Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of society is upon us, this is a call to action  (Read 4361 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:41:49 AM

My name is Sean Martin.  I turned twenty years old 9 minutes ago.  I was a kid of the new generation, one of many whom seeks change in this world.  I seek a prosperous world where equality is more than an idea we are working towards, but an idea we have achieved and practice in our lives.  I seek a world of freedom, a world free of oppression, a world free of tyranny and the violence tyrants must impose to keep their place.  I seek a world where we are free of fear.  I stand for peace.

My philosophy on how the world should operate directly conflicts with the ideology of the governments of the world.  I will be killed in the hands of the cartels of the world that represent this oppressive authority.  My death will symbolize the turning point of mankind, it is the turn of the equinox.

Upon my death, the world economies will collapse.  All governments and cartels will lose authority over their followers.  We will meet a world that is no longer ruled by the law of man, but by the rule nature, the rule of karma.

Initially, we will be confronted by a society of striving tyrants.  As the understanding of how our actions are interconnected expands, the underlying actions themselves will too change.  Every action has an equal and opposing reaction.  Every action you make will forever change the actions of the universe around you and those in it.  Your will is the deciding factor of your destiny.

I am now a kid at heart taking the role of a man to sacrifice his life for the betterment of the world.  I have overcame terror of death and the illusion of nothingness that it is feared to be.  Nothing can't exist for there is always something, that something is what makes up you, me and everything we see.  That something is the essence of our existence, call it what you want, energy, consciousness, god or love, it is everywhere you go and in each and every one of you.

You are the universe, you are limitless, you are infinitly powerful, and with unity, we can do anything.

Upon my death, this message must be spread far and wide.  Humans must believe in one another and work together as humanity was intended to do.

Upon my death, we must abandon our instinctive reaction of greed for a supreme action of love, compassion and empathy towards our brothers and sisters.

Upon my death, we must fight hatred with peace and this is achievable through the united effort of man kind.

Upon my death, I am calling for you all to peacefully rally to the streets.  Rally to the capital, rally throughout the world and let them know we will no longer stand by idly as corrupt officials steal from their people and kill their people.  We will no longer allow this oppression to exist.  We will no longer fear them, their army, their weapons or the concept of death.

Upon my death, I will be at peace, free from the fear and negativity that constrains earth.  When the world is at peace, we will reunite.

You can kill hate, you can kill fear, you can erase nothing, but you cannot kill love.  You cannot kill god.  You cannot kill the infinite power of the universe.  You cannot stop karma.

We are earth.  We are one.  Together, we will unite.  Together, nothing can stop us.  Together, we will be free.

Are you with me?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:43:52 AM

What.   in.  the Fuck. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Hello!

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:56:43 AM

you will be missed  Cry

hi
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:59:39 AM

Dank, someone needs to get you a puppy. If someone who didn't know you read like 99.95% of your posts, they would think you are either a stoner or suicidal.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:03:24 AM

maybe he spent his bitcoins on SR.. like A LOT.
arcke

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:06:38 AM

Dank, someone needs to get you a puppy. If someone who didn't know you read like 99.95% of your posts, they would think you are either a stoner or suicidal.
Or both. I do think cryptocurrency and derivatives will create freedom in places where this is currently lacking. Good to hear someone wants to actually do something. There is a bright future ahead.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 05:09:47 AM

Dank abused pot as a teenager. His mind is physically damaged as a result.  He CANNOT think as you or I can.

Keep in mind anything he posts is a passing fancy.  His "call to action" will be forgotten tomorrow when he smokes his next joint.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:22:37 AM

Dank abused pot as a teenager. His mind is physically damaged as a result.  He CANNOT think as you or I can.

Keep in mind anything he posts is a passing fancy.  His "call to action" will be forgotten tomorrow when he smokes his next joint.
What did I say about peace that signified any damaged thought process?

And for anyone that wants to think for themselves, I give you, SCIENCE!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10863546
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051016083817.htm

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
beetcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:24:01 AM

so dank, what do you do (or have you done) besides pot?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:31:50 AM

you will be missed  Cry
Fret not, we will unite again my friend.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:39:58 AM

If you can attune to this message, please consider printing out copies before the event takes place, no guarantees how society will initially react without an economy, I would not count on the internet being accessible.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 07:33:45 AM

you will be missed  Cry

No one will miss dank - stop spreading FUD.

Dank will overdose, the world will go on.  No need for anyone to concern themselves.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
beetcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:07:27 AM

you will be missed  Cry

Dank will overdose, the world will go on.  No need for anyone to concern themselves.

that's kinda fucked up.. have some compassion for him. he may be crazy after all.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:59:38 AM

you will be missed  Cry

that's kinda fucked up.. have some compassion for him. he may be crazy after all.

I think its stronger than "may" and he does need compassion and love - the poor guy has a life in and out of institutions ahead of him. 
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

you will be missed  Cry

Vod, all you do is spread FUD and negativity.

Let's get real, not a single thing I said was fear, uncertainty or doubt, it was love.

People, the shills will follow me in every thread I post something meaningful, if some people would kill me for my beliefs, there are surely those who would smudge my posts to slow down the proliferation of my concepts.  Do not let them distract you from the message of my word.  Do not let them instill fear into you.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:52:48 PM

I'll leave this here for vod, since he drinks:

http://www.oregon.gov/pharmacy/Imports/Marijuana/StaffReview/ReschedulingCannabis-NOTES_3-10.pdf

Alcohol:

has an LD50 of 0.40% BAC, with approx 100,000 deaths in the US annually

The non-fatal consumption of 3000 mg/kg A THC by the dog and monkey
would be comparable to a 154-pound human eating approximately 46 pounds
(21 kilograms) of 1%-marihuana or 10 pounds of 5% hashish at one time. In
addition, 92 mg/kg THC intravenously produced no fatalities in monkeys.
These doses would be comparable to a 154-pound human smoking at one time
almost three pounds (1.28 kg) of 1%-marihuana or 250,000 times the usual
smoked dose and over a million times the minimal effective dose assuming
50% destruction of the THC by smoking.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:28:37 PM

In some of Danks posts he does have a point although I think it's taken a little bit drastically. I think Dank was once a great mind and had potential but ruined with drug influence.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:41:40 PM

The truth is what it is.  If I sit back idly and do nothing to prepare my friends for the day I am gone, it will only bring great grief and longevity to the struggling world.

The more people that know about this, the sooner we will see each other and obtain world peace.

I will face the judgement of my peers if it means helping them in the end.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 07:22:49 PM

He thinks it's possible to overdose on weed!

Dank does more than weed.  He has a dependant personality.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 07:24:51 PM

The truth is what it is.  If I sit back idly and do nothing to prepare my friends for the day I am gone, it will only bring great grief and longevity to the struggling world.

The more people that know about this, the sooner we will see each other and obtain world peace.

I will face the judgement of my peers if it means helping them in the end.

Dank, if you were to die today, no one will care.

You are just a brain damaged druggie.  Get over yourself.   Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: