Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why many banks hate cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1922 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Banks hate bitcoin since it'll someday overtake them. just like what the email did to post offices. the new replaces the old. the old would do everything in its power to remain at the top. unfortunately for them, change is inevitable. crypto will replace banks and its bound to happen no matter what they do.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

the reason is very simple, because they can not take advantage of bitcoin.
and also they can not control bitcoin, therefore they are judge bitcoin, and in negative stamp. very selfish.
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?
many news or issues that say bitcoin news is always associated with crime and bankruptcy but in fact it all depends on the intentions and objectives of investors in investing with bitcoin
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Can be said that bitcoin is a competitor of the banks, if the number of users continues to increase and they are active to transact of course they will never transact to the banks and this certainly makes banks become threatened and disappear.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?
They just don't hate it, they want to ban it because they see bitcoin as a competitor not as contributor. Day by day bitcoin is becoming more popular because of its capability, benefits, purpose and advantages it can give so any users are attracting more and more to it.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

When I'm a begginer in thia furom, I have lots of question and this subject is one of them. I think that bitcoin can help the bank to invest and make the bitcoin transaction at the bank. But why there are some bank are hated the bitcoin and the worst thing is they banned bitcoin in this bank.Why that thing happen ? But there some bank accept bitcoin.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Many banks hate cryptocurrency because bitcoin is a decentralized system its gives you the independence. If the clients of those banks start investing on bitcoin, they fear that the clients will replace bitcoin with them .So they barnned bitcoin .Moreover they can not  contol it and can not take advantage of bitcoin.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

It is because bitcoin takes investments from banks. Many people invest on crypto markets than puting their money in banks. Interest rates are low compared to  crypto market gains. And people are willing to gamble for a chance to make a lot of money and it takes money out of banks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

One of the reasons why banks hate cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency offers more than banks. Your money could be highly increased  in just a short period of time than banks. Thus, you can have a better investment if you will put your money into digital cryptocurrency.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Many banks hate cryptocurrency because bitcoin is a decentralized system its gives you the independence. If the clients of those banks start investing on bitcoin, they fear that the clients will replace bitcoin with them .So they barnned bitcoin .Moreover they can not  contol it and can not take advantage of bitcoin.
And I think the bitcoin deal is very cheap and almost banks are afraid of losing their customers. In the future, I think the bank should use bitcoin and cooperate with the cryptocurrency market to grow together. If that happens then there is no difference, because investors are easy to trade in the market wherever they are and do not have to worry about any problems.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

They think it is some kind of threat to them and they are scared of being over powered by something that they do not fully understand. That is why banks hate it and banks have a traditional way of running their own operations so i guess they are scared of being replaced by Blockchain Technology.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lhian16

Activity: 222

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Because they dont believe in cryptocurrency. They don't earn more like cryptocurrency. They hate because many people believe in Bitcoin and invested their money than invest in their banks. Some banks afraid to lose an investor.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

Using blockchain, where all the transactions are safely linked together and are verifiable, open or available to everyone which makes it more immune than centralized banks. So this makes banks and other financial institutions totally unnecessary. This is the obvious reason that why banks hate cryptocurrency.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

maybe the bank is afraid if less in interest again. if people already know cryiptocurrency banks fear that they will save their money or melagukan transactions through bitcoin world.
whereas bitcoin and Bank can run together because it is impossible everyone will move to bitcoin all there must be a favorable Bank there is also a bitcon ..
It is true that some of banking systems are best competitors of bitcoin but it is only because people are comparing baking system with bitcoin and they prefer to use bitcoin as saving money than banks which is decreasing banks RATING in market which is disvaluing banking system in country, so this is the main reason why most of people are bitcoin lovers but only few % of people remaining in the world who are living with this old fashioned way of saving money in bank so bitcoin is being disliked by banks only for decreasing value of banks in world.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

well i think banks hate bitcoin it is their competitor and can even replace them if bank will ignore the current increasing demand for bitcoin/crypto. In last few years they were putting lots of pressure on government to put several restrictions on bitcoin transactions and trading. Banks have mostly opposed cryptocurrencies because it is more profitable than the traditional bank, and also why banks  dislike cryoptos probably because they feel threatened
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Banks see cryptocurrency as their competitor. They have been banning the use of cryptocurrency is so many countries, however, if they could have adopted the use, there could have been a positive change in the economy.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

Banks working with fiat currencies and they losing their profit becaue of everyone who using cryptocurrencies in country they are based. It's the main reason of hate at my opinion.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

thos moves to not allow moey washing and to protect there goverement , there clients and thats a normal and expected thing

Free palestine
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:15:30 PM

There are some banks that use cryptocurrency themselves and they find the use better than their regular transactions; this is because of awe-inspiring results of great coins in the market. Coins like PRG, BTC, LTC, TAU are giving great returns.
Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

Banks are afraid of losing control

The goal of any company that provides bitcoin services is to help those who can not open a traditional bank account, so it is not surprising that traditional banks feel uncomfortable with the competition brought about by the system. Traditional banking services appreciate the control they have over their people and money and will do everything in their power not to let go of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: