Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 10:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Moderated Bitcoin Forum  (Read 2822 times)
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:28:19 AM

Everyone I know who was in on me with the fraud I did is complaining about the current state of this forum.....

which has made it almost useless for finding new victims to cheat out of their money....

with the children people smarter than me who are all about vandalizing educating the forum with viscous comments court records and attacking everyone me.  

Fixed it for you.

Holy fuck, Bruce, you have about as much luck with honesty as an ostrich has learning to fly.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
The_Duke

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:34:20 AM

Ahahaah, this can just NOT be for real! Cheesy

A known scammer and fraudster gets uncovered on a popular forum and then advertises on said forum for his OWN forum. This is a joke, right? RIGHT!? Cheesy

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:36:26 AM

Ahahaah, this can just NOT be for real! Cheesy

A known scammer and fraudster gets uncovered on a popular forum and then advertises on said forum for his OWN forum. This is a joke, right? RIGHT!? Cheesy

Bruce doesn't joke. He just lies in subtle ways.

Like lying about all the reasons he can't stay here and needs a new forum, and lying about why he wants people to go there, and of course, promising people there's a reason to go to HIS forum, just like he lied when he promised his clients he would at least try to find investors to save their homes.

Sadly, the "I made a forum" part is as true as the "I'll take your money and here, sign this contract saying you understand you don't get it back even if I don't do anything to help you" part of his scam in meatspace was.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:37:47 AM

Cya Bruce

Btw, might be an idea to change your site name to lonelytv.com  Huh

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Exonumia

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 03:51:12 PM

Dear Bruce,

I tuned into "the bitcoin show" to see what comments you would be making regarding the last few days.

I discovered you're in Japan... neato. I also discovered you haven't uploaded anything since the 29th.

You know what really got to me though?

YOUR VIDEO IS STILL THE INCORRECT ASPECT RATIO!

Some may not like you due to your past, some may not like you due to the smear campaign that was lobbed at you, but I don't like you because you cant figure out how to maintain a proper, non-squished video aspect ratio.

Thanks for your time.

buttcoin

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 05:46:34 PM

I am also starting the BUTTCOIN forums

http://buttcoin.org/forums

We got some people in there who are already in on the project, but there's a few stragglers from SA who haven't made it into the current fold. If you haven't moved over, do it now!

Newbies need not apply, we're halfway there already Wink

Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:54:43 PM

I am also starting the BUTTCOIN forums

http://buttcoin.org/forums

We got some people in there who are already in on the project, but there's a few stragglers from SA who haven't made it into the current fold. If you haven't moved over, do it now!

Newbies need not apply, we're halfway there already Wink

You don't have much longer left, we'll be ready for the next phase soon!

wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:16:15 PM

You know what really got to me though?

YOUR VIDEO IS STILL THE INCORRECT ASPECT RATIO!

Some may not like you due to your past, some may not like you due to the smear campaign that was lobbed at you, but I don't like you because you cant figure out how to maintain a proper, non-squished video aspect ratio.

Thanks for your time.

Ha! Yeah, this is about what I've been saying all along. When the only "problem" with Bruce was he was supposedly a pedophile or crap like that, I still had a serious problem with him as the face of Bitcoin: and it was a very legitimate one.

The guy's a completely unprofessional moron.

It was hilarious, depressing and maddening that the one episode of his show I watched, you couldn't hear anything, they couldn't figure out how to fix the audio, and ...

Their camera kept going into demo mode. So not only am I watching Bruce botch an interview, and being unable to hear anything, but I have to keep seeing a video stream that's superimposing a list of his cameras features and bells and whistles over the actual show.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: