Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of society is upon us, this is a call to action  (Read 4361 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

Incorrect sir, I have become experienced in the dimensions psychedelics connect you to.  This is how I have learned the wisdom and knowledge acquired by the Akashic records.  I no longer use any drugs though.

And regardless, I would need to take 10,000 hits of LSD to overdose.

A lot less harmful than that alcohol you drink vod, you only need to consume 3-4 times the amount you normally do to die.  Consider how much poison an average dose of alcohol induces to your body.

The truth is what it is.  If I sit back idly and do nothing to prepare my friends for the day I am gone, it will only bring great grief and longevity to the struggling world.

The more people that know about this, the sooner we will see each other and obtain world peace.

I will face the judgement of my peers if it means helping them in the end.

Dank, if you were to die today, no one will care.

You are just a brain damaged druggie.  Get over yourself.   Roll Eyes
And this here folks is a perfect example of how some drugs increase your ego and disregard for human life (like alcohol, cocaine) and some drugs decrease your ego, connect you to other humans and allow you to feel empathy for them (cannabis, psychedelics).

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 09:05:29 PM

I no longer use any drugs though.

Of course not.  You don't consider pot and cocaine drugs.    Roll Eyes

And this here folks is a perfect example of how drug use screws with your mind. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:14:25 PM

What the hell?

1. Cocaine is a drug.
2. Cocaine is probably the worst drug on the planet.  It's turns people into power hungry tyrants.
3. I have never used cocaine, never tried to use cocaine and never wanted to use cocaine.  Nor will I.

Indeed, whatever you've been using has screwed with your mind vod.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 09:27:52 PM

What the hell?

1. Cocaine is a drug.
2. Cocaine is probably the worst drug on the planet.  It's turns people into power hungry tyrants.
3. I have never used cocaine, never tried to use cocaine and never wanted to use cocaine.  Nor will I.

Marijuana is a drug too, moron.

Dank saying MY mind is messed up - ROFL.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:29:25 PM

What the hell?

1. Cocaine is a drug.
2. Cocaine is probably the worst drug on the planet.  It's turns people into power hungry tyrants.
3. I have never used cocaine, never tried to use cocaine and never wanted to use cocaine.  Nor will I.

what about meth? opiates? psychadelics? you probably do one of those, right?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:00:14 PM

What the hell?

1. Cocaine is a drug.

Marijuana is a drug too, moron.

Dank saying MY mind is messed up - ROFL.
Sure.  But if you consider a plant to be a drug, then the food you eat is also a drug.  The oxygen you breathe, yes that is a chemical - a drug.

Normally the word drug refers to a synthesized chemical with psychoactive effects.  Cannabis is not synthesized, nor processed, it is grown from the ground.  Whether you want to call it a drug or not is really a moot point.  It is the most benign substance known to man.  More people die from water intoxication than cannabis (which has killed nobody, ever).

What the hell?

1. Cocaine is a drug.
2. Cocaine is probably the worst drug on the planet.  It's turns people into power hungry tyrants.
3. I have never used cocaine, never tried to use cocaine and never wanted to use cocaine.  Nor will I.

what about meth? opiates? psychadelics? you probably do one of those, right?
I think I've made it quite clear that I have indulged in psychedelics before and they taught me an extraordinary amount of knowledge about the function of our universe.

I do not consider opiates nor amphetamines mind opening drugs, so no.

If you guys want to post to every single reply I make, can you at least retain to the topic rather than trying to smudge my credibility with the fallacious misconception that drugs are bad, mkay?

A shift in perspective is healthy every once in a while, so long as you are gaining a more positive outlook on life.

Is that not what socially more or less accepted pharmaceuticals supposedly strive to do?  Help people?  Though they kill over 100,000 people in the united states each year.  More people die from aspirin each year than all illegal drugs combined, imagine that.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:04:37 PM

(which has killed nobody, ever).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:34:38 PM

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4
http://www.nature.com/onc/journal/v27/n3/full/1210641a.html

Triggers cell apoptosis (cell death) in cancer cells and leaves normal ones healthy.

moolagwapeno

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 06:40:32 PM

pot definitely isn't a drug
if you smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol , or take anything from a pharmacy you don't have a leg to stand on in that argument. hemp is an amazing cash crop let me know when pain killers of antibiotics can be made into socks or anything besides their intended use for that matter
Hideyoshi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:01:37 PM

Should we add your name to here http://assmkedzgorodn7o.onion/ to make this reality happen sooner?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:13:10 PM

Just make sure the people realize once I'm dead their coins will be worthless.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:26:59 PM

Nutjob.  Lol

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:59:16 AM

Who is more likely to be a nutjob?  Someone who provides an opposing philosophy to what is standard in society, or someone who's words amount to no more than personal attacks?

Anyways...

Crazy is a label for what we don't understand.

As Lewis Carroll beautifully stated, "You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Want proof?  Research Nikola Tesla, he experienced hallucinations, and you wouldn't be using your computer without him.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:31:38 PM

Who is more likely to be a nutjob?  Someone who provides an opposing philosophy to what is standard in society, or someone who's words amount to no more than personal attacks?

Anyways...

Crazy is a label for what we don't understand.

As Lewis Carroll beautifully stated, "You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Want proof?  Research Nikola Tesla, he experienced hallucinations, and you wouldn't be using your computer without him.

Tesla actually got off his ass and produced a wonderful array of things, and besides, aren't you supposed to be against any kind of industry?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:30:24 PM

My line of work is spiritual, to bring positive energy.  It is what the world needs at this time.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Opposing philosophy?  You believe the entire world is dependant on your life.   Roll Eyes

You are a nut job, and no one in this forum would state otherwise.   I don't suppose it matters in your little world though.  Lol

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:37:30 PM

Opposing philosophy?  You believe the entire world is dependant on your life.   Roll Eyes

You are a nut job, and no one in this forum would state otherwise.   I don't suppose it matters in your little world though.  Lol
Never did I say the world is dependent on my life.  But my death will trigger a chain of events that will inevitably change the world greatly.  The truth has been said for quite some time, when I'm killed, the truth becomes real to each and every one of you.

With your second statement, I object, I have talked to a good bit of people that believe my word.  One claiming to be forever indebted to me.  This is the power of spiritual work through words, it brings people understanding, it brings people peace.  And true peace is invaluable.  It is the greatest feeling, only attainable by looking within for answers rather than the physical world.  Money can't buy peace.

"Just take these words reverse them back upon my evil tongue."  Do you words apply for everyone's reality vod, or are you only speaking of your own narrow perception?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:46:50 PM

That's why no one can argue with you dank.  You say one thing one day, then lie about it the next.  Don't know about anyone else, but I am done playing your games.  Since I am the one who continues most of your threads, you are losing your primary audience.  

The world is not going to end when you die.  Coins will not become worthless when you die.

The universe you have influence over begins and ends in your parent's basement.  Thank goodness.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:56:19 PM

That's why no one can argue with you dank.  You say one thing one day, then lie about it the next.  Don't know about anyone else, but I am done playing your games.  Since I am the one who continues most of your threads, you are losing your primary audience.  

The world is not going to end when you die.  Coins will not become worthless when you die.

The universe you have influence over begins and ends in your parent's basement.  Thank goodness.
Uh ok, I never said the world is dependent on me, those were your words that lied about what I believe in.  And I've been saying the same message of love since 2012 buddy.

Apparently I have influence over your universe, vod, since you spend such a vast amount of your time attacking me.

You can stop the games whenever you want, good riddance.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:07:34 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 09:23:44 PM by Vod

Uh ok, I never said the world is dependent on me

Upon my death, the world economies will collapse. All governments and cartels will lose authority over their followers.  We will meet a world that is no longer ruled by the law of man, but by the rule nature, the rule of karma.

You think someone who inherently dishonest would be able to cover his lies better.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: