Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:18:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano vs Ethereum vs others  (Read 1702 times)
[Frederick]

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

As ETH is trying it best to cope up with BTC many coins are trying to surpass them and to catch up also on what ETH has achieved in this days, they can just say they are better than ETH since they need to prove it also!! Vote for ETH! hehe
Naughtid

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

As ETH is trying it best to cope up with BTC many coins are trying to surpass them and to catch up also on what ETH has achieved in this days, they can just say they are better than ETH since they need to prove it also!! Vote for ETH! hehe
guys, but you need to be serious and objectively approach this issue. I believe that Despite the fact that ETH is the first and direct competitor to Bitcoin, it is still much more promising than its competitor. I believe that the efirium is much more likely to realize the full potential of the crypto currency than in others.

The Bitcoin Cash has some OP codes enabled. That can enable the smart contract in the future.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

I think the very potential ETH competitors are NEO and WAVES. both have decentralized exchanges and always provide the latest innovations.

personally i agree with your quotes,,
from all the competitors only NEOS and waves have a lot of potential to beat eth at this moment
because, we don't know next, maybe anothers great blockchain project will come in the future

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

etherum although compared to any coin will still keep better ethereum in any respect. now this etherum can serve as one of the coins that has many benefits different from cardano which is just a coin purely for sale only, so I think ethereum is still the best.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

Your opinion on these 2 competitors ? (you also can compare with EOS,NEO,Lisk,Zilliqa).Chinesse IT ministry rated ETH as best blockchain technology you think that some of competitors can surpass ETH in development ?

i still support ETH, in my opinion this one still undefeated for the next few years. However, ethereum still provide all of the needed most in any cryptoplatform. Even sometimes it have a trouble in its transaction, some people didn't make it big and just keep using ethereum.

few days ago, i try to look forward for NEO and Cardano, it seems have a good potential.

Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:32:43 PM

IMO, Ethererum is still the most potential crypto in the market today compared to altcoins. Cardano (ADA) is regularly in the top 10 cryptocurrencies, but the exchange rate is very volatile, most of which is primarily influenced by the exchange rate Ethereum. So in the future, the ETH exchange rate will continue to increase and promising potential, potentially market cap pass Bitcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

I think the very potential ETH competitors are NEO and WAVES. both have decentralized exchanges and always provide the latest innovations.
Neo and waves for me is one of the next ethereum. But it doesn't mean that the ethereum will decrease the price because once of this coin become real ethereum the price of the ether are is 10k dollars and that is number 1 coin in cryptocurrenxy and it is a new king.
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

Some competitors can surpass Eth if they offer something Eth does not and can not.
But for the mean time, developers choose Eth because Eth has always been there.
Eth may be congested, but that is nothing but a proof of how successful Eth is.
Another advantage of Ethereum is there already 2 decentralized exchanges that cater to Eth and its tokens - ForkDelta and Idex.

So, yes, Eth can be defeated but it would take a lot to accomplish that.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

ether is the most successful blockchain technology . but when it is used on a large scale the network is often blocked . transfer fees are high . EOS will solve these problems . i prefer eos
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Ethereum and Neo have no worthy competitors and are unlikely to appear in the near future. I would advise investing in Ethereum in any case.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

Your opinion on these 2 competitors ? (you also can compare with EOS,NEO,Lisk,Zilliqa).Chinesse IT ministry rated ETH as best blockchain technology you think that some of competitors can surpass ETH in development ?
ETH is potential and second cryptocurrency. But cardano is good coin too. future of a functional crypto within the real world.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

All of these coins are good investments, but i would pick the ones on the list rated by the Chinese IT ministry. Ethereum, NEO, and LISK were in the top 5 and when Chinese investors join in they will pump those coins. Getting in now while they're cheap can lead to big gains during the next bull run

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

I will try to do comparison between NEO and ETH.
  • If Ethereum is Goliath, then NeO is David.
  • If Ethereum is Brad Pitt, then NEO is Brad Pitt's cousin; The younger Zach Pitt, dressed better, and more talented. hhee Just kidding.

Ethereum (ETH) is a senior as well as the first initiator of the blockchain system with Smart Contracts features. NEO emerged as a junior who adopted Ethereum's creation base with modification of features, making it a "better rated" payment system than Ethereum.

So I conclude that for now NEO can not replace ETH position but NEO in the future have the potential to replace ETH.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

And you should not compare, with the ETH  can only compete with Chinese neo, well, maybe a lesser degree of waves or lisk. By the way, lisk is quite a good option now for retention. But to compete not for the price but for development, since the demand for ETH  is times greater than for other coins.

berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

Ethereum>>>cardano>NEO>EOS>Lisk>Zilliqa, my opinion on these coins is something like that. Ethereum is far ahead of all these coins, other ones are relatively close to each other, each of them is really good coins.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

By far, ETH is the coin with the most marketcap. I see that Neo is the closer competitor to ETH and has high hope for Neo. With active development, big community support and a few ICO launching, I feel that Neo is currently undervalued.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

i think ship has sailed for the smart contract platforms and ethereum is the leader same as google has most part of search engine market , ethereum has captured most part of the market with DAAPS and utility tokens. Cardano is very well researched academic project in a sense it has peer reviewing system but so was ADA programming language. A very well designed language fulfilling all the design patterns and semantics of good programming language but failed to attract programmers and you don't see much project build using that language.. so my point is:  if the market is already dominated by a coin which has hundreds of tokens , dapps and partnerships it will be very difficult to compete unless neo, cardano or eos come up with something extraordinarily unique and efficient as compared to ethereum.

I think this is a very good assessment without going into the technical details. The past has shown that it is rarely the best tech or latest tech that determines the leader in a space. Once a status quo is established it is very hard to break it. Just look at all the forks of Bitcoin who wanted to create a better, faster coin with less transaction costs, none of them came even close at overtaking Bitcoin. And regarding new coins or ICOs, almost all are still ERC-20 token despite the alternatives of NEO and Waves, not to name a dozens of other ones that are techncally able to do the same like Stellar Lumens but I don't know a single project using their platform.

dragonball12

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

I prefer ethereum to invest long time.
while for trading I prefer xlm, xrp and nxt. because I think they are perfect for daily trading, with the movement is very possible
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Only NEO has similar and could eventually surpass Etherum. My assertion is based on the fact that Neo is owned by China and with that population, nothing is impossible.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Only NEO has similar and could eventually surpass Etherum. My assertion is based on the fact that Neo is owned by China and with that population, nothing is impossible.

At the moment the biggest eth competitors are neo and eos. Eth has such a strong position on the market of smart contracts that it will not be easy for others to reach the level of eth. Cardano or Waves are far less popular yet, but they have great potential for development.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████