Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🐳REEFCOIN🐳X16S MASTERNODE|NO PREMINE|NO ICO|NO MN PRESALE|POW/POS/MN|FAIR  (Read 10562 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

for the first time I see such a project that came to the forum and said that they will not have sales and sales in general, not some ico or other kind of fees, it will be very interesting to see how you keep the word
cryptojebac

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

How to prepare for REEFCOIN Main Net Launch:

1. If you have been beta testing on our blockchain, you need to delete the following folder: C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore
2. Delete your old wallet and download our new wallet from the link given on May 21st - 12:00PM EST - Please note that the new wallet will NOT be on our current GitHub. It will be released on Discord for a fair launch. Only myself and @biddy will have access to the new release wallet.
3. @Contributors with ReefSeeds (aka SeedNodes) will need to stand by to update to the new blockchain once the new wallet is released
4. First Masternode and GPU/Pool Mining: Due to the nature of Masternode blockchain, we would first need to form a ReefNode (aka Masternode) in order to enable GPU/Pool Mining. Since we are a NO PREMINE blockchain, we will need to combine our efforts to acquire 500,000 REEF to make our first ReefNode. I will coordinate which wallet to send to form our first ReefNode. As far as I know, we will be the only Masternode blockchain with no premine to start a Masternode at the start. Please keep in mind that if you contribute to the first ReefNode, you will be refunded and compensated when we get a second ReefNode up! As a bonus to those who will lend at least 50K REEF will receive our brand new real life minted Reef Coin as well as a @Contributors role on discord! P.S before a ReefNode is online, you will encounter a wallet “loop sync” because it will keep trying to look for a ReefNode.
5. Keep in mind that the new Main Net Blockchain will be online roughly 30-60 minutes prior to the release of the wallets. This is to we can double check and provide a secure and successful launch for REEFCOIN. During that time I will setup a few seed nodes as well.
6. I will be live-streaming all day for Main Net Launch day on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefCoin - I will give live support for those who needs help and I will do a live REEFCOIN giveaway at the end of the livestream!

Thank you @everyone for your continued support so far in this amazing project! We’ve grown so much in the past week! Let’s keep the momentum going!

For more information please view: #reef-faqs

How will the coins required for first masternode be generated if mining cannot start without at least one masternode and there is no premine? Please explain.
reefcoin.io (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

1. If you have been beta testing on our blockchain, you need to delete the following folder: C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore
2. Delete your old wallet and download our new wallet from the link given on May 21st - 12:00PM EST - Please note that the new wallet will NOT be on our current GitHub. It will be released on Discord for a fair launch. Only myself and @biddy will have access to the new release wallet.
3. @Contributors with ReefSeeds (aka SeedNodes) will need to stand by to update to the new blockchain once the new wallet is released
4. First Masternode and GPU/Pool Mining: Due to the nature of Masternode blockchain, we would first need to form a ReefNode (aka Masternode) in order to enable GPU/Pool Mining. Since we are a NO PREMINE blockchain, we will need to combine our efforts to acquire 500,000 REEF to make our first ReefNode. I will coordinate which wallet to send to form our first ReefNode. As far as I know, we will be the only Masternode blockchain with no premine to start a Masternode at the start. Please keep in mind that if you contribute to the first ReefNode, you will be refunded and compensated when we get a second ReefNode up! As a bonus to those who will lend at least 50K REEF will receive our brand new real life minted Reef Coin as well as a @Contributors role on discord! P.S before a ReefNode is online, you will encounter a wallet “loop sync” because it will keep trying to look for a ReefNode.
5. Keep in mind that the new Main Net Blockchain will be online roughly 30-60 minutes prior to the release of the wallets. This is to we can double check and provide a secure and successful launch for REEFCOIN. During that time I will setup a few seed nodes as well.
6. I will be live-streaming all day for Main Net Launch day on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefCoin - I will give live support for those who needs help and I will do a live REEFCOIN giveaway at the end of the livestream!

Thank you @everyone for your continued support so far in this amazing project! We’ve grown so much in the past week! Let’s keep the momentum going!

How will the coins required for first masternode be generated if mining cannot start without at least one masternode and there is no premine? Please explain.

We will need to first mine with CPU. Masternode will active GPU/Pool Mining.
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

interesting project but i do not see the road map and white paper link here, where can we see it?
let's get more information about this new project, hopefully progress this project will be better good if monitored.

Roadmap:
https://reefcoin.io/#roadmap

Whitepaper release will be soon.
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

Who are "we"?
You mean, you will premine one MN BEFORE start GPU/Pool Mining?
abanamat

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

Now that project begin to look strange...
moofone

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

In a nutshell, because there is no pre-mine, in order for the daemon wallet to fully sync, at least one mn has to be up. Without this, gpu mining cannot start on the pools.  The core team did not want a pre-mine (for transparency) so instead, once the main net goes live, it will be cpu mined until someone gets enough for a masternode. Ideally this would be done by the core team. Myself and many others plan to lend our initial coins to the core team to stand up this first mn asap. They will return the coins later.

Hope that makes sense.

Who are "we"?
lilszi

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

Hungarian translation reserve if needed

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Reserved
psycho-pat

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Will my coins remain?

obviously not as they are testnet coins only which are not to be kept when testing is done
44ondaflo

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Looking forward to the mainnet launch.   Cheesy
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Who are "we"?

Wallets will be released at launch date to everyone. "We" are the entire REEFCOIN Community will be mining it. We over almost over 1500+ Members on Discord now. Everyone will be mining with CPU until a masternode is enabled, which will in turn enable GPU and Pool Mining.
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

No MN presale, fair launch, no pre mine, road map, team,...
Been a while I have seen such a well prepared project.
Will assign my rigs.
 Smiley 
Crypto242

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Will assign my rigs.
 Smiley 

Can I download the beta wallet ahead of time and used the address generated by that for mainet?
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

Will assign my rigs.
 Smiley 

Can I download the beta wallet ahead of time and used the address generated by that for mainet?

No. The Main Net Blockchain will be a separate chain. Everything will be wiped 100%. Including wallets.
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

egretia
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

So... Is this now live? Can we start mining with CPU on main net? When is GPU mining expected to be available?
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Can you answer two very basic questions please:

1. What does reefcoin have to do with coral reefs, i.e. what purpose is intended for that coin and how does it do anything for coral reefs?
2. Where is the whitepaper?
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

Can you answer two very basic questions please:

1. What does reefcoin have to do with coral reefs, i.e. what purpose is intended for that coin and how does it do anything for coral reefs?
2. Where is the whitepaper?

1. 10% of Block Reward will go towards Development Funds. A break down of which will include: funds to continue develop the project, legal fees, exchange listing fees, and as well as coral reef charities.

We are in talks with the following groups:
NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program - https://coralreef.noaa.gov/
Coral Reefs - the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - https://www.nfwf.org/coralreef/
Coral Reef Conservation | Coral Reef Alliance - https://coral.org/

2. We are currently finalizing our whitepaper

Please join us on Discord as we have our FAQs and are answering questions as they pop up!

qiwop

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

How is it ensured that the 10% funds will go where it should? IS there any other trusted governing body overlooking the process? Will financials be 100% transparent with a yearly transparency report?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: