Poll
Question: What are  gonig to do?
Keepp mining and hope for prices to go back up
Mine something else and wait for price to go up
Dump. now.
Buy in bulk

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happening with DOGE?  (Read 11240 times)
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:06:40 PM

Please keep mining it and keep LTC difficulty at bay.
Thorgrim

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:32:06 PM

funny thing is that doge is still the most profitable

This is because the rate of production of the coins is very fast. 20% of the coins are released already after 1 month. Feathercoin has been out since what? April? and it isn't even at 10% of it's total coins.

So of course the profitability is high, the market is being flooded with coins every day. Hence the falling price.

If anything the price per coin decline in DOGE is a great example of how inflation works.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:44:55 PM

Yes, its highly inflationary now. But not for long  Cheesy .

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:46:24 PM

Wonder what happens when all the Doggies have homes?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

Doge = Done

jayso043

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:02:19 PM

At current prices (0.00000031btc), the 500,000 per 1 min block mining supply, needs each day 223.2 of BTC demand to match that supply, each and every day to at least maintain that price. Some motivated buyers will have to come into the market to bid up the price. Given that approx 20bn of the 100bn coins have been mined, and the decline in price, it makes sense for miner to sell any stock produced while difficulty was higher into the market as soon as possible. Mining difficulty is already reducing thus maintaining the profitability of the coin at these lower prices as for each Hash the payout in coins is approx double that a few weeks ago when difficulty was higher. If you buy coins you need to understand the supply side, and you will see that the features of this coin will ensure that it will go below 0.00000010. Try doing a scatter plot of the price of each script coin in btc vs the daily supply and you will find that you can determine coins that are over/under valued.
kaimyu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:39:23 AM

Just wait for the block reward halving after 100k blocks.

everyone dumping now will regret then.

That's going to take ages.....its only up to 42k blocks atm
bramvnl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:18:18 AM

http://cryptocoinstat.com/reward.php?coin=DOGE
vleroybrown

Activity: 1167
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:53:41 AM

Sell All The Doge
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280

time

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:54:46 AM

Doge is going to rocket back up again. Buy all doge you possibly can.

Horses in midstream.
vleroybrown

Activity: 1167
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:55:58 AM

WHAAAATTTT it all about the FLAPPY!!
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280

time

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:02:30 AM

WHAAAATTTT it all about the FLAPPY!!
Oh I hadn't seen Flappy, ur right, it's high on coinwarz.com

I'm gonna mine that now  Grin

Horses in midstream.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:32:57 AM

i reject all of your poll option and substitute my own

" Just keep mining . Just keep  mining . Just keep  mining ,  mining ,  mining . What do we do? We mine, mine."
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:13:36 AM

If u don't sell this crap coin for litecoin soon , you will cry.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:16:42 AM

Dogecoin is doing what coins do. Sellers gonna sell, buyers gonna buy.

Also, guys, c'mon. Bitcoin is the only reason Dogecoin exists and has any value. We're not in competition with bitcoin. There's no reason to say stupid things like "it will be more valuable than bitcoin". It won't.

It doesn't help that Jackson turned down $500,000. That would have went into BTC, therefore supporting both at the same time... That was during the $800 to $400 fall.  

It was spun off as a cool "we don't care about value thing", but people care about value and protecting the coins they feel are special.  Which it turns out there is no cap, so coins aren't special to people any more.  I would venture to say that the majority of "early adaptors" to DOGE thought there was a cap.  The coin had SO many transactions too (remember more than BTC.) I believe it was aiming perfect @ being able to spin with a cap due to people tipping.

DOGE is headed to San Diego I fear.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
El Dude

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:21:09 AM

Also, guys, c'mon. Bitcoin is the only reason Dogecoin exists and has any value. We're not in competition with bitcoin. There's no reason to say stupid things like "it will be more valuable than bitcoin". It won't.

Dogecoin has an amazing community, great support, and lots of people working on awesome things for it. Today earth, tomorrow moon. Be patient.

You faggot , litecoin the coin you cloned is the only reason dogecoin exists.

El Dude

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:25:27 AM

Dogecoin has an amazing community, great support, and lots of people working on awesome things for it. Today earth, tomorrow moon. Be patient.

Be nice, they are honestly trying. I've spoke to both Jackson and Billy a number of times at the early stages of DOGE.

Just learning that no one wants to invest in someone who doesn't care about value or caps.

I don't have to be nice to scammers and that's all these two fucks are . This coin had only one purpose to make the creaters rich and that's what happen.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:27:37 AM

Be nice, they are honestly trying. I've spoke to both Jackson and Billy a number of times at the early stages of DOGE.

Just learning that no one wants to invest in someone who doesn't care about value or caps.

I don't have to be nice to scammers and that's all these two fucks are . This coin had only one purpose to make the creaters rich and that's what happen.

They told me in the early days they only had around 9 million each.  The one to look at about the scam stuff is going to be Dogehouse.org I would imagine... They did some fucked shit from the start and they called me a fucking shark! (bastards!)

Jackson was raising money for them from the "official" dogecoin foundation website.

I prefer to give to www.DogecoinFoundation.com though Wink

Edit:

I don't have to be nice to scammers
Only scammer like thing they did was market it as if it had a cap and now the wording of their market cap is kinda sketchy (same with the Wiki ect.)  Not sure if that is "scamming."

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Vanderi

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:34:41 AM

Oooh did someone get burned. Now I get it. Well try to condone yourself with the thought of everyone paying some learning money at some point.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:36:36 AM

Please take my DOGE poll if you have a minute guys. Thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510332.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: