Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mtgox any better now?  (Read 782 times)
sameev29 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:45:42 AM

We all heard a lot of hassle about Mtgox's withdraw troubles.I read in Mtgox blog that they are adding more staff to process the wire orders quickly.Are they getting better now a days?
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:30:06 PM

Of course you can't be sure but I guess the issue isn't with staff or working power but about there USD losses after some accounts got seized and with there inability to send cash to the US as they don't have an account capable of this.
Interjekcion

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:09:50 AM

No. Stay away from it. It's quickly losing it's relevance.
BitcoinWalker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

$Gangnam works hard, so you don't have to.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 04:07:27 AM

MtGox is still going very strong for those who see it fit.

Investing with style!

MikeXBT

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:38:57 AM

We all heard a lot of hassle about Mtgox's withdraw troubles.I read in Mtgox blog that they are adding more staff to process the wire orders quickly.Are they getting better now a days?
The timeframe for USD withdrawal processing is still roughly three months. They will expedite it to one month for you if you pay a 5% fee.

So to answer your question: No. They added new deposit methods for us, no new withdrawal options.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:20:00 PM

The timeframe for USD withdrawal processing is still roughly three months. They will expedite it to one month for you if you pay a 5% fee.

So to answer your question: No. They added new deposit methods for us, no new withdrawal options.

Do you have a link for this information about 3 months and 5%?
Keta

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:49:29 PM

What about CAD withdrawals?
Raralith

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:49:44 PM

Not any better. My transactions from June and July didn't go through, and I ended up just requesting my money back (which they did in 12 hours). I took a huge loss so yeah... I don't suggest you use them for withdrawals.
MikeXBT

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:30:33 AM

Do you have a link for this information about 3 months and 5%?

The three months part is posted all over this board and others. It is not something new. I had a withdrawal pending from July until November, at which point I asked about that 5% offer which I heard about on forums, and they confirmed it with me. Most with USD withdrawals pending get fed up after a few months, cancel their withdrawals, rebuy the coins at a loss, and sell it elsewhere. Hence the $100 price difference between Gox and exchangers who actually process USD withdrawals.

Here's a thread with 137 pages, which was for gathering withdrawal delay complaints: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: