Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 1 BTC worth of LTC  (Read 673 times)
Bono (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:05:25 PM

Hullo thar.

I'm looking to add to my stash of Litecoin.

Going by BTC-e's current fiat prices, I'd like to receive 32 LTC in exchange for 1 BTC, which I think is a pretty good deal at the moment.

If you want some details or (knock on wood) to haggle for a deal, feel free to PM me. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks!

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chairforce1

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:40:12 PM

I have been in talks with Bono since last night and I have sent him the 32 LTC he has been looking for. He still has not given me 1 BTC and will not respond to my PM's anymore. I'll be writing up a scam alert when I am back at my computer later today.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
Haze

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:45:01 PM

I have been in talks with Bono since last night and I have sent him the 32 LTC he has been looking for. He still has not given me 1 BTC and will not respond to my PM's anymore. I'll be writing up a scam alert when I am back at my computer later today.
Why on Earth would you accept this deal? Anyone can go to any number of exchanges to convert BTC to LTC.
Bono (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:52:20 PM

That's horseshit and you know it.

I sent you the BTC yesterday evening and have sent you the blockchain record 3 times now in reply to your profanity-filled PMs. Stop messaging me with threats and lies or you are simply going on my ignore list. I don't have the want or need to scam people for a low amount of some altcoin.

It kind of pisses me off that someone could be dense enough to disregard all the messages I sent because they're too busy throwing an unjustified tantrum. Makes me wonder if you're a troll or what?

I signed up for this forum (mostly) to trade and build up a reputation with the community. No way am I going to throw that away after such a short time here and for some chump change. It's a shame losers like you tend to ruin it for the honest ones.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:54:30 PM

never trade coins with someone when they can just buy from an exchange. if this is true sorry about your loss.
chairforce1

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:23:23 PM

I have no messages containing the transaction. Please post the  block chain transaction here. As as profanity at one point I said "what the fuck Bono."

I'm on my way to a hockey game so I'm very limited with my iPhone. When I get home I will be able to post pictures of the private message history, my LTC transaction, and the address which it was supposed to be sent to. I'm not trying to throw a tantrum, I'm trying to get your attention as u weren't responding all last night. Now that you finally have I see what I am dealing with.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
chairforce1

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:31:34 AM

That's horseshit and you know it.

I sent you the BTC yesterday evening and have sent you the blockchain record 3 times now in reply to your profanity-filled PMs. Stop messaging me with threats and lies or you are simply going on my ignore list. I don't have the want or need to scam people for a low amount of some altcoin.

It kind of pisses me off that someone could be dense enough to disregard all the messages I sent because they're too busy throwing an unjustified tantrum. Makes me wonder if you're a troll or what?

I signed up for this forum (mostly) to trade and build up a reputation with the community. No way am I going to throw that away after such a short time here and for some chump change. It's a shame losers like you tend to ruin it for the honest ones.

I suggest you post this alleged blockchain record here. There is maybe the slightest chance you just happen to send 1 BTC to the wrong address. Nonetheless here is my Scam Accusation thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400954.new#new

Have fun with those Litecoins Cool

-Epicuru$
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: