Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: identity or anonymity  (Read 465 times)
Jeremias (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:44:20 PM

is it not a paradox, that we talk of merchant protection when it comes for bitcoin transaction. what happens to consumer protection, does it go down to only trust. many want to argue, that, check for the identity of the seller. So then where goes the annonymity. The real issue is, does a seller require anonymity or a buyer. If a seller does not require annonymity, then why do not we have a trust system for sellers designed on the lines of verisign (or others) by the bitcoin foundation, so that businesses can be registered and make bitcoin mainstream. I think the real reason why Bitcoin is not getting main stream (agreed that there are over 50,000 businesses accepting bitcoins) is I think trust. make the buyer anonymous not the seller.
lightpower

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:14:24 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 05:21:33 PM by lightpower

Nah.

I think that bitcoin is still fairly hard to use.
It is not as nice as bank accounts with which we (as all people) are familiar from decades.

I have seen a lot of cute bank applications that allow to do transwers by phone, by internet etc.

I have seen very little really ergonomic applications for bitcoin or other currency.
There is one exception - trading applications are nice. Which brings me to conclusion that coins are preffered to be used for speculation then for real paiment.

Create 3 nice apps - 1 for Windoows Phone, 1 For Android, 1 For iPhone to exchange coins (any type of coin with stable network You wish) quickly it will gain attention.

I want to have multiple accounts, and be able to transfer coins from one person to another with few clicks only. That's it! and we can start to play business

HOW!
edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:14:10 PM

what kind of ergonomic app are you using hawk ? i want one

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
lightpower

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:41:55 PM

what kind of ergonomic app are you using hawk ? i want one

Which application You are reffering to?

Pages: [1]
  Print