Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) http://www.youtube.com/user/bitcoin in Usa  (Read 585 times)
VRTROOP (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:27:00 PM

IMPORTANT, Please read everything as there some points that I must make clear, Thank you

This is the prime url anyone would die for so I don't know how much this is worth but its is for the Url only

IMPORTANT - As you know you BUYER must be a reputable person and no accounts made 2013 September and after

Sorry if my rules are heavy but this Url is the best of the best .This is a genuine account

Terms and conditions, I will not send unless I have the funds immediately after auction or they are secure in an escrow.
Please don't post, "offer valid for 4 hours" You may offer me a bargain, But I cant post till the new year.
Please don't retract your bid! Think if you want to bother, If you bid and win then don't want it, I will leave feedback to reflect this.

Now the juicy bit, I'm starting  bid at a LOW 0.1 BTC!!! I will sell to highest bidder over 0.1!!! I will not withdraw this auction!!!  bids in increments of 0.05 please to keep it sensible.
 where ever you are, Please don't flood me with "how much to post to..." You have the internet too right? well do some research.

Happy Holidays
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinchatter9

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:56:48 PM

0.1  Smiley
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:53:53 AM

Funny how the same guy is bidding on these retarded youtube account names and then mysteriously each auction ends for 25btc+..

Come on OP you can do better than that..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: