Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN](ICO) HARD CAP! LeadRex- lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI  (Read 22150 times)
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

Lol, bounty still not paid  Angry

The bounty manager counts the bids and updates the bounty table. Soon the work will be completed and we will begin the transfer of awards.

We are planning to start paying bounty in mid-December.
Do not worry! I control the whole process. We will not forget anyone.

Soon Team, how much is "soon"... 2-3 weeks more?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prometheu$

Activity: 550
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

The bounty manager counts the bids and updates the bounty table. Soon the work will be completed and we will begin the transfer of awards.

Several days. Calculations are made, all counted. You can see for yourself, go to the spreadsheet. When the distribution starts, everyone will be notified.
Toushiro (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

We can block payments for several months. If you so want it.

We can trim the bounty pool. So do many projects.

Enough arrogance! The more the community gets the information, the more arrogant it becomes. On the distribution of the bounty you will learn from the announcement. The announcement will be posted in our media channels. Follow the news.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Several days. Calculations are made, all counted. You can see for yourself, go to the spreadsheet. When the distribution starts, everyone will be notified.
as a bounty hunter we have to be a little patient, because not only LeadRex is delaying distribution,
all projects are on average like that

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Toushiro (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

as a bounty hunter we have to be a little patient, because not only LeadRex is delaying distribution,

We do not delay sending bounty! Much work has been done to check the tables of bounty. We will start shipping soon.

Many projects delay sending for a long time. For example, BelugaPay delayed sending bounty for 6 months, reduced the amount of remuneration. And the second dispatch will be done in another 6 months.

Feel the difference!
InBe$ToP

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:18:55 AM

You noob!
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

LeadRex + Buratino Blockchain Solutions!

https://medium.com/@leadrex/leadrex-buratino-blockchain-solutions-20da999b0869
Prometheu$

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

The table has been calculated.
Dear friends, you have 5 days to challenge the final result. No questions or claims will be considered at the end of this period

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

You noob!
we look forward to the good news from the distribution team, hopefully everything will go smoothly and the results obtained by the participants are satisfying as expected and can treat tired of the hard work of the participants too.

Prometheu$

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

Not in our interests to delay the date of payment. In our interests to preserve an acceptable price tokens on unstable market.
Understand, we enter into a market in difficult period, it is connected with risks. We do not want to lose all work which so long time was done.
Please wait, soon all will be ready. It remained a few days.

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

Who will decide this when is best to enter in market based on stability ? This space has all charm because of its volatility and speculation that's why people come to it and traditional stable markets have nothing to offer anymore. Market will remain like this instead of waiting for stability better face it and get stronger and grown hard in my opinion.
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Hello! I heard that your coin was listed on some exchanges, but the price is not very happy. She will grow? What are your thoughts on this? I am very glad that I participate in your project and hope to increase the price of the LDXT coin
Toushiro (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

Hello! I heard that your coin was listed on some exchanges, but the price is not very happy. She will grow? What are your thoughts on this? I am very glad that I participate in your project and hope to increase the price of the LDXT coin
Let's be honest! Now the token has a very low price. And we have already said several times that we will not raise the price. We need to wait for a new listing on other exchanges.

The price fell due to investors. They confidently sell tokens at the lowest prices. We bought tokens every day. And already bought more than 1.5 million LDXT tokens. But now the purchase of tokens was stopped.

Yes. The price will be higher.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

Thanks to leadrex team they are distributed the bounty regards as they promised it will be great and I was got my bounty rewards today and my suggestion to all bounty hunters please don't sell your leadrex tokens for now due to the price was very much lower than Ico price so hold for long term and support to leadrex team, I am sure that they will give good news about big crypto exchanges soon.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

Thanks to leadrex team they are distributed the bounty regards as they promised it will be great and I was got my bounty rewards today and my suggestion to all bounty hunters please don't sell your leadrex tokens for now due to the price was very much lower than Ico price so hold for long term and support to leadrex team, I am sure that they will give good news about big crypto exchanges soon.

It seems like a nice thing for you because you have got a prize from the project but it is true that it is a bad step to now sell these tokens at low prices.
Yes, of course it is foolish and quite risky if you sell it now at a low price, which is certain that you have to consider before selling it and after that depends on your decision

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kannibole

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

this will be great  Grin ,
idk if LeadReX will reach Hardcap next listing top exchanges  Roll Eyes
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

It seems like a nice thing for you because you have got a prize from the project but it is true that it is a bad step to now sell these tokens at low prices.
Yes, of course it is foolish and quite risky if you sell it now at a low price, which is certain that you have to consider before selling it and after that depends on your decision
Indeed, with the current price conditions that are cheap we have to consider carefully whether to sell it or not because if the origin is selling it without thinking of course it is quite risky

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

From steps it looks like exchanges are next as reward distribution, which probably was last thing before exchanges has started. In their telegram they announced and that address started to show payouts which means once that is completed further steps next. Exchanges and marketing two things along with constant development are ahead.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

Indeed, with the current price conditions that are cheap we have to consider carefully whether to sell it or not because if the origin is selling it without thinking of course it is quite risky
Is Leadrex hardcap really only 3 million USD? this is little funding for a large project,
especially their sponsor Bancor, but thank God I congratulate this project

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Toushiro (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

This is the best post in a long time!
Yes. You're right! Soon there will be news about listing on exchanges. Before the New Year holidays, no one wants to work a lot. But on December 31 we will have information on the exact date of listing on one of the exchanges.

Need to wait a bit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: