Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Used 7770 for 0.098BTC ($80)  (Read 699 times)
Thedovahkiin909 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:52:55 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 01:29:39 AM by Thedovahkiin909

Hello all! Im selling my ol' 7770 since I upgraded to a 7850 recently. I'm selling it for $80 in BTC.
You can find the full specs on it here, that's where I bought it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=CJXq-dqk47sCFUgS7AodKnIATQ&Item=N82E16814150666&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Desktop+Graphics+Cards-_-N82E16814150666&ef_id=UkDHywAABKra00rG:20140104004159:s

It works perfectly and everything is included. No escrow because it's a pain in the ass and it's a small purchase and I have proof.
EDIT: Due to no trust, I am adding that the transaction can stay in this thread, and that only half of the payment will have to be sent before I can ship.

Here are all of the pictures:
https://i.imgur.com/ATf7pWY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RhMVabx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6Ve7Rjb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FlseS8H.jpg
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:15:30 AM

Hello all! Im selling my ol' 7770 since I upgraded to a 7850 recently. I'm selling it for $80 in BTC.
You can find the full specs on it here, that's where I bought it.

It works perfectly and everything is included. No escrow because it's a pain in the ass and it's a small purchase and I have proof.

PM if interested.

"no escrow" No way scammer. "pm if interested" mhm..
Thedovahkiin909 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:18:04 AM

PM if interested.

Dude, seriously, its $80 for a 7770 with proof. I realize I don't have a trust score yet but damn!

EDIT; And "Pm if interested" is what EVERYONE says.
Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:23:36 AM

PM if interested.

Dude, seriously, its $80 for a 7770 with proof. I realize I don't have a trust score yet but damn!

Yes, but in your case, you have no trust, and posted a grand total of 15 posts. PMing creates an advantage for a scammer to exploit someone/multiple people without any cross-checking. Also, there is no reason not to escrow with anything worth over $5-$10, it protects both parties, and helps everyone, unless of course one of them are trying to scam.

EDIT: If you accept escrow for a deal with someone, I will take back what I said.
mistress_magpie

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:27:14 AM

I think you are probably based in the US, but if you were in the UK I would have taken you up on the offer (with escrow).  I have a busted graphics card on my desktop and have not been able to play video games, which makes me a very grumpy magpie!

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
Thedovahkiin909 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:27:44 AM

PM if interested.

Yes, but in your case, you have no trust, and posted a grand total of 15 posts. PMing creates an advantage for a scammer to exploit someone/multiple people without any cross-checking. Also, there is no reason not to escrow with anything worth over $5-$10, it protects both parties, and helps everyone, unless of course one of them are trying to scam.

EDIT: If you accept escrow for a deal with someone, I will take back what I said.
Okay, maybe you do have a point... I will update the post.

But I still don't like escrows, and as you checked my threads you should know that I have a deal going with another member.
mistress_magpie

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:28:33 AM

We all have to do things we don't like, unfortunately Tongue

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:42:07 AM

PM if interested.

Okay, maybe you do have a point... I will update the post.

But I still don't like escrows, and as you checked my threads you should know that I have a deal going with another member.

Well, if you make a successful deal with someone, pm me once they take delivery and you receive payment, and I will delete those posts.
Thedovahkiin909 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:46:47 AM

Well, if you make a successful deal with someone, pm me once they take delivery and you receive payment, and I will delete those posts.
Well I should be able to by tomorrow. I'm a little scared of sending my Jalap out with only half the BTC. I'm thinking of just refunding, it's everything eBay told me not to do!  Tongue
Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:10:06 AM

Well I should be able to by tomorrow. I'm a little scared of sending my Jalap out with only half the BTC. I'm thinking of just refunding, it's everything eBay told me not to do!  Tongue

I don't blame you. Personally I would just use escrow, but in the end, it's your decision.
Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:07:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395252.0

Total scam. At least he admitted to it.
Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:43:38 PM

Aaaaaaand I was right, total scam, what did I say?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: