Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT !!! - Read this if you are altcoin developer  (Read 1471 times)
Last_Man_Standing

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:34:24 PM

Don't think the massive wallet thing sounds too practical IMO but you can do whatever floats your boat. I like Cryptsy as an exchange (they have over one hundred different coins/exchanges). I buy BTC at Coinbase (have to link a bank account though) then transfer it to Cryptsy. If you bought one of each coin and withdrew it, it would be less than one unit due to withdrawal fees (like of 0.001 or something). I just like to play on there an buy low and sell high as well as keep some till later if I think they'll rapidly rise and fall in the period of a few days which I'm pretty bad at predicting actually Sad. Eventually I'll put BTC or LTC in cold storage if it doesn't all go to pot (not the drug). LOL. It's a little risky putting all of my eggs in one basket but it's just temporary for me at least. If you do try Cryptsy then make sure you have a two factor authentication for your account since they don't have a captcha anymore with the sign-in so hackers will have a much easier time. If you still wanted a list, this is the fullest I've see so far: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/358-cryptocoins-cryptocurrencies/ (there's mention of giveaways at the bottom but I've never tried them; I'm sure you can find giveaways just by googling different cryptos and seeing the forum posts for bitcointalk and stuff (though some giveaways  may be over but ya never know till you post your send address and see what happens). Hope that helps.
CoinGirl (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Ron Paul and MoonCoin wallet added to my list Cheesy
goregrind

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:02:40 PM

do they really use so much diskspace ?

woot?
CoinGirl (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:51:03 PM

Don't think the massive wallet thing sounds too practical IMO but you can do whatever floats your boat. I like Cryptsy as an exchange (they have over one hundred different coins/exchanges). I buy BTC at Coinbase (have to link a bank account though) then transfer it to Cryptsy. If you bought one of each coin and withdrew it, it would be less than one unit due to withdrawal fees (like of 0.001 or something). I just like to play on there an buy low and sell high as well as keep some till later if I think they'll rapidly rise and fall in the period of a few days which I'm pretty bad at predicting actually Sad. Eventually I'll put BTC or LTC in cold storage if it doesn't all go to pot (not the drug). LOL. It's a little risky putting all of my eggs in one basket but it's just temporary for me at least. If you do try Cryptsy then make sure you have a two factor authentication for your account since they don't have a captcha anymore with the sign-in so hackers will have a much easier time. If you still wanted a list, this is the fullest I've see so far: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/358-cryptocoins-cryptocurrencies/ (there's mention of giveaways at the bottom but I've never tried them; I'm sure you can find giveaways just by googling different cryptos and seeing the forum posts for bitcointalk and stuff (though some giveaways  may be over but ya never know till you post your send address and see what happens). Hope that helps.

I will probably move all my coins to Cryptsy, and make some free space Cheesy
CoinGirl (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 04:58:56 PM

TOPIC LOCKED  !!!  Grin
Im tired with this, there is more than 10 new altcoins
every day.

I exchange all my coins for Earthcoin and Bitcoins.
Tnx to all for helping
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:09:17 PM

I will probably move all my coins to Cryptsy, and make some free space Cheesy

Just a small advice: if your coins have some value for you then never use third party services to store them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: