Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:46:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of society is upon us, this is a call to action  (Read 4361 times)
cryptozark

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:34:28 AM

Dank, please get some help for the sake of your friends and family.  I know what it is like to lose friends to both suicide and mental illness and it is devastating.  The worst part is that they didn't think people would care if they moved on but that is far from the case.  Please know that there are people out there that care a great deal about you.  Even if you have felt that you have opened up your mind to new dimensions and planes of existence, the people that care about you in this plane of existence are very real and will be devastated if they lost you.

Just talk to someone you trust will honestly look out for your well being and ask them for some guidance.

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:35:19 AM

Except I was using it to spread love into the world, it did not operate as a ponzi.  And it did just that, I successfully reached out to more than 100 people.

Should I add that to your list of lies (or ignorance as you like to call it)?

Anybody want to actually debate my philosophy or do you just want to throw rocks at it?  I miss the days where we had meaningful conversations.

You borrowed funds, offered illogical returns, had to borrow to repay initial investors and in the end ran out of money.

Just because you also dealt on the side with silk road doesn't make it less a ponzi.

Enjoy the scammer tag.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:12:26 AM

Except I was using it to spread love into the world, it did not operate as a ponzi.  And it did just that, I successfully reached out to more than 100 people.

Should I add that to your list of lies (or ignorance as you like to call it)?

Anybody want to actually debate my philosophy or do you just want to throw rocks at it?  I miss the days where we had meaningful conversations.

You borrowed funds, offered illogical returns, had to borrow to repay initial investors and in the end ran out of money.

Just because you also dealt on the side with silk road doesn't make it less a ponzi.

Enjoy the scammer tag.
I actually got beat twice in a row for $500, each time, whilst ordering more goods for the clientele.  And I'm not going to lie, I spent money a little frivolously (not materially) in good faith nothing would go wrong.

I'll be honest, I have borrowed money to repay loans, but that was before I had Dank Bank and before I understood what a ponzi was.

So I'm taking it nobody wants to debate me eh?

420, if you're active here, you should see a post about it.  Otherwise, if shit hits the fan in the near future, you'll know.

Zark, it burdens me greatly to be in this position.  I have felt the pain others have yet to feel.  Though my beliefs and philosophy may evolve, words can not be unsaid, there is little I can do to stop the cartels of the world from taking my life.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Hello!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:06:58 AM

you will be missed  Cry
Fret not, we will unite again my friend.

No one will miss dank - stop spreading FUD.

Dank will overdose, the world will go on.  No need for anyone to concern themselves.
I will sincerely miss dank when he is gone, don't talk for me.

hi
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

Zark, it burdens me greatly to be in this position.  I have felt the pain others have yet to feel.  Though my beliefs and philosophy may evolve, words can not be unsaid, there is little I can do to stop the cartels of the world from taking my life.

You'll still be here in a few years, begging for coins, living at home.  Don't worry too much about it.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:35:24 PM

I'll be lucky to see a few months.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 09:46:04 PM

That's just anxiety caused by too much pot use.

Nothing will happen to you.  You'll be trolling for years to come.

Trust me - I'm a lot smarter than you.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

That's just anxiety caused by too much pot use.

Nothing will happen to you.  You'll be trolling for years to come.

Trust me - I'm a lot smarter than you.   Wink
Everybody is equally smart, we only have different levels of awareness.

Still waiting for you to post some meaningful philosophy rather than slander, vod.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:42:13 PM

Everybody is equally smart, we only have different levels of awareness.

Ah yes, the ol' "autists should just snap the fuck out of it and decide to stop being autists" argument.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 01:06:05 AM

Still waiting for you to post some meaningful philosophy rather than slander, vod.

You mean libel, dank.   Wink

Tell you what, I'll post some meaningful philosophies that will blow your mind in a few months.  Then we can all enjoy the debate because you'll still be alive.

Now you have something to look forward to!  

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:49:43 AM

Dude, don't let yourself die, and don't kill yourself; this thing about you dieing is the disease talking. Don't give up living and you'll have a chance of one day being thankful for not giving in to the disease.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:42:19 AM

You mean libel, dank.   Wink

Tell you what, I'll post some meaningful philosophies that will blow your mind in a few months.  Then we can all enjoy the debate because you'll still be alive.

Now you have something to look forward to!  

Great!  You admit you're a troll.

Now scurry on.

Dude, don't let yourself die, and don't kill yourself; this thing about you dieing is the disease talking. Don't give up living and you'll have a chance of one day being thankful for not giving in to the disease.

How am I to stop the government from assassinating me?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 05:03:34 AM

Sober up?

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:28:01 AM

One way would be to get some smart and trustworthy people to help you rig a deadman switch that will reveal to the public what the government doesn't want them to know in case you aren't around anymore, and then make the exist of that switch public...

But didn't you said that it didn't need to be you? Why would the government kill someone else and spare you if they are after you?

But really, are they actually after you, or is it just a disease making you see things that aren't there?

Sure, you gotta be careful, "just 'cause you're paranoid it doesn't meant they aren't after you" and all that stuff. But you also need to keep yourself grounded; in most cases where people are acting weird like you are, the problems are all in their head (i don't mean made up, i mean like something is wrong in their brain). Keep your eyes open both for what you're afraid of and for signs your mind could be betraying you. Seek professional help, but remain careful just in case in the end it turns out you were right all along.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Hideyoshi

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:59:29 AM

How do you remove thread from "Show new replies to your posts"?
zavtra

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 06:11:43 AM

Here are some questions that I have never seen asked here that desperately needs to be.

Dank, why do you believe that you will be assassinated? What have you done to cause someone to waste 20,000 dollars minimum on an assassin to remove you?

Dank, why do you believe all world economies will collapse upon your death, that all cryptocurrencies will be worthless upon your death? How could your death possibly trigger this, when most of us don't even know who you are? Why should I sell my coins because you died?

Cryptedge - The world's first operational Altcoin-hedgefund
www.cryptedge.com
bitvestor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:11:25 PM

Damn, i taught i was high, 4 bottles of bud in 30 mins and got instant sober reading this.. Dank are you still alive its almost April now?
WTF, someone call 911
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 02:12:41 AM

A few months is April 8, and you will still be alive.   You're not lucky, just stupid.  Roll Eyes 

Stop thinking of ways to ditch your debt, and be true to your word for a change.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:25:32 AM

Damn, i taught i was high, 4 bottles of bud in 30 mins and got instant sober reading this.. Dank are you still alive its almost April now?
WTF, someone call 911

Don't mean to kill any buzz man just mean to inform.

With every end comes a new beginning, and with the knowledge and wisdom we gain, we can create it to be more beautiful than the last.

I'm thankful for being on this planet still.  I really don't have to die, it's not necessary in accomplishing what I wish to accomplish nor is it in any way a logical maneuver by those in power.  But time will tell what's in store, I have faith that everything will work out in the end.

Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:29:39 AM

Who did you scam?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: