Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGE] Instruction #1  (Read 1199 times)
mulpul2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:37:27 AM

I see what is going on with DOGE.

Imagine an alone man on an island. He has only few grains.
https://i.imgur.com/MBk5l5I.jpg

He can eat them right now. If he is weak, he will eat.
He also can plant them into the ground. Work hard few years to grow. And he will have a lot of food.
https://i.imgur.com/r5ys0JD.jpg

So with DOGE. If you sell and sell DOGE, it's like to eat all grains today. No future. Or, if you want future, you need to stop selling and start buying. Let them grow. What can you do if you are a miner? I will teach you.

STOP mining&selling DOGE and eat your future! Mine any other coin. Then go to the market and change it to BTC, then buy DOGE. And you will have DOGE anyway. Yes, this way is harder. You will get 25-35% less DOGE. But rate of DOGE will grow! If we all together will do it, rate of DOGE will grow to 10, 100 times. And you will return your cost and even more.

Obviously, if we all together will do - rates will grow. I am personally, want they grow for year. I stopped selling DOGE 3 days ago. I don't know, how many strong and how many weak people are reading this. We will see on rate charts soon. Let's grow it together!

Hashpower bro!
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 12:45:09 AM

Great Suggestion...... It works for all coins.
Pitstop

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:46:21 AM

No, It's like " Just shoot the thing in the head ". So many held their coins thinking that would go up in value because so many other people started to talk like stupid children that don't speak English as a first language!! Suckers!!!!!!!

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:51:47 AM

Great Suggestion...... It works for all coins.

Yes, but a lot harder to implement when there are 100 billion of them.  I like DOGE, but only because it is fun having lots of nothing that I can gamble with!

I'm sorry, but I'm not optimistic about the long term prospects of this coin.  Fortunately, I am often wrong!
mscore

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:51:57 AM

http://i41.tinypic.com/117wj83.jpg

mulpul2 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:10:35 AM

I am really buying it. I want to know, am I only one ?

https://i.imgur.com/en2Jdvd.jpg
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:12:20 AM

I am really buying it. I want to know, am I only one ?

it's not the right time yet.  but i will be.  

for now, making coin. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
fast-pool.com

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 08:36:54 AM

great post but why you sharing it? Smiley

whales with big money will be mad
snoogans310

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:46:48 AM

i just bought some doge as its quite low.

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi

LTC ~ LN8e9QVx7es39KmSwtfnwaYYjNdibK3fXc
mulpul2 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:03:15 AM

great post but why you sharing it? Smiley
I want more people to buy doge. I want to know, can people change rates? I mean of course they can, but will they want to do it?

Cool.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:10:43 AM

You are all thinking in the terms of industrial economy. That is not right. Why do you thing that the value of your "doge currency" is about price now? What have the price "in satoshi" lol have to do with value of your net holding? Anticipate cheapness and create a positive feedback. In the case of doge it is not possible right now because a lot of it is in the hands of miners, who generally very primitively understand net economy.
azercay

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:46:02 PM

You are all thinking in the terms of industrial economy. That is not right. Why do you thing that the value of your "doge currency" is about price now? What have the price "in satoshi" lol have to do with value of your net holding? Anticipate cheapness and create a positive feedback. In the case of doge it is not possible right now because a lot of it is in the hands of miners, who generally very primitively understand net economy.

god, man, thank you!
you just opened my eyes !
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:16:06 PM

you should have bought more than some.  Angry

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
jongameson

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:04:04 AM

and given it to me
ME ME ME ME ME ME
Xenopus

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:24:54 AM

No, It's like "Just shoot the thing in the head". So many held their coins thinking that would go up in value because so many other people started to talk like stupid children that don't speak English as a first language!! Suckers!!!!!!!

This is a bit of a lame taunt when you consider that DOGE has a massive trading volume that dwarfs so many other "serious" coins and still holds a value of 6 or 7 times what it was a month ago. The only "suckers" there would be right now are (1) those that sold out before the giant rally, and (2) those that bought large amounts at the peak, which is still only about a third off the current price. So, anyone who has been holding Dogecoins for more than a pitiful two weeks should still be laughing all the way to the bank.

The meme branding is silly, I agree, but your schadenfreude is premature.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
zulzedd

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:39:29 AM

He also can plant them into the ground. Work hard few years to grow. And he will have a lot of food.
He will die starving  Roll Eyes

Aeron 1.250.000 CryptoBonusMiles Giveaway, 250 Winners, 5.000 CryptoBonusMiles per winner and guaranteed airdrop for ARN holders until 30.11.2018.
Follow the link to join Giveaway 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: