Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN](ICO) HARD CAP! LeadRex- lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI  (Read 22153 times)
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Although there is much competition in this space I believe that with the right amount of effort the team can pull this off and edge out the competition if they flesh out their concept a bit more as I believe it is a bit broad as of now.

We are developing a platform to manage the advertising campaign.
We already thought to change the concept. We may have to drop some components. And release these components after developing the platform.

A good step to create a company that will make a good thing for this project in the future because everyone has participated and hopes that all of this will be a success.
it seems like the hardcap from LeadRex isn't too much, unlike other ICO, hardcap can be more than 20 million USD,
I'm sure with this, LeadRex can reach hardcap easily

The logic is very true because the project does not make hard cap that are difficult to achieve in the current year because all types of coins experience unstable prices to invest.
You are right.
in 2018 it is very difficult for every project to reach hardcap. we hope this project can reach hardcap with the time set

They can reach hardcap the following year if they want because this year experienced very bad difficulties in my opinion. BItcoin prices and all other types of coins have decreased and many projects are not in line with expectations (SCAM).
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

Congratulations to leadrex team and who are supporting that leadrex project and to reach the hardcap. I think the leadrex going launch the their product soon so the leadrex will get great results in coming days.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Toushiro (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

Although there is much competition in this space I believe that with the right amount of effort the team can pull this off and edge out the competition if they flesh out their concept a bit more as I believe it is a bit broad as of now.

We already thought to change the concept. We may have to drop some components. And release these components after developing the platform.

A good step to create a company that will make a good thing for this project in the future because everyone has participated and hopes that all of this will be a success.
it seems like the hardcap from LeadRex isn't too much, unlike other ICO, hardcap can be more than 20 million USD,

The logic is very true because the project does not make hard cap that are difficult to achieve in the current year because all types of coins experience unstable prices to invest.
You are right.
in 2018 it is very difficult for every project to reach hardcap. we hope this project can reach hardcap with the time set

They can reach hardcap the following year if they want because this year experienced very bad difficulties in my opinion. BItcoin prices and all other types of coins have decreased and many projects are not in line with expectations (SCAM).

very strange
If the project took the money and does nothing, then it is a scam.
If the project does something, then it is not a scam.

This is a very fine line.
Toushiro (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

Error in our smart contract

Dear community!
Please read this news carefully and treat it with calm and understanding. We detected an error in our smart contract. That is why the use of the current iteration of the LDX token is not possible because of security reasons.

We are working on elimination of the found vulnerability now. After that, several teams of independent developers will conduct an audit. We will inform you about the results in our information channels.

Do not worry, all tokens will be recredited within 2 weeks.

We worry about the safety of investments of our investors and the LeadRex platform. Thank you foFollow the news!

https://medium.com/@leadrex/error-in-our-smart-contract-51832565d204

Loopper

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

You are right.

very strange

I just hope this project will run properly and produce a benefit for all those who have participated in it. Good luck. At this time there are so many projects that are not what everyone expects.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

You are right.

very strange

I just hope this project will run properly and produce a benefit for all those who have participated in it. Good luck. At this time there are so many projects that are not what everyone expects.
What is certain is that everyone hopes that the project can run well and can be a big success, but it also depends on the team if the team wants to work hard the results will be satisfying
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Finding out the error in smart contract at this stage is one of the best things happened recently after reaching at hard cap. It really doesn't matter of couple of weeks delay to fix the issue. Communication is key to keep then things on track and transparent, on time. Community is here to support the technical team to overcome the errors.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

Error in our smart contract

Dear community!
Please read this news carefully and treat it with calm and understanding. We detected an error in our smart contract. That is why the use of the current iteration of the LDX token is not possible because of security reasons.

We are working on elimination of the found vulnerability now. After that, several teams of independent developers will conduct an audit. We will inform you about the results in our information channels.

Do not worry, all tokens will be recredited within 2 weeks.

We worry about the safety of investments of our investors and the LeadRex platform. Thank you foFollow the news!

https://medium.com/@leadrex/error-in-our-smart-contract-51832565d204

It seems that is critical bug which have been discovered recently and I think the team will make assure all security measure to keep the funds safe and fix all bugs as soon as possible. I hope distribution will get started soon.
Prometheu$

Activity: 550
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

It seems that is critical bug which have been discovered recently and I think the team will make assure all security measure to keep the funds safe and fix all bugs as soon as possible. I hope distribution will get started soon.

The distribution of tokens will start after everything is rechecked [content creation campaign, signature campaign, twitter and facebook...] But before sending out, do not forget, we will still need to calculate everything. I do not want to try to invent a payment date.
But we have an unbreakable goal - to make all payments before the end of the year is necessary
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

“LeadRex has stopped all business relationships with Decenturion.”
https://medium.com/@leadrex/leadrex-has-stopped-all-business-relationships-with-decenturion-8a160d12fc70

Let us recall that earlier LeadRex had joined to the well-know startup accelerator “Decenturion”. Our plans were focused only on the development of our project. This would have significantly increased the number of potential customers even before the main launch of the platform.

But, for certain reasons, we are forced to cease all business relationships with the well-known blockchain-state Decenturion. Also, all further cooperation with other companies that are somehow connected with “Decenturion” has been terminated. Thank you all for collaboration!
Follow the news.
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

The distribution of tokens will start after everything is rechecked [content creation campaign, signature campaign, twitter and facebook...] But before sending out, do not forget, we will still need to calculate everything. I do not want to try to invent a payment date.
But we have an unbreakable goal - to make all payments before the end of the year is necessary
I really wish to leadrex team to back with successful  as soon as possible, because the leadrex have some issues with their samrt contract security reasons and congratulations to the leadrex team they are reached the hardcap in ico and I hope they will come with strong team.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

This level of communication becomes highly important to keep the things as clear and open as possible when smart contract issues appeared and then cease of business relation with well known partner. That articles explains many thing that's why we are very positively will wait for the things to be sorted out and a consistency in development to be kept.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

I really wish to leadrex team to back with successful  as soon as possible, because the leadrex have some issues with their samrt contract security reasons and congratulations to the leadrex team they are reached the hardcap in ico and I hope they will come with strong team.

It should have happen because this project had great expectations from the team and other participation. Better things will emerge from this good project in the future.

Toushiro (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

New smart contract has been released!

Dear friends!
Recently, we had an error in the smart contract. Our team carefully worked on its elimination and on the preservation of tokens. Today we are pleased to inform you that everything is working out. We have released a new smart contract that was audited for 100 out of 100! Testing was carried out and the new smart contract has already been loaded into the main network...

https://medium.com/@leadrex/new-smart-contract-has-been-released-977cfeb19344
Loopper

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

You are right.

very strange

What is certain is that everyone hopes that the project can run well and can be a big success, but it also depends on the team if the team wants to work hard the results will be satisfying

If only a few people expect this project to succeed it is impossible because all must be done with the hard work of the development team to produce something that is beneficial for everyone.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

Dear friends!
Recently, we had an error in the smart contract. Our team carefully worked on its elimination and on the preservation of tokens. Today we are pleased to inform you that everything is working out. We have released a new smart contract that was audited for 100 out of 100! Testing was carried out and the new smart contract has already been loaded into the main network...

Really it is a very good thing to see in leadrex what happening a developments day by day and we are waiting for see the leadrex is going to hit big crypto exchange soon as leadrex team informed us let's hope that will get great news about leadrex team very soon.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

This is good news and fast fix,team fork hard. So we can expect distribution of bounty in the near future?
Toushiro (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

Dear friends!

Really it is a very good thing to see in leadrex what happening a developments day by day and we are waiting for see the leadrex is going to hit big crypto exchange soon as leadrex team informed us let's hope that will get great news about leadrex team very soon.

We wanted to post news this week.
News about listing on crypto exchanges will appear from November 26 in our information channels. Together with the crypto exchange, we are working on a program of bonuses for our holders. And we are developing a marketing company for the Asian market.

The listing on crypto exchanges will be held throughout December.
Toushiro (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

This is good news and fast fix,team fork hard. So we can expect distribution of bounty in the near future?

Yes. All right! We are completing the check tables. And soon you will be able to see your shares. Also very soon we will announce the payment schedule.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Next month will bring some kind of support for markets and listing on exchanges will be good then. This is a market of high volatility but everyone likes positive volatility which takes the markets higher by attracting more capital. We can expect stop this decline and some sort of stability if not increase. Right at the moment market needs bottoms to restore the confidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: