Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Dead cards/boards/cpus/psu's, etc! Or old stuff, working or not.  (Read 1720 times)
helloworld

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:21:55 AM

Putting this on hold unless:

You won't charge except for shipping and can fill a flatrate box with enough stuff to make it worthwhile.

I've had so many PM's and offers I'm more or less out of btc at the moment.

A suggestion:  I sent you my vid card.  I'd LOVE to see what got made out of it, and since my vid card was in the piece, I'd be more motivated to buy it.  I suggest you post pics of the pieces made from hardware you bought here.

More pics, more pics, more pics!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xurious (OP)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 10:30:34 AM

Putting this on hold unless:

You won't charge except for shipping and can fill a flatrate box with enough stuff to make it worthwhile.

I've had so many PM's and offers I'm more or less out of btc at the moment.

A suggestion:  I sent you my vid card.  I'd LOVE to see what got made out of it, and since my vid card was in the piece, I'd be more motivated to buy it.  I suggest you post pics of the pieces made from hardware you bought here.

I can do that. As soon as I get it and she gets it made Tongue

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
BadPenny

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 03:25:16 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2011, 03:40:18 PM by BadPenny

+3 rep for xurious.  He replied quickly to all messages, and was a pleasure to deal with.  Thanks for trading!

I owe my soul to the company store.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: