Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Ads: Banner/Podcast Slots ## Banner Starting At 1 Satoshi  (Read 539 times)
tim-tams (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 01:45:23 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 02:16:53 AM by tim-tams

I'm looking to sell some banners on www.youmeandbtc.com. I could sell normal slots on every page or maybe banners within a certain article, if it's relevant. I can get at least a few hundred completely legitimate views/month but I'm still quite new and that number is always growing. I could do just text if you prefer as well. I'm always open to ideas if you've got something unique. I'd even be willing to sell lifetime ads in certain situations.

I also have a podcast which you can find here. Same deal, I want to sell ads. I could do a normal commercial type of ad like you find in that first episode, or we could review and discuss your product/service as part of the actual podcast. That show is extremely new so ads would be quite cheap for now. Then, if we're successful, you'll have the advantage of being featured on the early episodes. Again, if you have a unique idea for this, let me know.

PM me if you've got any offers, thanks!

I'd also be interested in discounting or even offering free advertising if you can advertise for me in return.

UPDATE:
I've added a bitads.net slot on the very top right of every single page. I'm starting the bidding at 1 satoshi just to see how things go. It goes without saying that that should be a great deal. You can get to the bidding page by just clicking on the "Your Ad Here" banner that is already there.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tim-tams (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:17:45 AM

Bumping this.

You can now buy a very prominent slot starting at just one satoshi. Good luck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: