Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 1 BTC worth of LTC  (Read 677 times)
Bono (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:05:25 PM

Hullo thar.

I'm looking to add to my stash of Litecoin.

Going by BTC-e's current fiat prices, I'd like to receive 32 LTC in exchange for 1 BTC, which I think is a pretty good deal at the moment.

If you want some details or (knock on wood) to haggle for a deal, feel free to PM me. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks!

chairforce1

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:40:12 PM

I have been in talks with Bono since last night and I have sent him the 32 LTC he has been looking for. He still has not given me 1 BTC and will not respond to my PM's anymore. I'll be writing up a scam alert when I am back at my computer later today.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
Haze

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:45:01 PM

I have been in talks with Bono since last night and I have sent him the 32 LTC he has been looking for. He still has not given me 1 BTC and will not respond to my PM's anymore. I'll be writing up a scam alert when I am back at my computer later today.
Why on Earth would you accept this deal? Anyone can go to any number of exchanges to convert BTC to LTC.
Bono (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:52:20 PM

That's horseshit and you know it.

I sent you the BTC yesterday evening and have sent you the blockchain record 3 times now in reply to your profanity-filled PMs. Stop messaging me with threats and lies or you are simply going on my ignore list. I don't have the want or need to scam people for a low amount of some altcoin.

It kind of pisses me off that someone could be dense enough to disregard all the messages I sent because they're too busy throwing an unjustified tantrum. Makes me wonder if you're a troll or what?

I signed up for this forum (mostly) to trade and build up a reputation with the community. No way am I going to throw that away after such a short time here and for some chump change. It's a shame losers like you tend to ruin it for the honest ones.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:54:30 PM

never trade coins with someone when they can just buy from an exchange. if this is true sorry about your loss.
chairforce1

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:23:23 PM

I have no messages containing the transaction. Please post the  block chain transaction here. As as profanity at one point I said "what the fuck Bono."

I'm on my way to a hockey game so I'm very limited with my iPhone. When I get home I will be able to post pictures of the private message history, my LTC transaction, and the address which it was supposed to be sent to. I'm not trying to throw a tantrum, I'm trying to get your attention as u weren't responding all last night. Now that you finally have I see what I am dealing with.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
chairforce1

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:31:34 AM

That's horseshit and you know it.

I sent you the BTC yesterday evening and have sent you the blockchain record 3 times now in reply to your profanity-filled PMs. Stop messaging me with threats and lies or you are simply going on my ignore list. I don't have the want or need to scam people for a low amount of some altcoin.

It kind of pisses me off that someone could be dense enough to disregard all the messages I sent because they're too busy throwing an unjustified tantrum. Makes me wonder if you're a troll or what?

I signed up for this forum (mostly) to trade and build up a reputation with the community. No way am I going to throw that away after such a short time here and for some chump change. It's a shame losers like you tend to ruin it for the honest ones.

I suggest you post this alleged blockchain record here. There is maybe the slightest chance you just happen to send 1 BTC to the wrong address. Nonetheless here is my Scam Accusation thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400954.new#new

Have fun with those Litecoins Cool

-Epicuru$
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: