Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] MicroBitcoin (micro-payments protocol)  (Read 29524 times)
microbitcoinorg (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 12:11:02 PM

MicroBitcoin 3.0

Hello everyone. New release of MicroBitcoin v3.0 has been published. It is based on latest Bitcoin v22.0 with improvements to sync speed, connectivity, initial snapshot load and most importantly contains soft fork activation for taproot. Update is not mandatory but highly recommended.

This release is first step in refreshing network in a while. Next on the list is ApiServer rewrite, upgraded explorer/web wallet and new mobile wallet which will be released for Android and iOS (finally). Thanks for your patience, stay tuned!

You can get new release here:
https://github.com/MicroBitcoinOrg/MicroBitcoin/releases/tag/3.0
Mehdi25

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 04:34:56 PM

Interested project,
We are searching Also to develop a Fiat Waller
I download your app but it's empty, i would swap some bsv to mbc m'y wallet:
BWpobm8Yrd9M2Lv1QhNgjn2SX4o3rJW7dg

M'y email
Sylondata25@gmail.com
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 01:00:50 AM

Hi,
We've added MicroBit (MBC) to http://zpool.ca/algo/power2b. See below for connection details.

Fee only: 0.5% or less
BTC payouts are processed once a day for balances above 0.0015
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 4 hours for balances above 0.05 and balances more than 0.0125 are included in one of the payouts each day.

- Sample configurations -
To mine power2b and get paid in MBC:
Code:
-a power2b -o stratum+tcp://power2b.mine.zpool.ca:6242 -u MBC_ADDRESS -p c=MBC

Exchange to BTC:
Code:
-a power2b -o stratum+tcp://power2b.mine.zpool.ca:6242 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC
Exchange to BTC but mine only MBC:
Code:
-a power2b -o stratum+tcp://power2b.mine.zpool.ca:6242 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC,zap=MBC

All of our ports are NiceHash friendly, no need to specify any extra details

Need hashpower? zpools sister provides hash rental services: http://hashtap.ca/

==============================

Support: https://discord.gg/n45n6Jj
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_zpool_

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jmauricio1000

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 05:54:55 PM

Are there any other exchange options in progress? Or some ongoing partnership? News?
simbakamoto

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 04:09:03 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2022, 01:42:31 PM by mprep

is this project quantum resistant? if not, could we look into borrowing ideas from this project here https://github.com/tidecoin?
quantum computing is fast coming. even though some could argue that it is not an immediate threat (<1 year horizon), still some breakthrough both on hardware and algorithms side pose serious risk to vast majority of current cryptocurrencies, bitcoin included.

So combining:
-cpu only mining capability for effective decentralization
-quantum resistance

could boost this project!

*** BITCOIN FAILED ***

In my opinion, the BIGGEST error of this project and aby project that is a fork of btc is to automatically allocate coins to btc holders.

Guys, btc failed Satoshi vision. Brc has become a CENTRALIZED system in rhe hands of few powerfull miners. The digital central banks I call them. Btc does NOT and will never hold Satoshi vision of "one cpu one vote". It is not a currency of the people for the people.

When automatically allocating new project coins to btc holders, remember that btc miners will systematically get lot of free coins without any effort and they do not want any competitor to btc and their power, so they will concert and DUMP the new coins at a atrategic moment and kill the project in its ascension. Or at the very least, slow it down. Big mistake of any project forked from btc!

It is high time for a revolution, a new "btc", that must achieve two things:
1) true decentralization by holding Satoshi vision of "one cpu, one vote" thus it should be gpu, asic/fpfa unfriendly

2) take into account emerging threats like quantum computing by integrating from the start post quantum cryptography, otherwise it is doomed and born to fail when state actors (US, China, ?) will have enough quantum firepower to burry it should the new decentralized system become a threat to their power and centralized system.

A LA BASTILLE!!!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 01:12:49 AM

Will MBC one day be recognized? There are many projects with MBC tickers... Is there an MBC donation address?
spacelost

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 10:21:36 AM

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: तुलसी <aannttoniopereira@gmail.com>
Date: domingo, 4/12/2022 à(s) 07:16
Subject: my computer indicates you are blockling access to www,microbitcoin.org: why?
To: <contact@gov.gg>, <support@microbitcoin.org>

As a civilian navigating the internet I wonder why the computer is detecting an interference coming from your satellite. As I try to access the website www.microbitcoin.org there is forensic proof some computer power are being directed from the Guersney to disrupt that website and make access impossible, and I wonder why?
lankymanx

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:17:46 AM

nvidia miner?

No because it is a CPU coin
lankymanx

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:19:29 AM

Will MBC one day be recognized? There are many projects with MBC tickers... Is there an MBC donation address?

I was asking myself the same thing.
I see plenty miners mining this coin just like Magicoin also but i dont understand how they exchange it to BTC or something else.
I have been mining this coin but now it seems like a waste, unsure
lankymanx

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:20:13 AM

Are there any other exchange options in progress? Or some ongoing partnership? News?

Im holding my breath i am hoping with a ray of light that it is possible to exchange coins , it would be nice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: