Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OIC] OILCOIN - R E A D MANIFEST - DRILLINGTIME: JAN 06, 2014. 5 PM EST  (Read 29025 times)
BoobaFR (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:41:51 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 06:17:25 PM by BoobaFR

HAVING ISSUES WITH THE CODE TRY TO GET IT SOLVED!

PROJECT OILCOIN IS ON HOLD DUE TO LACK OF CODING BY NOW.

WILL GIVE UPDATE WHEN EVERYTHING IS SET TO GIVE A PERFECT START.

The Oilcoin Manifest or how OIC will hit Coinmarketcap

If you are looking for the quick buck - go back mining your shit/meme/fun coins and make a couple of satoshis.
If not, please take 7 minutes, read my manifest and THINK about it.

Scenario #1
Let's say there is a new kid on the block - shitcoin (replace shit with any other name). You wait till it gets in the pools or start solo-/poolmining the shit out of it. A couple of days later there is a new coin and you start mining that coin and so forth. You are frequently checking the shitcoin thread exchange to find out the current rate. But there is one problem - while everybody is mining newer coins, they want to get rid of shitcoin. People start bidding lower and lower rates, but there are no buyers?! Finally people forget about the coin and the next 2 weeks no one remebers it and shitcoin dies. It even didn't make it to the exchanges. Your are sitting on your coins and lost energy and time. Was it fun? Maybe for the first or second coin...

So could I have made any money in scenario#1 ? Short answer - no.

Scenario #2
You start mining shitcoin. People start mining shitcoin. People start trading shitcoin on forum exchanges. There are even people who are willing to buy/trade the coin. Wow. You come home from work and see that shitcoin made it on an exchange. Double wow. You are checking the buy and sell orders and realize that after only 1 hour shitcoins value decreased by 400%. Shit, you start dumping the coin. Everybody dumps - hell yeah. 3 Days later the coin will be removed from the exchange.

So how could i have made money in scenario#2? There exactly two people who made money here - the devs, who are the first people dumping their own coin and slackers who are sitting the whole day infront of their PC and waiting for their shitcoins hitting an exchange. So either you are unemployed or a have A LOT of time. It won't take more than 2 hours till EVERY shitcoin gets dumped after it hits an exchange.

I think many of you experienced either one or both of the scenarios.

This one-way road is happening right now and only the people dumping their coin whithin the first hours are making money and even then not a lot.

So why is Oilcoin any different from other shitcoins?
- There are two reasons why. But just wait a moment.

With the help of DOGE and maybe Coyne West the cryptoworld got a lot of attention the last weeks. Open Coinmarketcap.com and take a look at the #50-100 cryptocoin names. OK? Then take a look at the names #1-50. You probably noticed that the names of #1-50 are more serious minded. Now put yourself in the position of someone who read about cryptocurrency the first time and is looking at coinmarketcap.com. Those people probably never heard of mining either and don't have the time or don't want to dig deeper. There will be some people who will dig deeper and start mining XYZ Coin. Maybe some people made some coins and start trading on exchanges. Those people will not study the forum and announcements on a daily basis. They don't care about difficulty, blocks etc. - they just have some fun trading coins. Remember - I am talking about the people who are new to the cryptoworld. So where do those people invest/trade their coins? Of course they make their decisions by acting on instinct. For them the coin details (block, diff etc.) is just "nerd stuff" and they go along with the best name. You and I must admit, that oilcoin is a good name.

"BoobaFR, are you shitting me?!" - No, I am not.

Go to your girlfriend, boyfriend, neighbour or whatever and show them coinmarketcap.com - give them 1 minute to look at it and ask them to choose 5 Coins they would invest in from #50-100. I am serious - you are spending so much time on crypto, take 5 minutes and really do the survey. Do you even remember why you you are on this thread?..... Ah, because of the name.

"OK, OK, I get it the name is good. But why should I support/mine this coin? And much more - why did I read so much?"

First things first - remember the two scenarios? New shitcoins coming out exponentially, even if you made a couple of satoshis or even more - this will end as soon as anybody can make coins WYSIWYG. Oh, wait? There is already a coingen out. Oh, wait - the guy sold it to another guy. By the end of Jan/Feb the kind of speculative mining that we are all doing now won't be ANY profitable anymore. Think about it.

Remember the guy who read about DOGE and traded some coins on coined.up? This group of people will rise. Yes, there will be more people coming and think they will make a quick bug. Think about the attention crypto will get again, as soon as there will be other hyped coins. Think about the people buying/investing in coins just because of their name.

And here comes the most important part: How will I get a piece of the cake?

This is very easy - just HOLD on your oilcoins until it hits coinmarketcap. Of course there will be people dumping OIC till it hits the first exchange. But again - look at your folder with all your wallets on your PC and think about how much money you made by mining shitcoins and more important - look at all your shitcoin wallets and think about the coins you couldn't sell. This number will rise. No question.

Please follow my request  

Mine Oilcoin for 1 day, a couple of hours or 1 week.

Hold your coins in your wallet (like the other 80% of shitcoins you were not able to sell) and go continue mining hamstercoin, smelly feet coin, krautsalat coin or what ever.

When oilcoin hits the exchanges - hold.

However if you place your sell order - think about scenario #1 and #2 and think about the power of names.

If an altcoin will hit coinmarketcap, it will stay there.

Amen.

There's a whole ocean of oil under our feet!

No pump and dump, no instamine - everybody gets their chance.

Source code and wallet will be available on Jan 06 - 5 PM EST.
Pool operators will get source code 15 min before drilltime.

More infos coming soon.

Donations

BTC: 1KVptxpMMnuJJJ92gqKgkK6q2TNT9uuCEs

Pools
(Pool operators can contact me via PM)

http://oil.pooljunkie.nl
http://oil.cryptohashery.com
http://oil.easy-mining.net
http://oic.luckyminers.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/oilcoin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oilcoinofficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swifty1337

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:42:22 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 09:21:21 PM by swifty1337

Oilcoin mining pool - http://oic.happyminers.net/

-No minimum payout
-0% fee
-Vardiff stratum
-PROP system
-DDoS protected

Stratum server: stratum+tcp://s1.happyminers.net:4444 (will be available on Jan 06 - 5 PM EST)

http://oic.happyminers.net/justforfun.jpg
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:56:51 PM

A true 'pump' to be dumped.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
HashHound

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:59:35 PM

Black gold!

Pleb
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:59:53 PM

all love oil

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:11:58 PM

So If I start a pool, I'll have 15 mins (or maybe 12 mins, as the compilation may take up some time) to do some pre-mining? Smiley

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
BoobaFR (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:13:34 PM

So If I start a pool, I'll have 15 mins (or maybe 12 mins, as the compilation may take up some time) to do some pre-mining? Smiley

yep  Grin
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:15:12 PM

When is 'peak oil' expected to be? :-)

Will there be fracking too?

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:18:26 PM

atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:19:25 PM

I like.

Let's drill.
BoobaFR (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:19:44 PM

nice...
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:16:39 PM

me wants OIL

yolo
sighle

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:20:23 AM

No premine except you're allowing pool operators, who operate at a profit, to premine before you release to everyone else?

No premine, indeed.

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
d3rsty

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:09:43 AM

No premine except you're allowing pool operators, who operate at a profit, to premine before you release to everyone else?

No premine, indeed.

I was wondering about this.
mattle74

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:46:15 AM

No premine, indeed.

I tend to agree with you. As a pool operator, I don't think we should get access to the source code before anyone else. When I PM the dev with my pool info, I'll let them know that.

Now, without further ado... http://oil.cryptohashery.com - Pool is setup for registration in advance of the coin launch.

Let's erupt this coin!
black_swan

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:49:22 AM

Is this a new idea to do some premine?
Everybody should get the code at the same time
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:01:28 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 02:27:58 AM by leewilson

BoobaFR

Have you given any thought about changing [OIC] to [OIL]?  Just a thought.

+1 if you believe this a better idea.  Thanks.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
wwtree

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:13:29 AM

seems good.

obsidian009

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:49:05 AM

There will be blood

http://themacguffinmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TWBB2.jpg
krak3n

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:34:04 AM

Countdown clock please and pool mining locations plz.... and ban everyone who says reserved...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: