Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a ICO project  (Read 193 times)
aleksei87k (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

Hello
I have an unique idea for an ICO and I am interested in starting a project and would like to know where can I find the right team member and how to reward them?
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

Good to hear from you about your new project and wish you for success of your project. It will be better to elaborate about your upcoming blockchain project in brief. If you are looking for bounty manager check my signature he is one the best, popular & helpful manager on the forum for further guidance about team member and how to reward them . Also i would like to share one article for you its worth reading here is the link https://blog.icosuccess.com/strategy/6-things-to-consider-while-preparing-for-an-ico/
yanikapetk

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Hi guys!

There is an amazing new airdrop:

RusGas  (RGS) Active for 1 days
RusGas is a project aimed at funding and subsequent implementation of researches in natural gas production, processing, storage, and transportation. RusGas is rated 3/5 by ICO Bench.

RusGas is airdropping 1000 RGS (~$30) to airdrop participants and 200 RGS (~$6) for every referral. ICO token price: 1 RGS = 0,03 USD

How to join?

1. Go to airdrop form
2. Join Telegram group
3. You can use Referrer ID @airdropalertteam
4. Submit airdrop form with your ETH address and other details
5. Make a report on Bitcointalk with following format:
Joining on Telegram & Referral campaign
Your Telegram account.

Follow your participation in spreadsheet.

Join OFFICIAL Airdropalert Telegram and Airdropalert Twitter for daily updates on crypto airdrops!

Estimated value: ~$30 +referral    Wink

Joining on Telegram & Referral campaign
@yanipetkov
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 02:19:26 AM by KingScorpio

Hello
I have an unique idea for an ICO and I am interested in starting a project and would like to know where can I find the right team member and how to reward them?

every ico starts this way 98% fail, there is a business today in existance that earns money out of those that gamble an ico establishment actually, how much money do you want to risk?

regards

MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Hello.  Great that you want to start an ICO. First and most important item is, a great concept if you have a great idea that is viable and change maker, we can join with you.
we have experience on ICOs and AI, Blockchain, cryptos...

So if your idea is genuine, message us so we can take a look.
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

Team depends on your concepts for the project. We can discuss with you details in a telegram channel or discord. Please provide your telegram username or group link.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

increasingly i am seriously thinking why don't people simply all create US dollar ICOs? like Goldman Sachs did, i mean they embarassed themselves with that, and joins the league with 30.000 other cryotocurrencies, from a once trusted "state institution" they became nothing but an emberrasing bunch of gamblers that are scamming everyone else

littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

Most likely you won't succeed, and if you do, there's a good chance you'll waste investors money. I'd recommend joining some existing teams first if you can and offer your expertise, and learn how ICOs work, before overhyping investors with your own idea which almost certainly will not take off the way you think.

leveler

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Do you need team member?
zpopdream

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

A good idea is always good, but there should also be a demand for your project from the community and a real solution that stands behind it. With some many companies going into icos, you should be sure that it's necessary for you.
If yes, then, of course, hire the team - they should be real professionals and better in-house
aleksei87k (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

First of all. Thank you all for the answer. First I want to say "If you think you will fail than you will fail". I am computer expert so I technically know how to create ICO but I not how to promote or run. Thats why I am looking for good team member.

I think my idea is good and I dont want to talk to everyone about it. First I want to talk to some people about their skills and experience.

Do you need team member?
Yes do you habe any experience?
ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Starting ICO need new idea for market requirement.
This depend on the developer.
investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

Hello

I believe you could get team members on here and other freelance platform. Concerning rewarding them, you need to discuss it with them.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

If you don´t know that you should not make an ICO. An ICO is a mean for a goal, not the goal. If you have a project you should learn first about business.
If he likes it, just keep him going, so he will have real experience in the market. Initially, invest in an ICO with a small amount of capital, so that we can experience and learn the knowledge that only the new investor can learn the experience. And if he dares to take the risk of success will come to him.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: