Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: close me  (Read 852 times)
virtual_goods (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:53:31 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 07:31:28 PM by virtual_goods

close me, reported thread for spam.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:09:01 PM

anyone bought from here?

after this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=394111.0 , its very hard trusting new members!
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

anyone bought from here?

after this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=394111.0 , its very hard trusting new members!

I'm sorry you feel that way, I read about some Escrow options on this website and would love everyone to feel safe Smiley

Private Message me if you'd like to know more.
Alternate_Coin

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:37:03 PM

bought an amazon 50$ gift card for my kids tv, thx so much, received in 10 minutes.. thanks for the deal... might need a netflix code to go along with the tv sooN! thx
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:38:12 PM

anyone bought from here?

I'm sorry you feel that way, I read about some Escrow options on this website and would love everyone to feel safe Smiley

You dont understand! In the above example, the code worked fine; so escrow or no escrow you get the btc. And after a day you claim a refund from amazon!
And trusted users sell at about 30% off, so why would anyone buy from a new untrusted member at less discount.

Keep in my mind I'm not accusing you of any scam or anything! I'm just saying its become very difficult to trust new members lately. Rise in price, rise in scammers!
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:48:11 PM

anyone bought from here?

You dont understand! In the above example, the code worked fine; so escrow or no escrow you get the btc. And after a day you claim a refund from amazon!
And trusted users sell at about 30% off, so why would anyone buy from a new untrusted member at less discount.

Keep in my mind I'm not accusing you of any scam or anything! I'm just saying its become very difficult to trust new members lately. Rise in price, rise in scammers!

I respect your decision and understand completely, sorry if you feel this way. The codes I have are all obtained legit, do not get "charged back"..  You should buy at 30% off from trusted users then Smiley These are my prices for legit products.
ApeXz

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:58:35 PM

bought an amazon 50$ gift card for my kids tv, thx so much, received in 10 minutes.. thanks for the deal... might need a netflix code to go along with the tv sooN! thx

I WAS going to buy something.... until you got a vouch from a known alternate account of a scammer. Vouching for a new seller? mhmm. Good luck.
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:02:27 PM

I WAS going to buy something.... until you got a vouch from a known alternate account of a scammer. Vouching for a new seller? mhmm. Good luck.

How am I supposed to control who buys from me? That's absurd....
ApeXz

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:03:58 PM

How am I supposed to control who buys from me? That's absurd....

Understandable.

Though, I will wait until you get a vouch from someone who's actually reliable.
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:29:44 PM

Looks like a scam, be very careful.
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:38:29 PM

Looks like a scam, be very careful.

How do you go about this? My prices aren't outrageously low, and you are selling Netflix as well, maybe Jealousy?
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:14:13 AM

stock updated.. solve another 12 month flix
hyperdallas

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:35:28 AM

Date Registered:   January 03, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

HAHA THIS IS THE ELECTRONICS4BTC GUY

SCAM DO NOT BUY
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:41:14 AM

why do i know, because 1 i am jesus, two https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380285.0

his alt alternative coin was also 1st to buy lol

m8 is it really worth it? howmuch have you scammed so far
just1nmc

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:05:36 PM

Definitely a scam. Do not buy. Alternate_Coin's only post since assisting a previous scam is on this thread.

There seems to be very few legitimate sellers in this whole subforum lately.
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:56:50 PM

Being new to the Forums, I love how everyone assumes everything is a scam, by the way, all the spam posts are being reported. I don't understand how I would scam with Escrow, I don't get it... I'm bewildered beyond belief.. I have no relation with any of the above. If you don't want a code or anything, simply do not post.
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

Still have stock!
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:19:24 AM

Still have stock!

STILL HAVE STOCK TO SCAM \O/ ?

DOOO NOOOOT BUYYY ANYTHING FROOM HIIIM
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:14:46 AM

Still have stock!

How about I give you a sample code for free? Smiley I don't know what you have against me.. I did not do anything... maybe you are sour because you have been scammed in the passed.
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:57:09 AM

Still have stock!

How about I give you a sample code for free? Smiley I don't know what you have against me.. I did not do anything... maybe you are sour because you have been scammed in the passed.

lol no thanks scammer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: