Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
cryptohopes (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

The percentage of risks to invest in ICO's are high, if you don't know how to find a good ICO and there are many scammers.
Investing in altcoins are the best way to gain more profits and low risks than ICO investing.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

It is better to invest in altcoins, which are supported by the community. Altcoins that are created primarily for people

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

Never invest in single coin as you have very small amount to invest so you should split your capital as
1.300 into BTC,investment would be safe and will increase if you hold.
2.200 into ETH,very solid coin and currently price is increasing invest in it and hold it.

If you go to ICO with this small payment then it would be highly risky and mostly ICO are scams these days,better go for investment option.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

You should decide on your own on where to put your money, take time to read the whitepapers and decide, if you think that it can do good in the future with continues development then take the risk of investing on it. What do you mean with "capital is too late"? do you mean that it is too late to invest in cryptocurrencies? then you're wrong. For me, it is good to invest in altcoins but not for long term because there are lots of altcoins that can easily manipulated. ICOs? of course it is good opportunity to buy a cryptocurrency that is only starting but only if the project is not a scam or has the potential to grow more, I don't invest in ICOs right now because I saw a lot of scams and projects that didn't continue, I also hate the KYC thing before you can invest in some ICOs.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

First of all never go for ICO straight way as they are the most riskiest business or form of investment these days.

If you really want to seek a good project then you can always invest into ICO projects whose token/coins has already got listed over the exchanger. This gives you complete security of your funds and what you have to look after is the ups and downs and different strategies to make profits.

For now I am working on project like REMME which is security provider for the big enterprises where you dont need to remember a password or any security phrases as REMME handles the whole operation by all themselves. Thus making everything secured via blockchain.

REM coin in terms of investment has opened up good options for new comers as it is cheap in value and developing at alarming rate. Soon it will cost you a lot to buy single REM COIN so it would be better to look after this project as newbie.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

You can go for day to day trading, making about 4% daily or better still opt for investing.
You can get either of neo, nano, odyssey, lala, kin, or probably store up eth in good values, or baulk of ltc

there are alot of altcoins you can invest in, just choose your tide well
and enjoy your investment.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

It is easy and more secure for you to invest your hard earning capital on existing coins or tokens than on icos project as most of the icos are scams and investing in them most time is not secure.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Now you have to start investing, by buying bitcoin. Bitcoin selling price is now relatively low. You can buy bitcoin in considerable amounts.
Save until bitcoin selling price goes up.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

If you want to invest for the long term, I suggest in terms of the coin community and do roadmap research. because you are new to crypto I recommend investing in coin ALT, not in coin ICO, I am afraid you wrong choose ICO project
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

With such a small capital, it is better to invest in ICO, of course. You will need to choose 5-7 promising ICO and invest in them. Only carefully choose projects for investment. Focus on the project idea and the development team.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

500$ is big funds for investment. This is enough to earn profit. I advice to you to go with altcoins much cheaper than ICO. One more thing ICO is a risky investment if you had enough proof that the project is legit dont join. Go for alts, if you buy altcoin then it pump, you can gain even x2 in just a little pump.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

500$ is enough to get start and you will learn trading gradually by the mistakes you will do in the trading and if you are planning to invest in the icos then keep in the mind the lower the price of token or coin the lesser the risk you will expose to yourself

faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

My advice, if you are still a beginner in investing in the world of crypto, you better invest in altcoin only, and you see which altcoin has a good potential in investing, so you get a profit.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

Put that money in to several different opportunity, in crypto offer many way to make profit like trading, invest in ICO, or just make invest by long term, but will be more faster to make money by doing short trading, but offcource you have to learn alot if thing like charting analysis and price action of crypto. Will be better use that money first for trading, and after you get enough profit from trading and then use it to make invest in ICO.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
icestar001

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

When I started with it I only have 100$, believe in yourshelf  Cool
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

If i were you i would invest it in ethereum,because i know that ethereum investor was increase and increasing and also some reseacher about ethereum that i would hit almost 5-10 time of its price after a few years.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

The market for cryptanalysts is constantly changing. If you decide to invest in this market then the opportunity is great but you are also willing to take risks. In my opinion, you should invest in Altcoin. If you have $ 500, you have $ 200 for the BTC, $ 200 for ETH and $ 100 for other Altcoins. Diversifying investment gives you more opportunities.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

You should go for the ICOs, but you have to do a research first before you want to invest your $500 in that ICO, make sure that you won't invest in a scam ICO, check the platform /or the project itself and also the developer of that project
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

maybe you should go for ICO , as there are many good new ICO out there. and if you dont want to invest in ico, maybe you can turn to altcoins. Altcoins with under $1 but with positive trends, you should go and try.. Good luck mate!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: