Poll
Question: What are  gonig to do?
Keepp mining and hope for prices to go back up
Mine something else and wait for price to go up
Dump. now.
Buy in bulk

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happening with DOGE?  (Read 11240 times)
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:57:40 AM

Moon hits earth:

goindeep

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:11:51 AM

No big deal... hold, buy more, spread the word, attract devs, build infrastructure... Smiley

such worry
no no
much positive
yes yes
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:33:17 AM

I went to sleep last night and the price was 0.0000059 DOGE/BTC
Woke up this morning and the price was 0.0000038 DOGE/BTC - much sad much loss

What happened to going to the moon?

Edit: Thanks for the responses. I would really like for DOGE to bounce back up to at least 50 satoshi's before I sell :/
I added a poll, please vote Wink

Sell if you want, DOGE has the support, it's not going anywhere. What people don't see is that fact that a TON TON TOn, MEGA - F*!@ - TON, of miners dumping like crazy, and it's hanging on fine. It's very popular guys, I can't even begin to list all the strides that this coin has made. It proudly represents the MOST SUCCESSFUL launch of any coin, including BITCOIN. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!! Get your tickets to the moon cheap!!

Its price is hedged against bitcoin.  As bitcoin prices rise, doge prices will lower.  If you can get 1 bitcoin for 1 million doges, and bitcoin prices raise 2x, you can only get 0.5 bitcoins for 1 million doges.  If bitcoin prices lower, doge prices will rise.  Profitability has stayed almost the same throughout this drop.

MUCH SMART

I think its doing well really considering the fact that 20% of the coins are now mined in just 1 month.

Its still running some 25Gh across the network despite its price being so low - so alot of people are still interested. New services are also popping up almost daily, the last week alone has seen:

MerchantAPI
Android Mobile Wallet
and today a Twitter Tipping Bot.

Coins looking in fab shape to me despite its lowly price and the ever increasing hate from many angles.

It has a good price even now it just jumped way ahead of itself, will return to 300 in a few weeks.

A few examples from the LAST WEEK!! What other new coin can say this?   HINT&***None

Sell it all, the prices are crashing!

Oh, wait, I'll first put my buy orders, then sell all at low price Smiley

EXACTLY WHAT ALL THE "EXPERTS" THAT TELL YOU TO SELL ARE THINKING

Pump&Dump. Nuff said.

A day trader

still at lot of coins being produced, await block reward halving.

However doge will never die it was the first real mining opportunity for this wave of miners. They will not forget it.

Price will pick back up.

The REAL technical TRUTH

BUY OR SELL AND I'LL BUY!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:36:21 AM

What happened

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:48:19 AM

DOGE isn't looking so good...

Might be time...

Grin Grin Grin
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:52:23 AM

Doge is far too easy to mine way too many coins, far too quickly.

Knowing that I only mined it for 48 hours while it was the most profitable to mine.

Sadly the chart dictated the rest of the situation very soon after mining it.

IE: sell it before the damn bursts. Well it has already (the dang dam...).

So now we see how much medal the doge has. Or if Doge is merely all bark and no fight?

I will miss Doge if only because from here out it is MARKETING that drives home all winners.

Sadly many a great coin will wither and die while lesser coins will bloom and flourish, and almost all due to marketing, and maybe merely a great name drives home at least a couple of lesser coins. Doge the name doesn't appeal to myself but to each their own. I do love Dogs and miss my dear Snoopy terribly.

Bye bye Doge. It was fun, sweet, and far too quick.

But it was obvious that it was far too easy to mine far too many, all too quickly. That right there may be the final verdict but if the Doge has fight, and powerful jaw it might make it yet.

Yet this all simply means the 'water must find it's own level' per say, and that all those coins are going to find their own price level all too very soon. Don't give up hope. Maybe after a spell Doge can come barking back to better times as distribution spreads out and mining difficulty rises.

As the price levels out I may dip a toe back in myself, but not my entire leg for which that Doge might bite for having left him once already. Or I might mine a bit more of Doge and horde it like I do so many other types. Just depends.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!

kaimyu (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:20:11 AM

Its price is hedged against bitcoin.  As bitcoin prices rise, doge prices will lower.  If you can get 1 bitcoin for 1 million doges, and bitcoin prices raise 2x, you can only get 0.5 bitcoins for 1 million doges.  If bitcoin prices lower, doge prices will rise.  Profitability has stayed almost the same throughout this drop.

This makes sense but bitcoin has only increased at most $100? i.e. somewhere around 10%. Doge has dropped by 30-40%

+1 for the support. I would really like to see this coin come through.

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:32:51 AM

where can i find dogecoin sellers that are looking to offload?

looking to buy 100k to 1m at a time! Smiley

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:42:15 AM

trackpantsboner

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:49:58 AM

Because its a ridiculous coin that should never have been created in the first place.

Makes a mockery of cryptocurrencies, and devalues bitcoin and the other serious altcoins.

There needs to be some kind of regulator to stop this excrement being brought into existence.

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:52:55 AM

Because its a ridiculous coin that should never have been created in the first place.

Makes a mockery of cryptocurrencies, and devalues bitcoin and the other serious altcoins.

There needs to be some kind of regulator to stop this excrement being brought into existence.

don't worry:  altcoins will be remembered "before coinye" and "after coinye". 

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:55:26 AM

working on it

FairCoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397832.0

It might not stop the shit coins, but it may help educate people on the dangers of scamcoins.
trackpantsboner

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:50:37 AM

Oh dear

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/kanye-west-gets-his-own-virtual-currencythe-coinye-west-9038055.html
fast-pool.com

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 08:34:01 AM

bitcoin is rising all alt coins is going down

same sh*it different day Smiley

doge will rise after 50% block reward will go down in 1-1.5 month
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:46:10 AM

It's the common case for most alt-coins Grin

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:47:13 AM

Might be time...

Grin Grin Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
mallocdotc

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:21:56 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 02:35:17 AM by mallocdotc

DOGE was fun to mine, talk about, had a great community and it got off to a good start. It might recover, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It was always just another clonecoin which may have brought awareness to the market, but it brought little else.

EDIT: ANNDDDD it recovered. Looks like I underestimated it. Carry on.
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:46:57 AM

LOL.... lot of haters at the same place(esp litecoin guys whose hashrate Doge stole)..... Keep grinning like idiots all you haters... Since we  have the history of Bitcoin as a reference, we know that this is normal in a cryptocurrency's life cycle..... Even a blind man can clearly see that Doge market is manipulated to death and whoever doing this can't do this for ever... Most of the Doge community is willing to hold their Doge as long as needed and we wait out this phase.. Doge is more popular and has more demand than even the Bitcoin now and has the potential to be the true 'world currency'(max coins).... So we gonna have the last laugh.... Keep hating  haters, it's really funny and inspiring....
vleroybrown

Activity: 1172
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:48:55 AM

I think its doing well really considering the fact that 20% of the coins are now mined in just 1 month.

Its still running some 25Gh across the network despite its price being so low - so alot of people are still interested. New services are also popping up almost daily, the last week alone has seen:

MerchantAPI
Android Mobile Wallet
and today a Twitter Tipping Bot.

Coins looking in fab shape to me despite its lowly price and the ever increasing hate from many angles.

Price is in steady decline despite the additional services..  Large holders probably don't feel very smug watching this.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:01:25 AM

Just wait for the block reward halving after 100k blocks.

everyone dumping now will regret then.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: