Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Technology Helps Everyone Become Contributors in Crypto  (Read 113 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Cryptocurrency has experienced an unprecedented boom in the fall of last year. As Bitcoin and Ethereum skyrocketed in price, many traders began contributing to the assets of rapidly spreading crypto hedge funds. Contributors’ interests in funds that offer blockchain- and crypto-based solutions are growing since they open various attractive possibilities.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-helps-everyone-become-contributors-in-crypto/

garybyerz

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

very imprassive article btw, i was thinking if Blockchain Technology sperade all over the world and show people it's real potential, then i believe supporters of Cryptocurrency will increases undoubtedly. Huh
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:36:26 AM

Wow! I really like the article and even the picture. Tongue I hope this will help a lot of investors to hold their coins to cyrpto currency or invest to it more. Shocked
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

That's a very informative article. I totally agree with you. This unprecedented boom in cryptocurrency market has brought a good impact . I'm looking forward to see how it does in future.
mktpromp

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

Blockchain system changed the concept of previous process this system using by many big company like wallmart, BMW etc so this is a good news for the users of crypto currency because this idea came from BTC and BTC have the highest value in the market and this coin is more profitable than others.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

A very good article you have shared. Thank you for sharing this. It will help all learn more about blockchain more.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

That is something a crypto currency must have to sustain for long time. I mean this is the fact that is keeping the Bitcoin and all other altcoins alive in todays hassling world. We all know very well that government dont like idea of decentralised world like this but its the investors who are still believing in the crypto currency and putting the money inside it no matter what government says about it. This is why money gets flooded and rises the market to higher dimension each year.

This growth will always be the logical one and it will move unidirectional way upwards only. Thats the fact of getting more and more investors on board. Good read by the way.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

Just an advertisement for the another project. Crypto hedge funds already exist. What is the peculiarity of this project SPINDLE I do not undertake to delve into. To trust at least a small amount to a crypto fund without a clear regulation is dangerous.

harrypot

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

If technology added more with crypto then it will be easier for investor for trading. Investor always wants new innovation which helps them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: