Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🐳REEFCOIN🐳X16S MASTERNODE|NO PREMINE|NO ICO|NO MN PRESALE|POW/POS/MN|FAIR  (Read 10562 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
diablo63

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

Seems like a disaster launch, all pools are down, can't mine it anywhere, it goes up, goes down, goes up, goes down.......it should be called yoyo coin. Come on people, get it right.

Come join RushHourMining http://rushhourmining.com/
https://discord.gg/RDFj5CB (RushHourMining invite)
arumor

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

Seems like a disaster launch, all pools are down, can't mine it anywhere, it goes up, goes down, goes up, goes down.......it should be called yoyo coin. Come on people, get it right.

Come join RushHourMining http://rushhourmining.com/
https://discord.gg/RDFj5CB (RushHourMining invite)

Is reef coin working on your pool? Nope
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

If there will be no pre-minerals and other means to raise funds in the development of the project, then how is the team keeping up financially? Are there any companies sponsoring REEFCoin?
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

And what exactly is your website suppose to do?
yobigd20

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

fair launch, no premine, no presale.  good job dev!   everything launched and worked fine.  current release is missing founders fee but that'll get fixed in a wallet update.

also there's a bunch of grumpy people that mistakenly thought this coin was cpu mining only and didn't think gpu mining would work but ignore those folks, they obviously don't know what they are doing and should go back to script kiddie mining ethereum and smoking reef lol

yobigd20

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

^^^ ignore NLPOOL
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

Often, for no apparent reason, when mining this coin, there are several "reject" in a row. This is most likely not related to errors in equipment or software for mining, but is due to errors in the implementation of the "main net" coin itself.
pookhi

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

I've switched all my miners to this. I love the fact that we can see a real team behind the project who all seem to be committed to the cause. Good luck guys!
escrow.mnrank.com

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:27 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 11:09:04 AM by escrow.mnrank.com

HI to all,
https://mnrank.com masternode ranking service glad to present fully automatic escrow service:
https://escrow.mnrank.com/
Sell and buy coins safe.

Code:
If you have any questions, I'm here for that. 
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

I've switched all my miners to this. I love the fact that we can see a real team behind the project who all seem to be committed to the cause. Good luck guys!

I love it when i see a newbie account who switches all his miners ( and exactly how many do you have ?) to this amazing project but does not give any actual facts.

It is interesting that when the vote took place with 'if to restart the whole lunch' the numbers where so equal.

it may be a scam, it may be good, time will tell. invest your time with care. Always
llcoolj

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

I love it when i see a newbie account who switches all his miners ( and exactly how many do you have ?) to this amazing project but does not give any actual facts.

It is interesting that when the vote took place with 'if to restart the whole lunch' the numbers where so equal.

it may be a scam, it may be good, time will tell. invest your time with care. Always

All be careful. I risk half my hash power fot this coin. Time will tell!
hashestohashes

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

He switched all his miners, and the team seems to care and have a cause, because you know, no other coin has that lol
abanamat

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

All two Celerons?! You're a Hero!  Grin
Justanothercrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

From the discord:

"All fees will go back to @Developers @Community Managers @Advisors @Moderators @Jr. Moderators @Official Partners for their superb job at helping out the community and this entire project! None of this could happen without them!

Special thanks to @Contributors as well! Don’t forget you will be receive your 1000 REEF mined from my own equipment!" I'm assuming these are the 500 REEF per block that they take from the official pool, but not from the rest of the blockchain.

So be aware that some of the supportive posts may be paid for. This was a horrible launch and I wish the best to anyone that mined a little while it was profitable.
reefcoin.io (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

From the discord:

"All fees will go back to @Developers @Community Managers @Advisors @Moderators @Jr. Moderators @Official Partners for their superb job at helping out the community and this entire project! None of this could happen without them!

Special thanks to @Contributors as well! Don’t forget you will be receive your 1000 REEF mined from my own equipment!" I'm assuming these are the 500 REEF per block that they take from the official pool, but not from the rest of the blockchain.

So be aware that some of the supportive posts may be paid for. This was a horrible launch and I wish the best to anyone that mined a little while it was profitable.

We did not pay for anyone. @Contributors BUILT SEEDNODES for REEFCOIN! Please don't spread fake news...

If there will be no pre-minerals and other means to raise funds in the development of the project, then how is the team keeping up financially? Are there any companies sponsoring REEFCoin?

Question: What will 10% Found Reward Goes to?
Answer: 
Much like Zcash takes 20% / BWK takes 10% / ZenCash 8.5% - these are all founder's fees. Also on a side note, a similar project call Veggiecoin (Blockchain to save animals) has a 20% founders reward! REEFCOIN's 10% of Block Reward will go towards Development Funds. A break down of which will include: funds to continue develop the project, legal fees, exchange listing fees, and as well as coral reef charities. All the fees and funds will be fully transparent. We will be implementing a voting system into our wallet as well so the community can vote on where donations will be going each month.

When you are interacting with the REEFCOIN Blockchain, wether it is mining / staking / masternode or trading on the exchange or simply sending REEFCOIN, you are generating a fund to help further development and as well as various coral reefs restoration foundations.

The beauty of this is, if REEFCOIN doesn't live up to its promises - the community will steer away. This is majorly different than premine and MN presale because devs/ founder can just dump their premine and money from MN presale and run away. 10% founder fee is gradual. We need constant funding to make the project thrive.

Please keep in mind that this is a life long passion project for me. I LOVE the REEFS and CRYPTO. Before this I used to have a coral farm in my basement selling as a vendor/store. This project was created on the grounds for passion, transparency, trust and decentralization. For all transparency and decentralization purposes a voting system on the wallet will be developed so people can choose the charities funds will be going to.
testaaaa11

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

Dear ReefCoin, that launch was so bad that it made me want to start using plastic bags.
reefcoin.io (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

Dear ReefCoin, that launch was so bad that it made me want to start using plastic bags.

Launch was bumpy but we have over 150 GHs on our network now. The project is very much alive and well. Thanks.
abanamat

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

Enough that shit. 108 minutes no coins... Good bye REEF
infPICO

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

There was no problem with launch, actually it was good, that pool mining was ready from 500+ block, so everyone can mine.

I think only ppl with bigger farms cry, cuz they were unable to solomine.... Cool

btw: I was mining on 3 diffrent pools and I dont have a simple issue.
Hyp0crit

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

There was no problem with launch, actually it was good, that pool mining was ready from 500+ block, so everyone can mine.

I think only ppl with bigger farms cry, cuz they were unable to solomine.... Cool

btw: I was mining on 3 diffrent pools and I dont have a simple issue.

Same here. Everything just fine. Been mining from start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: