Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 100000 CAGE BOUNTY FOR BEST IDEAS TO PROMOTE CAGE!  (Read 2839 times)
CheekyChappy (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:57:25 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 05:08:53 PM by CheekyChappy

If coinyewestcoin can generate publicity on BBC, Guardian and various media outlets in the US of A, then surely CAGEcoin can do something similar as well!

I will give 100000 CAGE to the person who has the best idea to get media mentioning CAGEcoins but I will only release CAGEcoins after the winner actually implements the ideas showing tangible results by giving links to media outlets. If more than one idea is selected then each idea selected will receive 100000 CAGE, up to 5 ideas for promotion and publicity can get 100000 CAGE each.

Please note: Only people presenting their ideas here and being chosen as winners to receive the bounty will receive it. Other than that if you wish to do something to get CAGEcoin in the media and get people talking about it then please do not let us stop you but if you do it outside the rules of this thread then the bounty is not for you. I will look at comments by other people posting here before deciding who wins!

The people helping take CAGEcoin to new media highs will forever be known as 'The CAGErs' Smiley

Hopefully a new wallet is to be released today and it is being added to an exchange in the coming weeks if not days. Get on board the CAGEtrain...

If anyone is willing to act as a Social Media Manager for CAGEcoin and monitors/maintains a Facebook, Twitter, Reddit profile then that would be great!

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
R9Generation

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:44:51 PM

Great Idea!

How about making a Video of Cagecoin and put it up on Youtube to spread it everywhere around?

Some funny short story, advertising the coin and relating to Nicolas Cage.

Maybe someone should call him and make the movie.. Cheesy

Another thing is, everyone should update their signatures.

We should open a Giveaway Thread, I already pm'ed Nicolas about this.

Thats it for now Smiley

PS: Official Wallet is out now:

https://mega.co.nz/#!I80AADjB!bfBPh0_MzJnOvWA4xcVWGDjAbFQXplheox3kZ-HNiUU
CheekyChappy (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:14:02 PM

Thanks for your feedback R9Generation Smiley

There is next to nothing with regards to activity on the Facebook and Twitter pages. We need to have a Reddit and Google+ link in the footer of the main site. At the moment only shows Facebook, Twitter and Skype. There needs to be a flurry of activity on them to generate interest and then show that interest to CoinedUp, Cryptsy and alike.

We need to get people to follow CAGE on social media. Shall we consider doing it with small bounties for each unique users first post?

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
CheekyChappy (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:28:51 AM

I just sent a PM to someone who knows how to make Windows 8 Mobile apps. Have asked him to negotiate a deal to make a mobile wallet for CAGEcoin Smiley

Will update here when I receive a reply. We need to next find someone to do the same for Android and ioS!

Guys we need more comments and ideas. Keep them coming  Grin

demologic

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:00:28 PM

1. Put million € in a cage...

2. Put Cage coin logo on the sides of the cage...

3. Lift the cage up in a public place, lets say main square in Amsterdam...

4. Open the cage and let the money fall out...
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:07:44 PM

Best way to promote is to buyout the mintpal sellwall at 2 satoshi.

Invest 35 BTC and remove all garbage coin dev dumped.
By doin this you'll have a fair playing field, and ppl will actually mine it (and the price will rise)
vsmamm

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:24:55 AM

Best way to promote is to buyout the mintpal sellwall at 2 satoshi.

Invest 35 BTC and remove all garbage coin dev dumped.
By doin this you'll have a fair playing field, and ppl will actually mine it (and the price will rise)

mintpal had removed cagecoin.  let's trade on coinedup.com

vsmamm

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:25:32 AM

https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=CAGE&base=LTC Wink

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:28:23 AM

what did he think of his coin ?
funny to put the face of someone who he's mostly broke on a coin  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:25:58 AM

Start a short film competition in the style of tropfest (worlds largest short film festival)

http://tropfest.com/au/

Make first prize the biggest bounty in crypto history. You could even create categories, G, PG, R, X etc
Prominence

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:29:58 AM

Tip: Raise the bounty
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: