Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:05:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet Buddy v1.00 Released - Easy Multi-Wallet Backup Utility  (Read 700 times)
radicus (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:16:17 AM

Hi guys, thought I'd share a little wallet backup utility I just finished coding.

You can check it out at http://bitcoin.anotherworld.com.au

It's has an easy to use configuration system, simply edit the .ini file with all your wallet paths (ie. c:\users\radicus\appdata\roaming\multibit\multibit.wallet), run the program, select the wallets you want to backup from the list, choose the destination, and WalletBuddy will copy all the wallets into one folder for easy backing up.

Copy the wallet data to a USB stick or external hard drive, or post it to your Dropbox for safe keeping!

WalletBuddy is free, but of course, donations are welcomed!
Zaneris

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:21:04 AM

Hi guys, thought I'd share a little wallet backup utility I just finished coding.

You can check it out at http://bitcoin.anotherworld.com.au

It's has an easy to use configuration system, simply edit the .ini file with all your wallet paths (ie. c:\users\radicus\appdata\roaming\multibit\multibit.wallet), run the program, select the wallets you want to backup from the list, choose the destination, and WalletBuddy will copy all the wallets into one folder for easy backing up.

Copy the wallet data to a USB stick or external hard drive, or post it to your Dropbox for safe keeping!

WalletBuddy is free, but of course, donations are welcomed!

Super sketchy...

I wouldn't use anything personally that wasn't open source.
radicus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:35:30 AM

Super sketchy...

I wouldn't use anything personally that wasn't open source.

Problem solved, I've included the sourcefile as well. :-)
axewater

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:50:13 AM

I'll stick with my batch file
radicus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 04:31:29 AM

That's why I posted the WalletBuddy here, so a few people can verify it's legit!

Block it with your firewall program, disconnect your internet, scan and dissect the code etc... you'll see there's nothing to worry about.

I plan on adding a few more features soon so that you don't have to manually edit the .ini file, make it all mouse driven. Looking for some positive feedback and suggestions, that's all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: