Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
Vasyan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

just bathing once the Ethereum and wait when it will rise to $ 2,000. I think this can happen at the end of this year so not long to wait. If Ethereum will soar to $ 2,000 all the same the price will increase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adorathris

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

Just buy the one Ethereum or a couple of coins cheaper but of the top 10. But not ripple because ripple is garbage. buy coins and wait until winter. Winter prices will be 2 times higher than now
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

it is a normal amount if you want to explore the cryptocurrency market. just buy the one Ethereum and start studying a cryptocurrency market. then you can buy another coin and gradually, you'll kick yourself investment portfolio and will watch the prices

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

it is true that your capital will only get a little altcoin, but this is a good start for investment, you have to be smart in choosing the altcoin you will buy, because there are lots of good altcoin in marketcap that offer profit.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

it is true that your capital will only get a little altcoin, but this is a good start for investment, you have to be smart in choosing the altcoin you will buy, because there are lots of good altcoin in marketcap that offer profit.

and if you can do better analyze, I am sure that you will find a good coin that will give you a big profit when the price increase later. it is about how you can select the coin and it's not about how much money that you can invest. and with the right time and right moment, you can make a profit even if your profit is not too big.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
If you want to get safe investment, i think investing on ethereum or neo it will good for your investment. I'm not recommended you investing on ICO project because in this year 92% ICO projects are failled.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

It is easy and more secure for you to invest your hard earning capital on existing coins or tokens than on icos project as most of the icos are scams and investing in them most time is not secure.
We have the same feeling mate, as more ICO's are being judged a scam then it is better to invest in coins that had been already known in the crypto community in which as an assurance to have a profitable investment.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

Some people have even smaller capital then you do, so be thankful and work with what you`ve got. So, as far as investing goes, you need to figure out and plan the amount of time you are willing to wait on your investments. Either short-term or long-term, maybe in-between.
fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

If you have enough money and have a chances to invest now, so do it. It will be your investments in your bright future and you will get a profit later as well.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

Invest in the established altcoins, then ready yourself to hold those coins for the long term. Though ICOs are a good way to make money I wouldn't advise a newbie to go into it as the first investment they make into the market. There is way too much at risk for you to start out by investing in ICOs. It is better to put that money into an altcoin until you better understand the market.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

It is easy and more secure for you to invest your hard earning capital on existing coins or tokens than on icos project as most of the icos are scams and investing in them most time is not secure.
We have the same feeling mate, as more ICO's are being judged a scam then it is better to invest in coins that had been already known in the crypto community in which as an assurance to have a profitable investment.
Limiting my advice on the coins, I'd say it would be good to go for, and this is the preferred order; Ethereum, Bitcoin and maybe Dash?

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

Join ICO's like WPP Energy which has a working product that is implemented is some countries !

WPP Energy is a company which also has some several patents equipments that is producing Clean Energy !
The deployment of the new Global Green Energy Platform will enable our ability to reduce the cost of green power production for the User.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Drbriggs

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

The percentage risk for investing in ICO is very high. I would advise that you go for Altcoins with good prospect and good project dev.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

for myself I prefer to invest in Altcoin because it is quite safe and has the opportunity to gain greater profit because Altcoin price potentially increases in the future.
Feramooy

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

I imagine that putting resources into ICO and existing altcoins were useful for potential venture. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that I needed to pick by and by, I would go for the current coin since it has been there in the trade for at some point and it has a market that is steady. I would recommend that you ought to need to consider on contemplating what coin you should contribute and check the real market execution for your reference and examination.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
If I were you I would invest in bitcoin or ethereum for those coins had the capability to multiply ypur money. And as what I have experienced it is safety in this coin.
wakeofgod

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

f you are still a beginner in investing in the world of crypto, you better invest in ETH,XMR ... ( top altcoin only ) , so you get a profit.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

If you have experience, start first by investing in altcoin, because altcoin is not a bad investment.
Moreover, you have a capital that I think will increase if able to memperoses or choose the right altcoin to invest.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

First of all i want to congratulate you upon the decision that you have taken to invest into cryptocurrency but with your start up capital i would advise you invest into altcoins such as Stellar(XLM). It's among on the few altcoins whose price is quite stable but never forget that the market may go down for sometime. Don't be scared about the loss of your funds or investment because the market will surely rise again.

sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

You could choose to invest in any of the major coins like BTC, ETH, and LTC if you want to be assured of your investments. or you could also choose other coins like XRP and TRX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: