Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CUDA miner help, and multipool?  (Read 712 times)
bigjme (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:48:53 PM

hi everyone, so im new here and had a very simple question to ask over at the cuda miner sction but due to me being new i was unable to post so i am resorting to here :-)

i am having a little bit of trouble using cudaminer. i have been using it around 6 days now just letting it auto tune. normally it auto tunes my 780 to 500khash/s, but today auto tune is setting a tiny 57khsh/s!

so i ran the benchmark and can not understand it at all. i was able to quickly print screen some results to post on here to see if anyone could help me understand it.

now the setting im interested in is the 5th row of number 11 which states 880. obviously this seems very high but worth a try. from my understanding this should be T11x13. would this be correct? as when i use that setting i get around 440khash/s but i dont expect to get 880 just wanted to see where the benchmark gets it from.

Also is anyone else having issues with the eu server of multipool.us being down a hell of a lot lately? and also taking ages in between shares being submitted? using another pool i can get shares submitted extremely quickly, using this it is very slow all of a sudden.

Thanks for any help in advance!
Regards,
Jamie

Owner of: cudamining.co.uk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: