Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano vs Ethereum vs others  (Read 1697 times)
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

Cardano is a very good project, but i would still go for Ethereum. As many ICOs have been using Ethereum platform and many more would do so in future, so it will remain the high potential coin in near future too.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

From my point of view, the very potential ETH competitors are EOS and NEO. Because of this both coins have decentralized exchanges and always provide the latest innovations.
Naughtid

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:31:18 AM

Cardano is a very good project, but i would still go for Ethereum. As many ICOs have been using Ethereum platform and many more would do so in future, so it will remain the high potential coin in near future too.

Ethereum is more popular. It has miner support.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

I'd like Cardano but hold ETH. Why? Because I think ETH will grow much earlier than ADA. And I will buy more ADA later. This is my plan  Wink And I think ADA is a long-term investment. They have nothing. But ETH is famous and developed strong
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency with real use, ok not the only one but pretty close. A lot of tokens depend on it, 99% of the other coins are useless and have no use, I think people invest too recklessly in ICO's and coins.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

I'd like Cardano but hold ETH. Why? Because I think ETH will grow much earlier than ADA. And I will buy more ADA later. This is my plan  Wink And I think ADA is a long-term investment. They have nothing. But ETH is famous and developed strong

basically these two coins bring different technologies and in my opinion both are also very good if invested for the long term. yes obviously ETH earlier created from the ADA is definitely more popularity level known by the community and if you see the concept of the project from ETH will be much in use by users of cryptocurrency. certainly in the future ETH and ADA will be able to provide great benefits and profits for us who hold the coins.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency with real use, ok not the only one but pretty close. A lot of tokens depend on it, 99% of the other coins are useless and have no use, I think people invest too recklessly in ICO's and coins.
I think also like that if ethereum is a coin with real usage. because the usefulness of ethereum is enormous and becomes the main coin point in altcoin that can serve as a global exchange
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

I believe Ethereum is the strongest altcoin on the market. For me, Ethereum is the most worthwhile investment. It has advanced technology, solid foundation. A lot of ico uses Ethereum, every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions. I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and cost over $ 1500 by the end of this year.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

Your opinion on these 2 competitors ? (you also can compare with EOS,NEO,Lisk,Zilliqa).Chinesse IT ministry rated ETH as best blockchain technology you think that some of competitors can surpass ETH in development ?
It's hard to find out coin that can surpass ETH now although EOS, NEO, ADA is competitors of ETH but now they are still in the developing stage, they need a long time to perfect their technology.

Vitalik Buterin founder of ETH always give new ideas to improve for ETH to accommodate the reality. This help ETH is not lagged about the technology. So i think ETH is still the best altcoin in 5 next years after Bitcoin.

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

The only Crypto that can compete with ETH is not Cardano, but Ripple (XRP). This crypto is currently in the market cap behind Ethereum in the market, and XRP's technology is being widely adopted by banks as it can accelerate transaction speed. So in the future, the XRP will be able to compete and surpass ETH in the market.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

For me, ethereum is really great among the rest, ethereum has many active nodes right now, compare to other coin that has also feature of smart contracts, like NEO. My 2nd coin is NEO, it is also the best for smart contracts.
haruna69

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

well yeah, for me Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin!
so its good to always stay below btc to protect btc as a king of currency  Grin
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

For me, it is extremely difficult to choose here. I realize that Ethereum is the best altcoin, and most ICOs use it. It uses Smart contracts and whatnot but I love Cardano as well! Thus, I hold both of the altcoins.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

n my own opinion ethereum is the best even the price of ethereum now is very cheap i believe in this coin and ethereum is good coin for long term investment
Naughtid

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

n my own opinion ethereum is the best even the price of ethereum now is very cheap i believe in this coin and ethereum is good coin for long term investment

I hope so. Both coin had big price drop recently.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

For me, it is extremely difficult to choose here. I realize that Ethereum is the best altcoin, and most ICOs use it. It uses Smart contracts and whatnot but I love Cardano as well! Thus, I hold both of the altcoins.
ETH have some issues already. Team try to solve it but it's not so simple. But for Cardano it's only beginning. That's why the comparison is incorrect. When Ada team present something usable then we can to compare. But today we watch on the working blockchain and some prototype with documentation. It's not right

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

Ethereum is a well-established coin with its own technology, no one will overtake it, it is unique and was created as bitcoin and bitcoin is not someone who has not overtaken the same will be with ether.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Your opinion on these 2 competitors ? (you also can compare with EOS,NEO,Lisk,Zilliqa).Chinesse IT ministry rated ETH as best blockchain technology you think that some of competitors can surpass ETH in development ?
For me as my own opinion no one can overtake eth because it is my choice.Eth is the best blockchain technoly for me because Eth is second to bitcoin.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

As ETH is trying it best to cope up with BTC many coins are trying to surpass them and to catch up also on what ETH has achieved in this days, they can just say they are better than ETH since they need to prove it also!! Vote for ETH! hehe

guys, but you need to be serious and objectively approach this issue. I believe that Despite the fact that ETH is the first and direct competitor to Bitcoin, it is still much more promising than its competitor. I believe that the efirium is much more likely to realize the full potential of the crypto currency than in others.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

As ETH is trying it best to cope up with BTC many coins are trying to surpass them and to catch up also on what ETH has achieved in this days, they can just say they are better than ETH since they need to prove it also!! Vote for ETH! hehe

guys, but you need to be serious and objectively approach this issue. I believe that Despite the fact that ETH is the first and direct competitor to Bitcoin, it is still much more promising than its competitor. I believe that the efirium is much more likely to realize the full potential of the crypto currency than in others.
I think ETH is not BTC competitor. Projects solve different tasks. They have a different idea. Even wallet balance they count by the different way. That's why to tell about ETH as any competitor for BTC is so strange. But Cardano/Neo/maybe EOS are quite strong alternatives for ETH. And in this list I bet on Ada  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: