Poll
Question: What are  gonig to do?
Keepp mining and hope for prices to go back up
Mine something else and wait for price to go up
Dump. now.
Buy in bulk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happening with DOGE?  (Read 11238 times)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:13:17 PM

Doge will continue to rise as long as they stick to the principles that got them to where they are today

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
vleroybrown

Activity: 1161
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:59:44 PM

Doge will continue to rise as long as they stick to the principles that got them to where they are today
Like no inflation as far as I knew to begin with.. Well it may be that I'm kicking a dead doge..
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:10:35 AM

Doge is taking naps dog nap takes long long time ^_^
We see the moon when you want to believe in it also doge-dice down for now much sad no invest storage
Much rage price drops
Mascot forever  Wink

rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:16:21 AM

It's had it's day, I think.

I spotted that there was a slow dump at 110 (ish), so glad I sold what I had, at a profit.

I really wouldn't buy into it at the moment.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:54:58 AM

The dev idiot built inflation into it. Only tumors grow forever.

DOGE got cancer.  Angry

Truth is the new hatespeech.
vleroybrown

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:40:40 AM

The dev idiot built inflation into it. Only tumors grow forever.

DOGE got cancer.  Angry
+100
bitcoincal

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:51:39 AM

It's had it's day, I think.

I spotted that there was a slow dump at 110 (ish), so glad I sold what I had, at a profit.

Every Doge has its day  Tongue

Hopefully there's another run up before it's over  Huh

1CuWECCUQwkmQTpJdXd6Ga5tXKoJ5f8tPb
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:11:49 AM

Like no inflation as far as I knew to begin with.. Well it may be that I'm kicking a dead doge..

Imho, the community's values are more important for Dogecoin than its inflation.

What I hope will be done, though, is switch to PoS when the block rewards will be smaller. Many devs agree with this.
With PoS, the 5 Billion coins yearly inflation would be irrelevant, since it would be equally distributed between all holders.
vleroybrown

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:09:36 PM

Imho, the community's values are more important for Dogecoin than its inflation.

What I hope will be done, though, is switch to PoS when the block rewards will be smaller. Many devs agree with this.
With PoS, the 5 Billion coins yearly inflation would be irrelevant, since it would be equally distributed between all holders.

I can see off the cuff of of this would work although the rich would still be getting richer and the poor well they wouldn't keep up.  Last I check distribution for dogecoin there was some MAJOR holders, like a few billions in wallets.  That doesn't even seem doge like.
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:16:56 PM

Dogecoin is a nice gimmick coin but there are so many better coins. It was fun, time for a new billion coins coin.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:18:09 PM

Im 100% confident that DOGE price will rise to 100 satoshi again, even if it takes a year.
BTW. Next halving is 1 week away.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:19:37 PM

Doge has good community but I think days of doge are over as its also  happening with many other altcoins.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:23:39 PM

Doge has good community but I think days of doge are over as its also  happening with many other altcoins.

It will only be over when the community will have went away. As of now, there are still thousands of active users in /r/dogecoin, and they show no sign of willing to go away soon.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:49:26 AM

It will only be over when the community will have went away. As of now, there are still thousands of active users in /r/dogecoin, and they show no sign of willing to go away soon.

Maybe they can survive its a battle of endurance and education
Hopefully Doge doesn't have cancer but if it does then it needs to beat it and we are in for rougher times now but maybe not later.
To the moon much wow much win

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 08:36:48 AM

its a joke. what do you expect?!

FreeReddCoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:50:36 AM

Dogecoin is over.. I'ts seen its day and was full of hype and people trying to pocket some cash who missed out on BTC and LTC.. Problem was people expected it to go alot higher than it did.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:54:41 AM

I expect those Meme loving teenage millionaires will save it in no time.

time to buy up big guys , go all in !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Kergekoin

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:07:38 AM

DOGE is rock solid long term investment in my view. Its widely used and its not going anywhere.
I started buying myself more in from 35sat. Lets see if i burn my savings or buy myself a summerhouse in a year or two...

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:10:54 AM

DOGE is rock solid long term investment in my view. Its widely used and its not going anywhere.
I started buying myself more in from 35sat. Lets see if i burn my savings or buy myself a summerhouse in a year or two...

DOGE has great community , no doubt about it but investment in DOGE is risky .
Kergekoin

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:14:09 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 05:10:17 PM by Kergekoin

DOGE has great community , no doubt about it but investment in DOGE is risky .

No problem. I am fully aware of the risks involving the investments and trading. I am managing a trading fund as my day job and i only invest the money i can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: