in a while nothing is done and tickets go unanswered for over 24 hours.

Is there a thread somewhere on the board that I'm missing? It seems like Cryptsy topics are all buried...despite the fact that everybody I talk to is having ongoing issues with the exchange. Where did all of the topics go?

24 hours for a deposit that has 500 confirmations is simply unacceptable...and the lack of support regarding deposit issues is baffling. Can anybody shed some light on things for me?

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 08:46:23 PM

This is crazy -- what is going on with Cryptsy? How are all of these threads getting buried? Still nothing...

Again...am I missing something here? Besides my money?

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
Keefe

Activity: 681

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:19:19 AM

My last IXC deposit to Cryptsy took ~40 hours to show up, and my last DVC deposit is 21 hours late and still counting. They even spent the DVC from the deposit address long ago, yet no sign of it in my account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: