Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BtcOnTilt.com] = [Current Promotion: Free chips for replying!]  (Read 9201 times)
Weaver (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:10:39 AM

I want to check this out, please send me some chips. thx

Snyder
Sent you some chips, good luck! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmokeAndMirrors

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 09:52:16 PM

I suggest to people *not* to deposit any coins to this place until these guys can work on their management.

Myself and a few others have requested withdrawals of our BTC from here of 5+ BTC and after two days have still not received our bitcoins. I know one person had received a withdrawal of 1 btc that was processed within the time I've been waiting, but another withdrawal he made of 5+ btc has still not been sent to him. It's starting to look like he's spending our bitcoins as he gets them and is only to pay out small amounts...

It's obvious that weaver is still active as he's giving coins out, but as far as I know, those coins could be mine. I understand that some slack should be given as wallet encryption is a priority and the admin needs to send out withdrawals manually, but 2 days pending (so far)?

Send out a round of withdrawals to the people you owe money to, please.

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
sc8nt4u

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 11:02:23 PM

I suggest to people *not* to deposit any coins to this place until these guys can work on their management.

Myself and a few others have requested withdrawals of our BTC from here of 5+ BTC and after two days have still not received our bitcoins. I know one person had received a withdrawal of 1 btc that was processed within the time I've been waiting, but another withdrawal he made of 5+ btc has still not been sent to him. It's starting to look like he's spending our bitcoins as he gets them and is only to pay out small amounts...

It's obvious that weaver is still active as he's giving coins out, but as far as I know, those coins could be mine. I understand that some slack should be given as wallet encryption is a priority and the admin needs to send out withdrawals manually, but 2 days pending (so far)?

I requested a 5+ BTC withdrawal on, 10/2/2011 4:04:04 PM, and received it on 10/3/2011 12:40:01 AM.
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 03:49:53 AM

The way out site is set up is that there are three different admins with different tasks. Unfortunately the fellow in charge of the server-stuff is also in charge of the wallet. That means he has to deal with both the DDoS attacks, all the withdrawal requests, AND upgrading to a new client. We apologize for the delays, we're working through the backlog, people should have their coins by either today or tomorrow.
These withdrawal issues will stop once we upgrade to the new client.

Once again I apologize.

-Weaver
Ilikeham

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 02:36:24 PM

As you know I am a regular player and I hope the site succeeds, I'm a fan. Having said that;

That explanation is interesting but people need control of their funds.

Pay outs should be a priority.

The site is all but unplayable due to constant dropping of connections and if folks want their BTC then they should be able to get them.

The things you do to interact with clients will make or break the site name in the community. I assure you that if I request a call back from poker stars support I get it within ten minutes. If you do nothing else at all with the site, keep the clients happy, having them hollering in the forums and at the tables because they haven't received their withdrawals isn't confidence inspiring.

That is honest feedback and I continue to encourage new players to try the site when it's not so besieged. The site has a good feel and mix of people with frequent table presence by admin. It can grow and thrive if the right approaches are taken.

Yes, I like Ham
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 05:09:27 PM

I would like to claim my 50 points ^^

My name is Dansker on BTContilt too!

Dansker

Hello world!

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 12:16:05 PM

Was I too late, or will I get my 50 points?

Weaver (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:20:36 PM

I sent them to you a couple days ago. Tongue
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:25:27 PM

As you know I am a regular player and I hope the site succeeds, I'm a fan. Having said that;

The site is all but unplayable due to constant dropping of connections and if folks want their BTC then they should be able to get them.

The things you do to interact with clients will make or break the site name in the community. I assure you that if I request a call back from poker stars support I get it within ten minutes. If you do nothing else at all with the site, keep the clients happy, having them hollering in the forums and at the tables because they haven't received their withdrawals isn't confidence inspiring.

That is honest feedback and I continue to encourage new players to try the site when it's not so besieged. The site has a good feel and mix of people with frequent table presence by admin. It can grow and thrive if the right approaches are taken.

Yes, I like Ham
We're working on fixing our process. You must remember that our site started right around the time of MyBitcoin... We really do not want anything sketchy to happen to our Bitcoin wallet. I do appreciate the feedback though. If you have any more suggestions or complaints I'm always reachable through the support email, support [at] btcontilt.com.
bprsFbc0

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 01:12:25 PM

Who is the software provider of the new software platform?  It looks identical to a new poker site that recently opened.
Nexor

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 11:04:40 PM

This site looks a lot better than the last time I checked. Smiley

If I still can I'd love some free chips to try it out, also how do I get rakeback?  My username is Roxen on the site.
Dansker

Hello world!

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 11:13:16 AM

I sent them to you a couple days ago. Tongue

I must have mixed them up with my freeroll winnings then.

My apologies!

P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 12:02:56 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2011, 12:48:15 PM by P4man

Yes, I like Ham

+1
I also like the site, biggest problem is not enough players, and payouts.
As a test, I tried to withdraw a small amount, and 24h later, I still havent seen it. That doesnt inspire confidence, particularly when a few weeks ago my account vanished and my wallet was reset to zero. To be fair, this was mentioned on the website as a potential side effect from a server upgrade, and an email quickly restored my account and balance, but these are things that really really should be avoided.

edit, and now I cant log in. I get

login was unsuccessful. Please correct the errors and try again.

"  Unable to login due to internal errors: The type initializer for 'wcPINVOKE' threw an exception."

For now, http://sealswithclubs.org seems to work just fine

Dansker

Hello world!

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 05:12:08 PM

I can't log in either, and get the same error.

Also, will there not be a browser based client in the future?

I dread running .exe files.

P4man

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 05:29:11 PM

.exe's ? wow, hadnt even read that. Thats the end of BTContilt for me.

Dansker

Hello world!

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 08:10:34 PM

.exe's ? wow, hadnt even read that. Thats the end of BTContilt for me.

Yeah, I'm afraid it will be for a lot of people, since I don't trust .exe files, unless they are from top trusted companies.

P4man

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 08:51:48 PM

Yeah, I'm afraid it will be for a lot of people, since I don't trust .exe files, unless they are from top trusted companies.

For a poker game, I will settle for nothing less than opensource. Besides, Im on linux.
All I can say, give http://sealswithclubs.org a try Smiley

hippich

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 25, 2011, 11:44:03 AM

For a poker game, I will settle for nothing less than opensource. Besides, Im on linux.
All I can say, give http://sealswithclubs.org a try Smiley

Sorry to get into offtopic, but how sealswithclubs.org is open sourced? Where I can download its source code?

P4man

View Profile
October 25, 2011, 11:55:11 AM

Sorry to get into offtopic, but how sealswithclubs.org is open sourced? Where I can download its source code?

It isnt (AFAIK), but the client is not an executable, its flash based. Its the exact same software BTConTilt used to use. While Im not a fan of flash, I wont avoid using it all costs either.

That said, if someone is going to setup a bitcoin backend to PokerTH (which is oss), then Ill switch there.

Dansker

Hello world!

View Profile
October 25, 2011, 05:41:56 PM

I can log in again now, on btcontilt.com

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: