Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:50:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Luxury house In Nicaragua for bitcoins (Not the same as the one in the news)  (Read 1022 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OrenG (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:13:54 PM

Note: This is not deal that was reported two days ago: "Man Uses Bitcoin to Buy a Piece of Paradise in Nicaragua")

I'm selling my ocean-front 3BR villa at a beach resort in Nicaragua. It's currently listed at $585K. But I will sell it for
less for BTC.

https://www.resortpro.net/pmt_common/d_images/location_image_11500.jpeg

The beautiful house (check the photos) sits on a cliff, 280 feet above the pacific. The infinity pool drops to amazing pacific sunsets on world class surfing beaches. The house rented during the year, as it's a part of a very attractive reserve that has great surfing beaches, world class restaurant etc'.

More details and pictures on the RE/MAX site.

Transaction in Bitcoins, for agreed USD values. I'm willing to use a proxy of course.

I'm willing to sell for http://silver.youmeandbtc.com/tobtc.php?value=545000&eur=0&mbtc=0&exchange=MtGox&dec=1 (USD 545,000) or some mix of USD and BTC. Closing costs (about $30K - probably less) paid by buyer.

I do have an offer (in USD) which I'll probably agree to soon unless I'll get a BTC offer.

Feel free to PM me with any question.
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

The image that you're using to adapt the BTC price to the exchange rate will not work with this forum, as the forum uses a caching image proxy, so once you've saved your post the image is fixed.
Better to state an USD value and an exchange upon which you base your BTC price.

Onkel Paul

OrenG (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:56:01 PM

Thanks, Onkel Paul, so I'm glad I did post the USD amount. Maybe I'll edit the post, or just leave it there for future generations could laugh about it...

Anyway, a I wrote, it's 545,000 USD.
kezzyp

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:01:39 PM

Note: This is not deal that was reported two days ago: "Man Uses Bitcoin to Buy a Piece of Paradise in Nicaragua")

I'm selling my ocean-front 3BR villa at a beach resort in Nicaragua. It's currently listed at $585K. But I will sell it for
less for BTC.

https://www.resortpro.net/pmt_common/d_images/location_image_11500.jpeg

The beautiful house (check the photos) sits on a cliff, 280 feet above the pacific. The infinity pool drops to amazing pacific sunsets on world class surfing beaches. The house rented during the year, as it's a part of a very attractive reserve that has great surfing beaches, world class restaurant etc'.

More details and pictures on the RE/MAX site.

Transaction in Bitcoins, for agreed USD values. I'm willing to use a proxy of course.

I'm willing to sell for http://silver.youmeandbtc.com/tobtc.php?value=545000&eur=0&mbtc=0&exchange=MtGox&dec=1 (USD 545,000) or some mix of USD and BTC. Closing costs (about $30K - probably less) paid by buyer.

I do have an offer (in USD) which I'll probably agree to soon unless I'll get a BTC offer.

Feel free to PM me with any question.

I need more photos of the house if its still available and is it possible we can make some sort of arrangements to come view the house before any agreement can be made, finally i am not sending a cent until i have seen the house with a lawyer and you..
Let me know, best regards!
OrenG (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:30:51 PM

I need more photos of the house if its still available and is it possible we can make some sort of arrangements to come view the house before any agreement can be made, finally i am not sending a cent until i have seen the house with a lawyer and you..
Let me know, best regards!

You can see more photos on the link. I have tons of photos videos etc. that I can share.

I can refer you to the sales people there so the can arrange (possibly free) accommodation if you seriously considering a purchase. I wouldn't mind you staying in the house before buying it... (it's probably $400 per night right now).

If you'll call them they will tell you about all of the other things they sell (which you may consider), and will tell you that there is a current bid on the house that I'm checking.

All transactions there are done with top legal firms. They take the land registry very seriously!

If you're a serious buyer, PM me and we can find a way to give you all the info, contacts etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: